Thread: before a punt do you generally save up your bullets or just go as usual

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question before a punt do you generally save up your bullets or just go as usual

Hi all

just want to see the opinions here about whether you would still "beat your meat" few days/weeks prior a session ? or you would like go on a high saving mode and release all during the session ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weeks... damn can’t hold out that long.

Generally I hold out a day or two but never too smart to enter with a fully loaded gun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not necessarily the bullets but more of building up the sexual energy and desire. Have proper intervals between punts is important, to me.

I would also avoid legs training at least a day or two before punt. If I have a heavy training session on my lower body I would struggle to perform.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll share this, a number of years ago, I really enjoyed a session with Vicky (the breasts). I actually shot a load about 2 hours before my session with her, but yet she got me over the line so quickly eventhough I was trying to hold it back! I am not a young guy, and many MLs have had trouble getting me to shoot my load. There has only been 2 MLs who were able to do this with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Not necessarily the bullets but more of building up the sexual energy and desire. Have proper intervals between punts is important, to me.

I would also avoid legs training at least a day or two before punt. If I have a heavy training session on my lower body I would struggle to perform.
    Interesting ... now that you mention it, i also have noticed that if i run or swim before a punt performance is compromised. I'd never made the connection

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can come whenever I want to, like maybe take 3-5 mins. If I don't want to, I can last 1 hr easily.

When I feel it's getting unfair on the girl e.g. she's getting tired or she's tired from getting pumped, I'll concentrate on coming and then not long after I will.

Doesn't matter if I did exercise previously, held bullets or shot them before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    I'll share this, a number of years ago, I really enjoyed a session with Vicky (the breasts). I actually shot a load about 2 hours before my session with her, but yet she got me over the line so quickly eventhough I was trying to hold it back! I am not a young guy, and many MLs have had trouble getting me to shoot my load. There has only been 2 MLs who were able to do this with me.
    Hey where's this Vicky from? (Large kitty man myself)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    zero preparation, just turn up and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Hey where's this Vicky from? (Large kitty man myself)
    Vicky the Thai Breast was a popular ML back at the good old days of Silver Fox at 376 Pitt.

Cheers

performance when you are punting? I kinda get it, but it's not really that important.