Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had my first my RnT last night since the lockdown

Junior Member(有D料到)

Had my first my RnT last night since the lockdown

It really has been a while and it was certainly an enjoyable session so just wanted to share it here

I went to Midas at Marrickville ( roughly 2 mins walk NO.5 Marrickvile lol )

Had a session with a lady called Sandra. I definitely recommend it in case you are thinking about slowly getting back to the routine lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they screen your temperature before you go in?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What natio is Sandra and looks please

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep they do and they provide you santiser at the door as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sandra is a Spanish lady. Tanned skin and a little a curvy. Very talkative and friendly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here, went to North Strathfield 227 to try out Armanee - Thai girl

Banned
    not like the good old days where Midas was a palace lot Korean babes/goddesses eagerly awaiting to drain your balls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    Same here, went to North Strathfield 227 to try out Armanee - Thai girl
    How was Armanee bro? Any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    How was Armanee bro? Any good?
    Nice body but pretty standard massage + NHJ pretty mechnical. Allows touching of her breast but nowhere else.

Found out at the end of the massage she also works in the city at Sydney Empress Massage - 69 Liverpool St but not sure under what name as i didn't ask as i won't see her again had better experiences with other ML.

If you haven't tried her you could go give her a go and see for yourself, you might like her but she not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    Nice body but pretty standard massage + NHJ pretty mechnical. Allows touching of her breast but nowhere else.

Found out at the end of the massage she also works in the city at Sydney Empress Massage - 69 Liverpool St but not sure under what name as i didn't ask as i won't see her again had better experiences with other ML.

If you haven't tried her you could go give her a go and see for yourself, you might like her but she not for me.
    Armanee looks pretty sweet from the pictures but being mechanical does put me off a bit. I usually see the likes of Rachel, Cherry and Jade at those shops... hard to top.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    It really has been a while and it was certainly an enjoyable session so just wanted to share it here

I went to Midas at Marrickville ( roughly 2 mins walk NO.5 Marrickvile lol )

Had a session with a lady called Sandra. I definitely recommend it in case you are thinking about slowly getting back to the routine lol
    Congrats bro misard, I had my first RNT last week and my first post lockdown part 3 today. Boy, it feels good to be back in the saddle (or should that be pussy) .. haha... looking forward to the brothels opening up in a week and half.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a couple of sessions at my fave shop 775A Anzac Pde Maroubra (aka The Basement or The Dungeon) already since the reopening. Seems like mostly the same MILFs as before, with a couple of new girls as well. Nothing much else has changed inside. Mayu (new) and Yoyo provided the services I have become accustomed to over the years. No ID required.

$60+50 provides 60 mins of full nude massage, and the possibility of more.

Sister shop at 208 Anzac Pde Kensington (The Dentist's), many girls at both shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aussieagain. is there back entrance to 775 anzac shop?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yes, there is a lane out the back. But it does have prominent signage and occasional foot/car traffic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still not had a punt in Melbourne. Be hard to explain how I got a nasty cough!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    From what I've seen on the news the last couple of days, you might have to explain things if you don't get symptoms?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've had a couple of sessions at my fave shop 775A Anzac Pde Maroubra (aka The Basement or The Dungeon) already since the reopening. Seems like mostly the same MILFs as before, with a couple of new girls as well. Nothing much else has changed inside. Mayu (new) and Yoyo provided the services I have become accustomed to over the years. No ID required.

$60+50 provides 60 mins of full nude massage, and the possibility of more.

Sister shop at 208 Anzac Pde Kensington (The Dentist's), many girls at both shops.
    I live around that area. What's the name of the shop ? Do they have photos of the ladies ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "Chinese remedial Massage" or similar. No online presence that I know of.

If you are local, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    I live around that area. What's the name of the shop ? Do they have photos of the ladies ?
    Li's Chinese Therapy Clinic Maroubra, no photo just walk in and see what is on offer. The MILFs might not let you leave and want to have there way with you! Haha!!

The backdoor through the dingy tunnel into the basement is always an experience.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I usually enter through the front door. Foot traffic is low there, just look in the op-shop windows until the coast is clear. With an electricity sub station on the other side of the lane, and rear-to-kerb public car parking, you are more conspicuous when leaving via the back door.

Funny sight when I left by the back door, the other day. Cici is furiously ironing sheets and towels in the back room; I asked her if I could bring some shirts next time? Rude girl LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast