Thread: Lasting longer?

Jsmith8888

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    My first trip to a rnt ended all too quickly. Within a minute of hj starting there was nothing I could do but climax. Now her technique was amazing, but even so I'd like to last longer in future.

At the time I tried to get her to slow down to allow my little guy to pull back from the brink but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Do people do kegals/other stuff? Does it work?
    You're lucky! Just imagine if you just weren't feeling it and you were pretty sore by the end of it.

In all seriousness just go more. It was probably because you were unfamiliar with what you were in for.

Banned
    Knock the top off before you go
    Takes the edge off....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Buy a tube of Emla cream. Rub a little into your knob and cover it with cling wrap before you leave home. Don't forget to remove the cling wrap before you go inside the shop. If you find you still shoot early then try using a bit more cream. After a few goes you will figure out what amount is best.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shoot your bullets before you leave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me if I think I am going to shoot my load, I just change position. Seems to do the trick

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Buy a tube of Emla cream. Rub a little into your knob and cover it with cling wrap before you leave home. Don't forget to remove the cling wrap before you go inside the shop. If you find you still shoot early then try using a bit more cream. After a few goes you will figure out what amount is best.
    Might find repeat uses of Emla makes the old fella hang up the boots for good 😂

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    Just rub one out before you go.

Before you go, Have a couple of beers or wines or scotch or whatever you choose to drink. Just a couple of drinks!

Rubbing one out as other guys suggest defeats the purpose.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, like someone already said, just go more. You get used to it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mong23 View Post
    Might find repeat uses of Emla makes the old fella hang up the boots for good 😂
    Ah that's when you whip out the caverject

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My first trip to a rnt ended all too quickly. Within a minute of hj starting there was nothing I could do but climax. Now her technique was amazing, but even so I'd like to last longer in future.

At the time I tried to get her to slow down to allow my little guy to pull back from the brink but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Do people do kegals/other stuff? Does it work?
    Want to train your little bro to last longer against the skilled right hand of a masseuse? Forget it... Snowball in hell, that's how likely he will prevail.
    When you go rub one out yourself, see how you can control easily when to release? The skilled masseuse has the same ability, except multiplied by 100 due experience with many little bros. The hand is just so well equipped to squeeze and rub and ... You get the idea?
    Your best bet is to seek cooperation from the masseuse to try to "edge" you in the future. Enjoy!

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Anyone you'd recommend? My tastes are young 20s, slim and pretty. Don't mind too much about the rest
    Young 20s, slim, pretty... Try Sussex Star. They have girls that fit that description, but in terms of skill ... It does take more skill on the part of the ML to be able to "edge" someone... I can't really vouch for them. I personally haven't found any really young MLs that are good with their hands, certainly not as good as the older ones.