Thread: Jess 39 tope st

Banned

Jess 39 tope st

I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
    She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How cheap?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tope is normally $140 half hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
    She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane .
    Will try next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=marc;186394]I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
    She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane .[/QUOT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a conference in melbourne next month. Ill be sure to try this baby out