Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a session with Yoyo. Super sweet lady and an unbelievable dick technician. Lasted for 50 minutes but had to tell her to slow down a few times as I was too close to the edge. She has this move where she uses two hands in a certain way, best feeling I've ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoyo sounds amazing. Must try. Curious to know what the two hand technique is?

I used to see a now retired ML for edging, and she had this two handed thing too. The best way to describe it, is like when you make meatballs, and you are rolling it around between your two palms. That move was pure bliss and could finish me off in seconds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Yoyo sounds amazing. Must try. Curious to know what the two hand technique is?

I used to see a now retired ML for edging, and she had this two handed thing too. The best way to describe it, is like when you make meatballs, and you are rolling it around between your two palms. That move was pure bliss and could finish me off in seconds.
    It felt like I was entering in and out of a tight wet pussy as her two hands were so tight around my dick and there was a lot of oil being used which was being heated up by the friction. It's better to experience it tbh, make a booking and you'll see what I mean.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    It felt like I was entering in and out of a tight wet pussy as her two hands were so tight around my dick and there was a lot of oil being used which was being heated up by the friction. It's better to experience it tbh, make a booking and you'll see what I mean.
    I had a great edging sesh once with the legendary Leng. She also had a 2-handed technique that was out of this world.

It looked to me like she was making a shadow dog puppet with her hands, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is 2-hands 1 on dick and 1 on balls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I had a great edging sesh once with the legendary Leng. She also had a 2-handed technique that was out of this world.

It looked to me like she was making a shadow dog puppet with her hands, lol...
    Sounds like a great session, would have loved to have seen her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetspeak View Post
    Is 2-hands 1 on dick and 1 on balls?
    2 hands on dick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great to hear it went well c1teh9

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    Great to hear it went well c1teh9
    Thanks Riggers, appreciate the great intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For anyone interested,

Came across this little suburban shop called Divine Massage 1014 Victoria Road , West Ryde and had a session with Mia, decent enough Chinese lady with big Ds and nice curves. Probably in her late 30s or slightly older but was encouraged when I asked if she can edge.

She wasnt 100% sure but learnt very quick and gave a great combo between Part 2 sensual play, nipple licking and plus edging with heaps of Dick worship.

She knew when to stop if I got close.

30min session but enjoyed as Edging skilled MLs are hard to come by.

Gave her an extra pineapple for the Edging on top of your normal extra for naked HJ.

She wouldn't be your top notch young hot ML but she has the skills if you looking for an edging session.

This shop is a bit of a hidden gem.. Just discovered.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks rooster, edging Intel is always appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an incredible 1.5 hour session with Yoyo the other day.

40 minutes edging to completion

20 minute massage

40 minutes edging to completion (went a bit over time as I was last customer for the day)

She got a bit cheeky in this session and was playfully slapping my dick against her hands every so often (with a big grin) while constantly alternating between slow and fast pumps, keeping me on the edge throughout.

Her toes are now painted red and she has really pretty feet so she also sat in front of me and rubbed them all over my dick and balls while giving me a HJ.

Was a very fun session. Big hug at the end and walked out completely drained and relaxed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had an incredible 1.5 hour session with Yoyo the other day.
    Damn, I'm impressed. Well done and an interesting order. Will have to keep that in mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She comes across as so innocent the whole time, but she knows exactly what she is doing.. Such a nice lady. Sounds like a ton of fun

I saw yuki yesterday for some all fours action. It will never get old! Nancy is back also. I forgot which days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Damn, I'm impressed. Well done and an interesting order. Will have to keep that in mind.
    Definitely highly recommend as you can break down the session into different parts based on what you prefer (massage vs edging) since Yoyo is so accommodating plus she's excellent at both so there won't be a minute wasted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    She comes across as so innocent the whole time, but she knows exactly what she is doing.. Such a nice lady. Sounds like a ton of fun

I saw yuki yesterday for some all fours action. It will never get old! Nancy is back also. I forgot which days.
    Yeah she definitely does mate. Once she feels comfortable with you and knows what you like she is pretty open minded. Thanks for all those who recommended her.

What's all the 4 action with Yuki? How did the session go?

Who is Nancy!? Another edging queen? Similar age and look to Yoyo?

Thanks Riggers

What's all the 4 action with Yuki? How did the session go?

Thanks Riggers

If you read through this thread, there was a brief review on Yuki at 158 Bondi road, she is one of my all times favorite and a true master in RnT

The all four action was before you turn over , you get on your fours and let Yuki have full access to your cock and balls and of course, your ass and prostate if you beg her to go even deeper.

The fun and pleasure, we’ll, just use your own imagination please.

Yuki has been reviewed extensively by many fans , yours truly included.

Cheers

Ps. She ain’t young , say 50 something so keep that in mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think master Lungor summed it up perfectly.

Nancy works with yuki I think 2 days a week. She is younger and bit more gfe, around 30ish. Unsure about her edging skills as I have only seen her once a long time ago. Just get yuki to tell her to do what she does lol.

The session was crazy as it had been a week since I busted. By the time I got over the edge I think I shot one squirt over my head and onto the back wall. Yuki looked at me and said 'so much cum! You very healthy good boy'. Such fun banter with her always

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112