Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Sevices

Banned
    84A seems to have the same set of girls week after week for a long time.

Most customers are pretty tired of the same old dishes.

I think the other shop nearby has ovetaken it in this aspect with infusion of new exciting talents. I was there in the other shop yesterday after comparing what's on offered between the two in Wechat rosters.

Banned
    Has this place had a change of management…?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Has this place had a change of management…?
    I think it’s the same. I saw boss lady come in over in Kensington

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I think it’s the same. I saw boss lady come in over in Kensington
    Thought it was run/owned by a guy
    Rude he is

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thought it was run/owned by a guy
    Rude he is
    Yoda, is that You?

84a was owned by Penny & Joseph. If you went early doors you would only have seen Penny most likely. Joe was around more as time passed, especially when they opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills and other happenings. Haven't seen Joe for a while, Penny was back last 2 times I went pre-lockdown and now I don't know who owns what.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yoda, is that You?

84a was owned by Penny & Joseph. If you went early doors you would only have seen Penny most likely. Joe was around more as time passed, especially when they opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills and other happenings. Haven't seen Joe for a while, Penny was back last 2 times I went pre-lockdown and now I don't know who owns what.
    Used to see Penny there then increasingly Joseph before and after lockdown.

They opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills? Which one?

I've only heard about their new shop in Kensington staffed with the regulars from 84A.

They need new fresh "young" blood. Apparently these days those girls are mainly from Thailand.

84A are mainly MILFs from China. I saw an odd stretch mark and cesarean scar there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Used to see Penny there then increasingly Joseph before and after lockdown.

They opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills? Which one?

I've only heard about their new shop in Kensington staffed with the regulars from 84A.

They need new fresh "young" blood. Apparently these days those girls are mainly from Thailand.

84A are mainly MILFs from China. I saw an odd stretch mark and cesarean scar there.
    They took over 6 Poplar, closed down now.

Penny is a good operator. I felt I could trust her recommendations and that she genuinely wanted honest feedback. If the only girl available she thought wasn't up my alley she would say so and let me decide. One time she knew a girl I would really like would be free in 30min so she organised a double header for me, back to back 30min sessions with 2 girls for 60min price, only catch was 2 x extras fees, which was fine by me.

I got along well with Joseph, I didn't think his recommendations were AS reliable as Penny's, but I never had an issue there.
    Their new shop in Kensington may as well be Kensington London for me, chances of getting to either are about the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no more photos on their wechat roster though... but from the names - seems like the same girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    They took over 6 Poplar, closed down now.

Penny is a good operator. I felt I could trust her recommendations and that she genuinely wanted honest feedback. If the only girl available she thought wasn't up my alley she would say so and let me decide. One time she knew a girl I would really like would be free in 30min so she organised a double header for me, back to back 30min sessions with 2 girls for 60min price, only catch was 2 x extras fees, which was fine by me.

I got along well with Joseph, I didn't think his recommendations were AS reliable as Penny's, but I never had an issue there.
    Their new shop in Kensington may as well be Kensington London for me, chances of getting to either are about the same.
    Yo!

Same fucking experience on the shops recommendations.

Penny has been pretty spot on with her recommendations.
    And jo has always been "youll like her" or something.

So i always make sure that im talking to penny when im asking for recommendations.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Yo!

Same fucking experience on the shops recommendations.

Penny has been pretty spot on with her recommendations.
    And jo has always been "youll like her" or something.

So i always make sure that im talking to penny when im asking for recommendations.
    There isn't much choice with such a limited pool of talents they have.

There are owners who actually have worked in massage parlours and are now owners themselves. They are able to attract their friends and use their connections to draw in new blood. 88A Atarmon and 200 Stanmore are two examples.

84A Atarmon has paper-thin walls and tiny toilets. Even the girls who work there talked about there were no facility to wash themselves.

It's good to see that 200 Stanmore has a basin in each room and a bathroom although not ensuite like 14 Burwood who has large rooms. I feel like I want to try chasing the girl around the massage table for a bit of fun in 14 Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody seen Helen or Ada?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Humm... why?
    They are plus size.. suitable for certain brothers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Helen has one of the biggest melons around. She is open to "play" (not limit to melons).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    IMO Better options around Hampden RD.

I wont add to Penny's greedy hands. The stand over tactics with the adjacent small Thai shop a couple of years ago ( no longer operates) was mafia squeeze style shit.

Quite a few girls (younger and older) told me ( other shops) left 84a due to her heavy mgmt style.
    Can you pm me some info on which girls, that worked at 84a, are currently working on other shops now?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Helen at 84a? I read she has G cups! O_o

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Has anyone tried Helen at 84a? I read she has G cups! O_o
    I tried her when she first started working at Summerville. Magnificent tits and not bad service. AR is somwhere in the private massage section.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I tried her when she first started working at Summerville. Magnificent tits and not bad service. AR is somwhere in the private massage section.
    Couldn't find it anywhere in the CharlieM. I'll have to give her a try though. Is she pretty? Fun? How is the rest of her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Couldn't find it anywhere in the CharlieM. I'll have to give her a try though. Is she pretty? Fun? How is the rest of her?
    Looks wise she reminds me of the female version of Chow in the Hangover movie but with big tits

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123