Thread: Anyone dinned at Bowen St japanese

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone dinned at Bowen St japanese

Tight looking Japanese working out of Bowen Street on locanto. Anyone been for a test drive? Real pics? Interested. $150/30mins no negotiations allowed, gee thought we are in a shinking economy?? Vfm? Get the full 30mins?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I have not seen her.

But the google street view of this place tells a funny story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i received a txt from the smile operator maybe 2 weeks back about jap girls operating out of 100 bowen, perhaps this is the same?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would be. Worth a visit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    i received a txt from the smile operator maybe 2 weeks back about jap girls operating out of 100 bowen, perhaps this is the same?
    The $150 for 30 minutes definately sounds like a private operator. Did get the text a few weeks ago also and gave it a go. 2 pretty J girls and normal shop fee. Must have been a coincidence that both there at the the same time. Shop at Whatland is having a big clean in readiness for July opening. 3 Fresh Sushi on the menu for opening.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been testing some great Smile sushi at Gold Coast...set up in a nice upmarket high rise...not looking forward to going back to the old surfers shop with the wobbly tables ...let me assure you gents the fresh sushi is well worth the wait