Thread: Why do you prefer shops over private massages

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why do you prefer shops over private massages

there seems to be a general trend that shops are better than privates.
    I understand that finding a good private is hard work, pun intended but if I think back to the Sofia’s the siennas and Kat they are a class above the shops. Is it just the convenience? I hate the walk of shame through some dodgy apartment building.

Thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It depends on personal choices and the quality of private providers.. when girls like Paula was in the game, I hardly visited the shops, but it’s getting hard to find gems and people like to keep them in secret.. in between shops, you have more chances of choice and finding out an unknown is exciting 😂 I don’t care private or shop as long as I can have a good time.. just my 2 cents..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you gonna need to try 10 or possibly more to find a gem in private, then how many times would you see them until you get bored of the same girl? you might end up seeing them once every month, but then what are you gonna do with the other 3-7punts during the month?

But in a well established shop, you might find something interesting every 2nd or 3rd? attemp with a new ML? at the end of the day, we punt for something fresh, so why stick to the same private one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    there seems to be a general trend that shops are better than privates.
    I understand that finding a good private is hard work, pun intended but if I think back to the Sofia’s the siennas and Kat they are a class above the shops. Is it just the convenience? I hate the walk of shame through some dodgy apartment building.
    Thoughts?
    Surprised with a name like Puntersclub you would ask such a question - the true punter is constantly on the hunt for fresh meat- he doesn't want the same ole meat and 3 veg night after night - a true punter has no shame - he will go wherever there is pussy to be found - some say its the search that drives him - a private is a known substance but ah a shop could be anything from a smorgasbord to leftovers - punters are often plagued by the search for the Holy Grail - alas like Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy once we grow up we realize its just a fictitious ruse to make us feel good (or to empty our pockets).
    So you thought it was all about the sex? Well why do intelligent men spend thousands of dollars year after year and more than often come away disappointed but still go back time and time again.
    Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s the convenience for me, plus the variety. You never know what you’re going to get which is part of the fun.

Most of the time I prefer go to the shops, because you have more options to choose. But every now and then I risk with a private girl....you never know when you will find the gem!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Professor your reply is so true

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    Professor your reply is so true
    I used to think the old Professor was a pontificating twat but I have come to respect his opinion and advice.
    My father always used to say respect your elders but of course when you are young you think you know it all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can turn up to a shop and get sense of how clean it is, how many hot women are there before you spend any money. Its harder to do that with a private.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    You can turn up to a shop and get sense of how clean it is, how many hot women are there before you spend any money. Its harder to do that with a private.
    When a private opens the door and you see that its an old boiler, just turn and walk away. Done it many times. Stick to shops now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah we know, but with a shop we can just choose a different girl. There's more chance of getting what you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Yeah we know, but with a shop we can just choose a different girl. There's more chance of getting what you want.
    Yes agree 100%.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I guess what I'm saying is that its just more convenient. Also, when some of them go private, you can keep in touch pardon the pun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree x 2 - I find privates are purely business orientated - come in, pay money, SOP, go. You both know whats expected, whats coming ( pardon the pun ) and how it ends. I have in the past found privates a bit like getting someone to wash your car - after its done you think gee that was quick, they missed some spots, that was a waste of money and I could have done a better job myself. As Mass says and experience has taught us don't waste your time.

The shops give choice on any given day, a fresh supply every 4- 6 weeks or so, cheap try before you buy,the excitement of the unexpected and when you walk in you know most of the time you don't have to check the use by date.
    What really drives me is knowing that sometimes I can push the buttons esp with the newbies and get some wonderful results. I am sure many Senior punters would agree that the skill we have built up over the years does play a significant factor in the outcome.

I actually think there should be separate sections on this board because I believe, the motivation and "needs" of punters depends on their age and life experience.
    4 FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've come across a few gems as private MLs. I think this is the criteria by which you can tell theyre not fake or are at least in with a chance.

1) Photos to prove what they look like, with phone numbers, wchat. The pictures have a brisbane landmark in the background.
    2) If they advertise they are young and hot but really cheap, avoid.
    3) Some of the websites will have a "other adverts by this user" function. If the pictures are different, she's a fake.
    4) google her phone number. If you notice also the pictures are different, she's a fake.
    5) Search the advert title, particularly the name, in that website and others, if pics are different, she's a fake.
    6) If she says she's a university student, here to study, but fails basic english and grammar skills, she's fake.
    7) If she claims to be japanese and other adverts with her name/phone number states a different country (china usually) she's fake.

Feel free to add things youve noticed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worst one i ever saw advertised as a Latina, but was an old mamasan. Run Forrest Run!