Thread: Busty milf

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Busty milf runcorn

Wasn't working today so search for a private ml to try my luck. Booked an hour for a one hour package which cost me 200. It basically cover all I needed, massage, hj, cbj, bs.
    The Chinese lady is in her 40s, I would say early 40 but maintain a nice rack of D/DD cup, soft and firm. Massage was decent, power was good and it does cure my shoulder pain. Bs was nice too, very different from what I have experienced before, not a chesty slide. Overall still worth the visit, the only downside is if you don't mind milf.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklui View Post
    Wasn't working today so search for a private ml to try my luck. Booked an hour for a one hour package which cost me 200. It basically cover all I needed, massage, hj, cbj, bs.
    The Chinese lady is in her 40s, I would say early 40 but maintain a nice rack of D/DD cup, soft and firm. Massage was decent, power was good and it does cure my shoulder pain. Bs was nice too, very different from what I have experienced before, not a chesty slide. Overall still worth the visit, the only downside is if you don't mind milf.
    Hi, I don't mind 40year old milf. Could you please give a little hint where to find her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Locanto, look for candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, fellow punter

Banned
    bald or hairy muff?