Thread: 42G western sv - what to expect?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

42G western sv - what to expect?

Have never tried anything Western from 42G but so far Asian sv at 42G has been really good.

The pros who have tried please key in your advise please. What to expect and what to avoid etc…
    Thanks in advance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't expect anything beyond standard service. Everything on top is on discretion of provider. I had experiences when not a single penny was asked by the WL for the extra mile and some who even asked extra dollar for even touching their body! Generally speaking level of service provided by Asian WLs is far better.

Banned
    Some Caucasian WLs have a hard cover, rule book 200-page thick and will repeatedly hit you over the head with it when you try to touch them. Some, as Personaa said, will allow anything for no extra charge.

Generally, the hotter the WL, the more rules they will have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YMWV. A majority of the younger WLs I’ve seen don’t know any better and will provide a service comparable to the Asian girls.

42 had a lot of good talent Caucasians in the past, I’m curious to see who they have today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with the Good Doctor, go for the young Cauc girls, they've often not learnt that they can charge extra for simple things that more experienced Cauc girls will ask you to pay for.