Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your excuse?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Whats your excuse?

For punters who has wife and children or even the one who is living with their partner.

I know that most of us still play outside and also in this forum right? If not, two thumbs up for you for being faithful, but for those who are still playing outside, can you share what is your most frequently used excuses to go out and not spend time with your partner or family?

gym, bike ride, i'd imagine. not that i know. i heard it from a friend who knows someone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank goodness gyms have reopened.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I do alot of Missionary, I get sore upper and lower abs the next day... So my excuse would be, I'm going out to work on strengthening my core.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I and my partner were still dating as boyfriend and girlfriend, we used to go out after dinner for a walk. Usually around an hour, most of the days.

That continued for years and she was the one started dropped out. I continued and still go out 2 nights a week. Completely my own time. I was the one complaining, what's your excuse not going out for a walk. Actually, I am happy for her not coming along.

I also drive my car and say I am bored with the neighborhood, taking a walk two suburbs away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    When I and my partner were still dating as boyfriend and girlfriend, we used to go out after dinner for a walk. Usually around an hour, most of the days.

That continued for years and she was the one started dropped out. I continued and still go out 2 nights a week. Completely my own time. I was the one complaining, what's your excuse not going out for a walk. Actually, I am happy for her not coming along.

I also drive my car and say I am bored with the neighborhood, taking a walk two suburbs away.
    Wow lucky you.. Doesn't she suspect you from the smell? There is always shampoo or perfume from wl..

For me i was lucky. Mrs used to work shift so i could go after work (if she works evening) or on the weekend. But now its impossible, so i only can go when i call sick or i tell work i need to go to seminar or make appointment to see someone for hours. Or time to time go out when she fall asleep.

That is why i love WFH. Mrs go to work (essential service industry) and i work from home. Paradise at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect a lot of punters are same as me - just go in working hours - or after work functions

Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    I suspect a lot of punters are same as me - just go in working hours - or after work functions
    Yep.

Business critical meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Yep.

Business critical meetings.
    As A result of Covid19 I am working from home indefinitely, but have a role where I need to go to various offices. Sometimes business hours, sometimes out of business hours. So easy now, just say I need to go to work! Lunch and dinner meetings are starting to ramp up too, so can always finish them off with a punt. Right now I am at work hahaha, just waiting for my booking to get ready. 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Wow lucky you.. Doesn't she suspect you from the smell? There is always shampoo or perfume from wl..

One of the reasons why RnT is so popular, no shower !!

Just tug and go..............haha

ps. BTW, long long time ago, I have given my 2 cents to all my mamasan friends to tell their girls not to wear any perfume, use unscented massage oil and wet wipes, for my own personal safety of course, but pretty sure lots of other punters might have benefited as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wear deorderant so not and issue for me. Depends on how sensitive your partner is with smell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank god Im single. good luck to the brothers on here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    an interstate or intrastate business trip works for me … gives me a chance to hit the flesh pots of syd and brissie … I have to travel regularly for legit business and my misses also travels for her job (kids long gone)

we've both been stuck at home which has been interesting … lots of cuddles and the occasional fuck but I am sooo hanging out for some sweet young pussy

Banned
    This is very funny. In future I will know when my bf tell me he's going out for gym.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    This is very funny. In future I will know when my bf tell me he's going out for gym.
    You’re a WL though yeah? Out of interest, does your bf see other girls (working or not)? Would you be ok with that?

Not judging, genuinely interested how a WL and bf situation works.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    You’re a WL though yeah? Out of interest, does your bf see other girls (working or not)? Would you be ok with that?

Not judging, genuinely interested how a WL and bf situation works.
    Not happen, because I'm the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait, are you a WL with a current BF?

Banned
    Fair enough, I’ll take your word for it . I’ve always genuinely been interested in how relationships Work in that situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go interstate every 2-3 months and only recently started venturing out to see WLs so my partner not aware.

It's playing with my head . . . and is affecting my performance with WL . . . .the 2 I have seen now (in Brissie on Fri and in Adelaide last Nov) just seem so fake with their 'acting' to desire me that I can't seem to get past it and have just had HJs in the end.

The Bris WL was hot as for a 40 yr old aussie chick . . . but her faking was actually a put-off for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Find something that doesn't work, rusty, needs fix, can DIY. Say you heading to Bunnings....oh well item was not in stock...might need to visit again or find stock in another Bunnings...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast