Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Sevices

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    Ella was the only ML in recent years that I went back multiple times for....... *wipes tear*
    Indeed. I also broke my self-enforced rules regarding multiple visits.
    Those shorts on that perfect booty. Goddamn those shorts...

#putoutyourshorts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just have to comment, and probably everyone already knows and agrees, and most places do this anyway...

The WeChat / Line advertising from 84a / 6 Poplar is heavily photoshopped. Don't be fooled by the leggy model-esque figures. The faces do appear to be real though (even if partially covered up for privacy).

Most recently I've seen Lisa, Grace, XiXi and Samantha. They were nothing to write home about and all had different figures/features from the photos.

Personally, I'll be avoiding this establishment for the foreseeable future (unless Ella returns).

Also, they should not be offering full service.

I'm a bit concerned about the long term quality of these establishments going forward given the effects of COVID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    I just have to comment, and probably everyone already knows and agrees, and most places do this anyway...

The WeChat / Line advertising from 84a / 6 Poplar is heavily photoshopped. Don't be fooled by the leggy model-esque figures. The faces do appear to be real though (even if partially covered up for privacy).

Most recently I've seen Lisa, Grace, XiXi and Samantha. They were nothing to write home about and all had different figures/features from the photos.

Personally, I'll be avoiding this establishment for the foreseeable future (unless Ella returns).

Also, they should not be offering full service.

I'm a bit concerned about the long term quality of these establishments going forward given the effects of COVID.
    Sounds good bro! Now if anyone knows where this Ella is and kind enough to pm me, I’ll be on my way LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Sounds good bro! Now if anyone knows where this Ella is and kind enough to pm me, I’ll be on my way LOL!
    Did Ella previously work at MAC?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Elsa is appearing on the poplar st roster again recently and I can confirm she is a legit 10/10 looks wise. Absolutely stunning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    Elsa is appearing on the poplar st roster again recently and I can confirm she is a legit 10/10 looks wise. Absolutely stunning.
    Ella not Elsa.

Different girls.

Banned
    Certainly have some gorgeous girls.... Samantha... Yee hah ... on the to do list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the girls I have seen here have looked the same as in the photos. Perhaps except for Chloe, seemed like a different girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Ella not Elsa.

Different girls.
    I know, I was specifically referring to Elsa as I’ve noticed she is on the roster again. I saw her probably 18 months ago and she was fantastic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    Most of the girls I have seen here have looked the same as in the photos. Perhaps except for Chloe, seemed like a different girl.
    Same. Chloe did not look anything like the photo, others have all been fairly accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some photos are definitely poorly manipulated. Random wall or straight lines become all curved at strategic locations.

But I guess that’s at most places and long as you see it and manage your expectations then it should be fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    I know, I was specifically referring to Elsa as I’ve noticed she is on the roster again. I saw her probably 18 months ago and she was fantastic.
    Anyone remember Elsa from 84a
    Such a sweet girl. Great massage and amazing part 2 also.

The pictures of gabby at SBM today (WED 13/10) look just like her

Anyone know if gabby is Elsa 84a returned. Great girl. I just can’t get there today unfortunately

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to SBM yesterday though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I figure ‘why die wondering’ since I had seen Elsa a couple of times at 6 Poplar before they shut down and Elsa disappeared.

So asked SBM to ask Gabby if she was Elsa previously. Answer I was given was yes.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Sevices

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    I figure ‘why die wondering’ since I had seen Elsa a couple of times at 6 Poplar before they shut down and Elsa disappeared.

So asked SBM to ask Gabby if she was Elsa previously. Answer I was given was yes.
    That’s brilliant

I asked too
    No reply, but I’m sure they r busy

I’m so going to see her

You’ve seen Elsa/Gabby before too??

Oops, I just re-read your reply... you saw her at 6 poplar......she’s great hey!

Now SBM might just be making it up, but anyway, I’m willing to take that punt.

Let me know if you see her first. I’ll report back too

Happy to swap favourites over PM etc ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls69 View Post
    That’s brilliant

I asked too
    No reply, but I’m sure they r busy

I’m so going to see her

You’ve seen Elsa/Gabby before too??

Oops, I just re-read your reply... you saw her at 6 poplar......she’s great hey!

Now SBM might just be making it up, but anyway, I’m willing to take that punt.

Let me know if you see her first. I’ll report back too

Happy to swap favourites over PM etc ...

Please let me know if it is her! I’ll be keen to visit her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Please let me know if it is her! I’ll be keen to visit her again.
    Will do mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe Elsa formerly of 84a Artarmon and 6 Poplar is "Lydia" at Diva Body Tone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is this place still open (84a)? I can't see any intel, rosters/reports etc. for quite awhile now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    is this place still open (84a)? I can't see any intel, rosters/reports etc. for quite awhile now.
    Rosters are posted on Line.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For the person asking, it looks like Elsa works sometimes at 84a's Kensington Massage Parlour as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast