Thread: 227 Broadway - Hana

Junior Member(有D料到)

227 Broadway - Hana

Interested if there are any new photos of Hana from 227 Broadway?

Don't see any on their page for her

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Puntalot View Post

227 never posted photos of their girls , some of the photos in their site is for “similar “ purpose only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    227 never posted photos of their girls , some of the photos in their site is for “similar “ purpose only.
    Thanks - when I'm up from Melbourne, I may have to investigate. Going to be a busy ball draining week with double at QV and then SBM when I finally get the chance to travel again to Sydney. Better start saving my pennies......

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Is QV still operating?. My freind who worked there a few times told me today they have moved out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks - when I'm up from Melbourne, I may have to investigate. Going to be a busy ball draining week with double at QV and then SBM when I finally get the chance to travel again to Sydney. Better start saving my pennies......
    Oh dude, from Melbourne? You'll be a kid in a candy shop up here. The selection, variety and level of service is miles apart.
    Best punt in Melbs was Jaida at Boardroom. Man that girl was hot. Half Asian half South American, all fine!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Oh dude, from Melbourne? You'll be a kid in a candy shop up here. The selection, variety and level of service is miles apart.
    Best punt in Melbs was Jaida at Boardroom. Man that girl was hot. Half Asian half South American, all fine!
    Yeah, last job I flew to Sydney each fortnight so found myself in a hotel, with a good wage, no family and time to kill.

Sydney Baby was a regular, Town Hall got a few workouts in there and a few other places as well, but SBM was a favourite, especially room3. Liked to just turn up and try different ladies. Never really did catch their names as I really wasn't there for that and plus never registered here to submit reviews (long time lurker but during lockdown got bored and registered).

Melbourne scene is so hit and miss, the odd shop here and there are ok but Sydney has that semi-legit for B2B's that Melbourne hasn't legalised, so we miss out on so much more.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hana

Got through on the phone and booked a session with whoever they had available this morning. Got there and had a choice between Hana and some other ML. Picked Hana on looks alone. As far as my taste goes, she is pretty hot and her service top notch, attractive, nice bod. Fake boobs may be the only drawback. Will def go back to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Got through on the phone and booked a session with whoever they had available this morning. Got there and had a choice between Hana and some other ML. Picked Hana on looks alone. As far as my taste goes, she is pretty hot and her service top notch, attractive, nice bod. Fake boobs may be the only drawback. Will def go back to see her.
    Standard B2B or the * lead to open minded service?