Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long before we aussies can punt overseas?

Senior Member(無間使者)

how long before we aussies can punt overseas?

once upon a time we aussies we able to travel to exotic locations (Thailand, the Philippines, China, Japan … so many places) and sample the delights of the local ladies at bargain prices (especially when the aussie dollar was strong).

how long before we can return? what has happened the to scene in these places? how many of our old haunts will still be there?

I have special memories of Bangla St in Phuket where on my first visit to Suzie Wongs I had 3 naked babes doing their best to fuck me with my clothes on! Cost me a small fortune but, hey! I'm gonna take that memory to my grave

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haven't been to Bangkok or Puttaya … those flesh pots must be suffering big time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yay! i'm a senior now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apparently Thai & Phil are suffering big time ..the tourist dollar has dried up. Some of my contacts OS believe it will never recover. Pats & A City esp.
    With COVID & the previous erosion by Chinese & Koreans entering both the market and on the business side, things were on the way out a while ago.
    Look at whats happening Sh'ville. Pats has become little Moscow. No to mention the Jollibee generation & emerging Asian economies.
    My friends the days of a great fuck with a SYT with a tight body from SEA are in decline. If you do the Math its more VFM to monger in your own neighborhood mostly.
    So so sad.......
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree, I recall when punting in VN or PH was so easy - just walk down the street and some HAB would be available and very willing. Expats used to be treated like kings, and the bodies were "pre-junk food" hot...
    in the last few years its become harder to find a hot one that really wants to try to please you rather than empty your wallet for nothing..

Maybe the current travel restrictions with result in better service, and more supply when we can finally travel to these hot spots again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True. My last three trips to the playgrounds of SEA ( Phil, Thai & Mal) have been great disappointments. I come across as a wealthy Westerner who is easy on the eye and I would say would be considered a good client.
    Mostly I got in all three places WG's that were purely interested in extracting as much money out of me for as little service as possible. To them it was a job and just by taking off their clothes, a few pecks on the lips, a suck on the nipples and then to a covered ride they expected to be paid generously. Beforehand the world was promised but apart from a few it was nothing that I couldn't get here in Oz. As I fly business and stay in decent hotels the 5-6k I spend just to get there and stay can be better spent here.
    If you haven't experienced the days of beautiful young Asian girls who want your baby then I doubt you ever will.
    Sadly Prof

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    haven't been to Bangkok or Puttaya … those flesh pots must be suffering big time!
    If you watch the daily youtube clips from various bloggers you will see the adult venues have suffered a lot during the pandemic. The bars are slowly reopening but with many restrictions imposed by the authorities.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In Pattaya only some bars/gogos have opened, and the staff is flocking to them. This might be a blessing in disguise for punters because the previous scenario was that the better talent was spread out over too many bars, so now it should be more concentrated.

My personal estimate is mid-2021 for next holidays. So now I'm focussing on the local scene which I've utterly ignored for the past 8 years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pattaya is a ghost town. GoGo's are desperate and opening but with only expats, who gogos have hated and treated with disdain for years now find themselves with zero customers. 39 baht beers all day in some just to get people in the door. Many have been sold and many more up for lease. This wasnt the great re-pricing like many thought, but Patts is just never gonna be the same again after this. With such a strong baht and outrageous idiotic thai pricing means that thailand is no longer the destination to monger in.
    EDSA is Manila has been sold and demolished, P Burgos st is half up for sale and probably going and Angeles has a new mayor who hates the bars and thats still closed down.
    Sad times for mongers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Next year will be best time to go, all the chicks will be horny as, while needing money from not working for over a year

Quote Originally Posted by fook1 View Post
    Next year will be best time to go, all the chicks will be horny as, while needing money from not working for over a year
    Like the logic....!!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been waiting to see if Australian can travel to Thailand or Cambodia.....

Travel bubbles with New Zealand and Singapore announced in last days...... Singapore also have with Vietnam, Vietnam have with Japan and Korea....... tangled web......?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    In Pattaya only some bars/gogos have opened, and the staff is flocking to them. This might be a blessing in disguise for punters because the previous scenario was that the better talent was spread out over too many bars, so now it should be more concentrated.

My personal estimate is mid-2021 for next holidays. So now I'm focussing on the local scene which I've utterly ignored for the past 8 years.
    I think you're right about mid 2021 to go again, I've been to Bangkok and Pattaya 15 times and I can't wait to go back again.. 20 years ago there were hot Thai girls all over Sydney working in shops and in Private, its very hard to find a Thai stunner in Sydney these days, if you know of any hot Thai girls please let me know, next trip to Thailand I'm thinking about going to Cambodia also to check out the scene apparently its cheap and easy to get there by plane from Bangkok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully by mid-2021 we'll be able to travel without having to worry about getting stuck overseas..

Should've gone to Thailand just before the lockdown happened

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It looks likely to be towards the end of 2021 before Australia fully opens its borders again. As it will take some time for COVID vaccines to roll out to ensure that incoming flights won’t risk reintroducing the virus in big numbers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fook1 View Post
    Why do you think the girls will be horny? They will be getting plenty of sex from their local boyfriends.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie187254 View Post
    It looks likely to be towards the end of 2021 before Australia fully opens its borders again. As it will take some time for COVID vaccines to roll out to ensure that incoming flights won’t risk reintroducing the virus in big numbers
    End of 2021 may not be case anymore; vaccine effectivness is reduce symptoms but cannot stop / prevent getting the COVID-19 virus, I guess it would be like annual flu shot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I miss Japan, those girls were amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast