Date of Visit : 16/06/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, Awesome bod

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide (back and front) very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES - fabulous R&T !

My first visit to SBM and definitely impressed!
    Like most of us I’ve been waiting impatiently for shops to open again and I noticed some a good post in Syd99 and got curious - even if the web site was half accurate the girls look amazing

Anyhoo - started a WeChat with the boss and soon decided to head on over with cash in hand and a spring in my step

After the last suburban place I visited had a type of service in mind and keen to see what my cash gets here - is it better , Worse .. same same ? Are the piccies total bull (I expected so given the prices)

Finally walked into Hargrave st - a nice back street so reasonably private. The doors (1 in and 1 out door) are opposite The Sony office. But seemed to be no one on the street at the time (on the way out there were several guys lingering around the parking meters. Other punters? - not sure, a little disconcerting tho
    Popped in the in door and promptly met by Mamasan. After pointing out my WeChat with her she instantly said Liya is ready in a moment
    I sat at a waiting chair in the entry and some guy heads out - Mamasan asked politely how it was - he slipped out quick noticing me sitting there - again a bit awkward but I’m over that kind of awkward after all these years. Only been recognised once, in a suburban FS place which was my regular till March this year. That was actually bloody embarrassing as it was a work client - anyway I digress ..
    Mamasan said go to the top of the steps - turn left room 2. I headed up hoping for the best and expecting the worst. The room is hot and steamy and a little dark
    Liya followed a minutes later - wwwoah wait a minute - she looks just like her photo! Have a look at the web site but she’s medium height, great legs and bum plus proportions to match , c cup beauties and a classic Thai lady style about her. Said hi and exchanged a few niceties and into the shower for a quick wash down. great shower BTW , although I totally rushed it and got onto that R&T table as quick as I could
    Round 1 - nice firm massage, great use of her arms hands and elbows. With ever increasing brushing of the more sensitive sites - she works Beautifully with subtle changes in location. Allows a bit of bum and inner thigh stoking (With permission) as she leans over my face down bod and kneeds my back . After about 20 minutes we’ve moved from brushing ball sack to caressing and reaching around my pelvis to lightly touch the main event. Then starts a nice body slide on my back - first across , then up and down with a bit of whispering in the ear to really get it going.
    Round 2 - can’t wait any more , time to roll over and take a peak
    Wow - she’s quietly stripped down before the back slide and is standing beside the bed oiled up - what a sight. Great body and lovely perky breasts made for fun - just had to cares then a bit... And she starts with some caressing all over then my little man who jumped to attention long ago. Slowly progresses to a front side body slide aaamazing and eventually finished me in an insane climax (no hands ;0) )
    Cleaned up a bit and moved to a relaxing head massage for a little bit. After another 15 minutes or so I asked if we could try again - that’s a yes , it’s a real dream ride today !! Such a hot babe , I have no trouble getting going again, totally turned me
    On from the moment she walked in .. She finishes me off one more time
    Awesome ML Experience - I’ll be back !
    Thanks Liya !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Person's Name : Liya

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 16/06/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, Awesome bod

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide (back and front) very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES - fabulous R&T !

My first visit to SBM and definitely impressed!
    Like most of us I’ve been waiting impatiently for shops to open again and I noticed some a good post in Syd99 and got curious - even if the web site was half accurate the girls look amazing

Anyhoo - started a WeChat with the boss and soon decided to head on over with cash in hand and a spring in my step

After the last suburban place I visited had a type of service in mind and keen to see what my cash gets here - is it better , Worse .. same same ? Are the piccies total bull (I expected so given the prices)

Finally walked into Hargrave st - a nice back street so reasonably private. The doors (1 in and 1 out door) are opposite The Sony office. But seemed to be no one on the street at the time (on the way out there were several guys lingering around the parking meters. Other punters? - not sure, a little disconcerting tho
    Popped in the in door and promptly met by Mamasan. After pointing out my WeChat with her she instantly said Liya is ready in a moment
    I sat at a waiting chair in the entry and some guy heads out - Mamasan asked politely how it was - he slipped out quick noticing me sitting there - again a bit awkward but I’m over that kind of awkward after all these years. Only been recognised once, in a suburban FS place which was my regular till March this year. That was actually bloody embarrassing as it was a work client - anyway I digress ..
    Mamasan said go to the top of the steps - turn left room 2. I headed up hoping for the best and expecting the worst. The room is hot and steamy and a little dark
    Liya followed a minutes later - wwwoah wait a minute - she looks just like her photo! Have a look at the web site but she’s medium height, great legs and bum plus proportions to match , c cup beauties and a classic Thai lady style about her. Said hi and exchanged a few niceties and into the shower for a quick wash down. great shower BTW , although I totally rushed it and got onto that R&T table as quick as I could
    Round 1 - nice firm massage, great use of her arms hands and elbows. With ever increasing brushing of the more sensitive sites - she works Beautifully with subtle changes in location. Allows a bit of bum and inner thigh stoking (With permission) as she leans over my face down bod and kneeds my back . After about 20 minutes we’ve moved from brushing ball sack to caressing and reaching around my pelvis to lightly touch the main event. Then starts a nice body slide on my back - first across , then up and down with a bit of whispering in the ear to really get it going.
    Round 2 - can’t wait any more , time to roll over and take a peak
    Wow - she’s quietly stripped down before the back slide and is standing beside the bed oiled up - what a sight. Great body and lovely perky breasts made for fun - just had to cares then a bit... And she starts with some caressing all over then my little man who jumped to attention long ago. Slowly progresses to a front side body slide aaamazing and eventually finished me in an insane climax (no hands ;0) )
    Cleaned up a bit and moved to a relaxing head massage for a little bit. After another 15 minutes or so I asked if we could try again - that’s a yes , it’s a real dream ride today !! Such a hot babe , I have no trouble getting going again, totally turned me
    On from the moment she walked in .. She finishes me off one more time
    Awesome ML Experience - I’ll be back !
    Thanks Liya !
    Great review.....sounds like talented girl......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers mate - yes she’s a keeper - I’ll be back to Update my memories for sure .. a stand out punt !

Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Cheers mate - yes she’s a keeper - I’ll be back to Update my memories for sure .. a stand out punt !
    Thanks baby of your compliments.
    Liya is popular and busy, she has lots of customers looking after
    Please come again
    Last edited by sydneybabymassage; 17-06-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! Sounds like she’s worth a visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited Liya myself over the weekend nice girl great massage and good part 2. Repeat visit for sure

Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    Visited Liya myself over the weekend nice girl great massage and good part 2. Repeat visit for sure
    Thanks kojak for visiting our girls
    Please come again
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

Business Hours:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    you guys make me want to visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to the Liya fan club 😍

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Lots of hidden gems in this shop as many customers keep with them.
    Will try with your recommendation
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Lots of hidden gems in this shop as many customers keep with them.
    Will try with your recommendation
    She is amazing big fan

Who else are your favourites at SBM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will definitely be back for a repeat with Liya , but in case I miss her has anyone seen Vanessa , photos look amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Visited Liya today and can confirm she lives up to the hype. Will def be back for more.

Someone asked about Vanessa - visited her last week. Great package and very chatty, easy to talk to to. Very GFE.
    Keen to try both now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How hard is it to find parking close by.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    How hard is it to find parking close by.
    Hi baby,
    Heaps of streets parking surroundings the shop.
    Please call for your booking
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

Business Hours:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for a repeat visit - couldn’t resist !
    Holy crap - she is as good as I remembered and stepped it up a notch !
    Such a great ML. Thanks again Liya !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Liya is super friendly and complient. All rig off in an instant self admiring in large mirror in room 3. Bring a flexible tounge for a not to be missed 70 minus one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started with part 2 - great GFE !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing reviews! Keep it up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers mate, will do 👍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast