Thread: Emily Mai - can & does!! Great new private ML service in Bondi JCT.

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar

Emily Mai - can & does!! Great new private ML service in Bondi JCT.

Person's Name: Emily Mai

Establishment: Private studio

Date of Visit: June 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Bondi Junction, close to shopping centre, address supplied on booking

Phone: 0426 986 863 (text is best)

Hours of Business: mid-morning to evenings daily

Rates: depends, quotes on application (very reasonable!)

Size/shape: guessing size 10, fit and toned, fabulous feminine curves

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese, speaks good English, Cantonese, Mandarin

Services Provided: Professional. Many massage styles including muscle rejuvenation, meridian, men’s health (inc. Dragon Tendon) with erotic/sensuous extras.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely!!

About: (YMMV)

Hey guys!

Emily has a very new solo set-up that’s discreet, relaxed & the best way to enjoy Bondi without getting wet.

There’s no advertising, WeChat, rate card or website. Seems she likes the one-on-one approach and caters to clients individually according to their needs. When I booked we discussed what I wanted (men’s health), for how long and she quoted a very reasonable fee.

As best I know, Emily is ex HK and has lived in Aust for some years.

I do know, she’s a very pretty girl, ex teen model, 30s, good figure with fabulous boobs. Natural, round and ample size, I'll guess 36DD, whatever, they sure impressed me. They sway like the sea.

She’s fun with a professional and easy-going manner. Speaks natural Can/Man with great English. For me most importantly she has that rare intuitive massage skill (esp for Dragon). Her hands draw out chi like a magician’s rabbit.

The ‘office’ is a quiet, newly renovated, clean, heated private studio. There’s both a massage table & bed, modern bathroom with shower and even a little kitchen set up where she made us tea. It’s very near the station and close to off-street parking

Open morning to evening hours most days. All the rest you can discuss via 0426 986 863 (text is best!)

If you’re interested, quick sticks chaps! This setup is on trial for the moment & will last only if it works. It should and it must! So book & enjoy now!!!

(so I can later
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, sound interesting.

Would it be possible to share how you know of Emily and maybe a bit more on services? The cynical amongst us will probably like to know a bit more context and will probably save her her a bit of time!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Emily Mai - can & does!! Great new private ML service in Bondi JCT.

Cynic in me did a quick google of the number.

Returns a place called Massage Studio 54 on 54 Newland St and seems like a thai shop so not sure how this is being classified as private

Sure seems like an advert masked as a review...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Cynic in me did a quick google of the number.

Returns a place called Massage Studio 54 on 54 Newland St and seems like a thai shop so not sure how this is being classified as private

Sure seems like an advert masked as a review...
    Yeah right..I did a search with spaces in the number and didn't return that but as you say, looks like an establishment when searched for in a bit more detail.

Thanks for the tip and review brother BD.

Looks like you have found another Dragon Tendon player .

Cantonese and 36 DD natural is very tempting for me, not usually a private person but may have to venture out ........ haha

You said prices to discussed with the girl, any indication you can share like the standard massage fees and basic part 2 ?? Or what did you pay for your session? Just to see the ball part ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Yeah right..I did a search with spaces in the number and didn't return that but as you say, looks like an establishment when searched for in a bit more detail.
    Hi guys!

Thanks for all the interest & research into my info. It really helped this reply.

Pre-Cv19 Emily did work some at the Newland St. shop (its now for lease). That'd likely explain the same phone #.
    When that shop closed this studio was the result.

If anyone recalls the Newland St. rates it'd be the best guide to fees but that's her call.

I can unreservedly say I'm not affiliated with this business except as an extremely satified paying client.

When I was told it could close
    I ghosted that Locanto post as a favour. Well spotted! It was rushed and bland, plus I couldn't even find it!

With that flop I spoke to a respected member who wisely advised i post an AR here.... so I did.

I stand by my words as written. FYI I especially enjoy sharing the new, innovative, well run and under publicised. Thats why why us punters are here ...hey?

If you do try her service (and i hope you do), and feel it was any less than I described, tell her. As a proud professional, with years of study in China and work here, she'll make it a chance to improve.

The urgency renains, with other career options, if not supported soon you'll won't be able to.

Again thanks for the prompts. (bar the frankly bizarre and creepy one for "context', see a WL for what you need).

I hope this reply inspires further interest, enjoyment and their longevity. IMO, being cynical myself, the reward is when revised to optimism.

So keep talking and bumping, but for me its no further correspondence etc.....

'nuff said. Over & out, BD