Thread: Nicolen @ Dubbo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nicolen @ Dubbo

Keen for a punt and found an ad for Nicolen, a 23yr old Thai on Locanta. Sorry guys but I don't know how to put up the link for the ad. Contact no. was 0459594112. She also had an ad in the local paper.
    Had a couple of misses recently, where I just walked from the pork chops.
    Anyhow thought I'd give this one a go fully expecting to be walking again.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when she opened the door to her motel room tonight. What a stunner. Genuine pics and if she wasn't 23yrs she wasn't much more.

Luckily I had enough cash for an hr ($220) plus another pineapple to get a BBBJ. Considering most of the pork chops that work here want at least $200 and recently $250 for a pretty vanilla service, I couldn't pay her quick enough.

Not an ounce of fat on her, pretty face and boobs at least D's and definitely natural. Not often I get Spanish, but did tonight.

BBBJ was good, nice and deep with not too many breaks. Took all my control not to blow in her mouth. Dommed up and into nice tight pussy. Went for a while then blew a massive load.

Im only a one shot guy but I was determined to fuck her again, so after 20mins or so of chatting and cuddling, I was ready to go again. After another nice suck, she jumped on and what a sight....those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down.

Flipped her over and gave her a good pounding but couldn't quite get over the line before time was up. Kissing was lip only although quite passionate, and daty was not on offer.

Nicolen is a student 1/2 way through her course who has only just started this line of work to earn a few dollars. Doesn't work in Sydney. Just heading out to the country to work where hopefully she isn't recognised.

She's only here for 1 more day before going home, but hopefully will be back in a couple of months.

As I was driving home, got a really nice message from her thanking me for coming to see her. Just a really sweet girl. Value for money.....absolutely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, Nicolen had such a good (profitable) time here last week that she has come back for 4 more days.
    As soon as I saw her ad pop up I messaged her to arrange a booking.
    Took a bit to arrange as I had a bit on, but eventually settled on a time this afternoon. She told me that she had a booking but deferred that to suit me.
    Told me that I was her 5th client for the day and all 5 had seen her last week. That sort of confirmed to me how exceptional a girl she is, compared to what we usually see here.
    Not much to add to my AR from last week other than to say that whenever she comes to town, I am going to be seeing her.
    She also told me that if I happen to get to Sydney I am more than welcome to contact her and she will be happy to see me.
    It's good to see a quality younger girl out here and hopefully a few more venture out this way.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    https://m.locanto.com.au/dubbo/ID_44...0-PERCENT.html

This her bro?

All you need to do is click in the address bar and copy and paste it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    https://m.locanto.com.au/dubbo/ID_44...0-PERCENT.html

This her bro?

All you need to do is click in the address bar and copy and paste it.
    Thanks mate. Yep, that's her. Way above what we usually see out this way. As I said in my AR, I fully expected another locanta bait and switch. Very pleasant change to get a genuine girl.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Thanks mate. Yep, that's her. Way above what we usually see out this way. As I said in my AR, I fully expected another locanta bait and switch. Very pleasant change to get a genuine girl.
    Great to see, everyone deserves to get what they pay for. Who knows you might get more heading your way too.
    Locked out of my old "Arnie_Fan" account and lost email access to the tied address, created this new account.