Thread: Things are Busy on the Goldy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Things are Busy on the Goldy

I arrived at a place on Scarborough St Southport yesterday at about 10.30, sat in the car and did a few calls before going in. There must have been 3 people leave and 6 go inside, in the 40 mins i was there, no hope for a break in the traffic😂😂😂
    Is this normal or just since our recent return to punting? This must be a great place, I will go earlier next week! Just near Nind St

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    I arrived at a place on Scarborough St Southport yesterday at about 10.30, sat in the car and did a few calls before going in. There must have been 3 people leave and 6 go inside, in the 40 mins i was there, no hope for a break in the traffic������
    Is this normal or just since our recent return to punting? This must be a great place, I will go earlier next week! Just near Nind St
    Well known haunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I arrived at a place on Scarborough St Southport yesterday at about 10.30, sat in the car and did a few calls before going in. There must have been 3 people leave and 6 go inside, in the 40 mins i was there, no hope for a break in the traffic😂😂😂
    Upstairs around the back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, this was a shop in the Main Street, I parked in the middle of the street, facing the shop bur couldn’t believe the traffic, wish my business was as good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, this was a shop in the Main Street, I parked in the middle of the street, facing the shop bur couldn’t believe the traffic, wish my business was as good
    Maybe you should start giving hand jobs.