Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Sevices

Banned

Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Services

I noticed in the other Forum in the "Whats New" section they are advertising cbj is available for $20 extra with some girls and fs available with some girls, did not know this "establishment" was licensed.....They dont even have a shower, well not when I was last there...I always took a 10.am booking because of the shower hassle and showered at home, I lived locally........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty expensive FS @ $160/30 $180/45 $200/60 especially if its on a massage table.

Heard the boss say they are getting showers put in soon.

Very surprised they would run the risk of offering FS when brothels can't reopen licenced venues until July 1st.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS has been happening there for a while now. Just not sure if the boss was aware. A few girls there will provide fs for a $100 tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    FS has been happening there for a while now. Just not sure if the boss was aware. A few girls there will provide fs for a $100 tip.
    I would not go there unless I book the first session of the day as there is no shower. Thanks for the info guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Thats what I was paying, it certainly wasnt a secret, just surprised he would be advertising it , hopefully it might come back and bite him on the arse. (that could be an extra service)....They both knew it was going on for ages........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it was kind of unofficial for a long time and some of the open minded girls said it was taken up a bit but the lack of shower really threw me off.

I’ve decided to stop going here after the shit they pulled in lockdown. Plenty of other shops on the strip that offers great service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hammm

It was one of my regular shop from the bargaining and so many good memories. I prefer rnt in RNT shops. It was fun to discover a girl and sometimes you go long way through individual attempts. That’s exciting and will be. Since everything is open about this shop, I felt like nothing to discover and we knew they will push us for FS to get extra bucks. It’s sad for that I lost all the exciting part of RNT specially when a girl ask you to turn over and you dig through what’s on offer. But now now we already know what’s on offer. But i might see some one over there for last time since she came back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Yeah it was kind of unofficial for a long time and some of the open minded girls said it was taken up a bit but the lack of shower really threw me off.

I’ve decided to stop going here after the shit they pulled in lockdown. Plenty of other shops on the strip that offers great service.
    Not been there for sometime .. what was the lockdown shit?

That aside the other funny thing was male owner partner on more than one occasion busted getting rnt’s efc at a few other establishments ... one of the mamasan/ owners I was chatting to mentioned she had a really good customer , blah blah until she realised he was poaching or trying 😂😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I noticed in the other Forum in the "Whats New" section they are advertising cbj is available for $20 extra with some girls and fs available with some girls, did not know this "establishment" was licensed.....They dont even have a shower, well not when I was last there...I always took a 10.am booking because of the shower hassle and showered at home, I lived locally........
    Bros, haven’t been to this joint in years, but a few years back they had a shower within the room, the room was on the right hand side of the reception..???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is 84a the door on the right or the left at the top of the stairs? I went in there late one night because I had just missed the girls at 126a and ended up in the joint on the left. Lady was very enthusiastically pulling me in so I obliged. Managed to slip a few digits in and was surprised to feel her legit wet AF. It would be hard for me to walk past her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's the one on the right.
    This shop has been my go to as I liked that they posted pics of the girls on LINE each day. But as others have said, no shower so I always booked first for the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop (and their sister shop at 6 Poplar St Surry Hills) is very inconsistent and seems to have a high turn over of staff. They do market themselves quite well on WeChat / Line.

Have had a couple of favourites and repeats at Artarmon. But the good girls have tended to disappear from the roster quite quickly. Chinese Ella, Japanese Ellen and Japanese Suki were among my favourite ladies to visit in Sydney. These ladies are now no place to be found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    This shop (and their sister shop at 6 Poplar St Surry Hills) is very inconsistent and seems to have a high turn over of staff. They do market themselves quite well on WeChat / Line.

Have had a couple of favourites and repeats at Artarmon. But the good girls have tended to disappear from the roster quite quickly. Chinese Ella, Japanese Ellen and Japanese Suki were among my favourite ladies to visit in Sydney. These ladies are now no place to be found.
    I saw Suki listed on the roster recently, not sure if its the same Suki, and I only saw her rostored for one day. She is someone I would go back there for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seeder View Post
    It was one of my regular shop from the bargaining and so many good memories. I prefer rnt in RNT shops. It was fun to discover a girl and sometimes you go long way through individual attempts. That’s exciting and will be. Since everything is open about this shop, I felt like nothing to discover and we knew they will push us for FS to get extra bucks. It’s sad for that I lost all the exciting part of RNT specially when a girl ask you to turn over and you dig through what’s on offer. But now now we already know what’s on offer. But i might see some one over there for last time since she came back.
    totally! its that unexpected that makes it so exciting ... even if you're just as happy with RnT

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Ella?
    Gone?
    (Falls to knees screaming to the heavens)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    I saw Suki listed on the roster recently, not sure if its the same Suki, and I only saw her rostored for one day. She is someone I would go back there for.
    I don't think it is the same Suki. Agreed on the previous Suki though (she definitely went back to Japan late last year).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ella?
    Gone?
    (Falls to knees screaming to the heavens)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I saw her three times pre-COVID earlier in the year. Noticed she dropped off the roster sometime in late February. I sent a couple of messages in early March to check if she was going to be available again, but told she was on holidays... I can only assume that means she went back to China and now can't get back? She was great.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw her three times pre-COVID earlier in the year. Noticed she dropped off the roster sometime in late February. I sent a couple of messages in early March to check if she was going to be available again, but told she was on holidays... I can only assume that means she went back to China and now can't get back? She was great.
    She was a superstar. Lovely girl. Great fun and a top attitude.

A moment of silence for a fallen star...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both Ellen and Suki were fantastic. I believe both have gone back to Japan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    She was a superstar. Lovely girl. Great fun and a top attitude.

A moment of silence for a fallen star...
    Ella was the only ML in recent years that I went back multiple times for....... *wipes tear*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast