Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Given the holiday gap of the next couple of days, went back to see Yoyo today to keep the edge off. She can strum your guitar, pluck your base, bow your violin, fiddle with your fiddle; a true musician (no woodwinds). I asked for the same and she delivered. When I gave some signs of distress, she backed off, saying, "Don't worry, we have time". She did that several times, always with a knowing smile. There was never any rush by her to finish the concert before time. She finally said time, I gave the nod, and she finished the job at hand (pun intended). 60 for an hour's massage, a pineapple HAPPILY paid for the concert. From experience, I know I'll be tone deaf for a day or two.
    Bravo Mr Bravo!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Since Apple/mimi is officially retired, I’m on the look out again. Any new recommendations?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 123WTF View Post
    Since Apple/mimi is officially retired, I’m on the look out again. Any new recommendations?
    Two: RTFF and UTFSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    I went to see my regular Yuki today. The shop is agonisingly close to where I live, which makes it almost too convenient.

As some of the brothers say, I can vouch for her part 1. She does it better than any seasoned legit masseuse I've been to. I'll go to her over my physio when I need my sciatica relief.

As for part 2, she is indeed an edging master. Her awesome all fours technique can have you blowing in 2 mins or you can hint to go slow and she'll have you on edge for as long as time permits!

Happy punting!
    Mate, are you talking about Yuki on Bondi road?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, are you talking about Yuki on Bondi road?
    I am sir! I have been seeing her for some time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Selena at Motion Life massage Neutral Bay and 276 Thornliegh shops provides excellent massage and well managed edging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn guys, had an unbelievable edging session with Lily from Zetland (does the famous doubles with Sophie).

1 hour massage booked ($200) and when I arrived I asked her if we could start with part 2 first - happy to do.

She undressed, sat in front of me on the bed and then edged me for about 30 minutes. You'll need to need to tell her to go slow and she quickly gets the hint.

Her technique is really good, constantly swapping hands, using both, going fast and then slow, lots of eye contact and ball play throughout. Also loves a bit of dirty talk.

She has sexy long fingers and long manicured nails. She's definitely a black belt in hjs.

Managed to somehow get another shot after quick massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Damn guys, had an unbelievable edging session with Lily from Zetland (does the famous doubles with Sophie).

She's definitely a black belt in hjs.
    What Dan would she be bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Dan the HandJitsu master

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I'd give her 3 dans. Always room for improvement but best HJ I've had in the last 12 months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessica SP is sensational - great personality great technique impeccable service and understands edging. Good luck.,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Jessica SP is sensational

Jessica from Saigon Princess? St Mary's is too far for me unfortunately. Maybe one day...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Jessica SP is sensational - great personality great technique impeccable service and understands edging. Good luck.,
    Just saw her at SP Woolloomooloo. She's very good with her hands. Pussy slide was also incredible. Thanks for Intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Just saw her at SP Woolloomooloo. She's very good with her hands. Pussy slide was also incredible. Thanks for Intel.
    I assume you mean Waterloo? I knew they had locations at Bexley and St Mary's didn't know about Waterloo. It seems they have 2 shops in Waterloo.

https://www.saigonprincess.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    I assume you mean Waterloo? I knew they had locations at Bexley and St Mary's didn't know about Waterloo. It seems they have 2 shops in Waterloo.

https://www.saigonprincess.com.au/
    Yes sorry Waterloo. 1-3 Botany Road

Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    I am sir! I have been seeing her for some time
    Great to see another Yuki fans.

Did you get on your all fours ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great to see another Yuki fans.

Did you get on your all fours ?
    Everytime!

Last time I saw her, her TT was just too good. By the time I was on all fours, she started her technique and I blew in like 45 seconds. Her and I both were totally surprised as our sessions are usually 30mins of edging after massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you able to spill the beans on which shop Yuki is at?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by shtoopid_head View Post
    from one baby member to another......i am sure if you did a tiny bit of research on the forum you would find the answer to your question .....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by shtoopid_head View Post
    Yes, I could easily post the shop, address, number, but that's NOT MY style.

So I'll just say, don't you think that "Yuki" MIGHT have been mentioned before, maybe even (the shock, the shock) in this thread, which is all of 8 (oh my God, 8) pages (laborious reading for sure, but perhaps worth it).

Also, learning how to search is a very useful asset to have as if a lady appears in one thread, she's probably even appeared in others (with detailed AR's - at least one, I know, because I wrote it).

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast