Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would like to know as well. When I asked ml in my last few attempts, they had no clue what is edging or they didn't understand what I asked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No ML would know that term, I don’t think. You basically just need a very good hand relief practitioner and you then tell her you want her to “go slow” on you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks. I was hoping they knew this since i hear about this a lot. Will remember for the next attempts. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No ML would know that term, I don’t think. You basically just need a very good hand relief practitioner and you then tell her you want her to “go slow” on you.
    Disagree with you there. Most women whether ML or not knows about edging although they may not have heard of the word "edging." Most just want you to come asap as it is less work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Disagree with you there. Most women whether ML or not knows about edging although they may not have heard of the word "edging." Most just want you to come asap as it is less work for them.
    That's what I meant about them not knowing what "edging" is, because without having a proper terminology for it, how the F are you going to explain what you want to the girl?

Do you go half engrish, half sign language trying to explain to her you want her to get you close to shooting but stop at that point? That's going to be the most awkward funniest convo anyone would've ever witnessed!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But that isn't edging.

But that isn't edging.
    Pray tell, what do you think is edging?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pray tell, what do you think is edging?
    Well it isn't going slow like you said for a start.... Anyway, as Warwick would say, goodnight.

Well it isn't going slow like you said for a start.... Anyway, as Warwick would say, goodnight.
    Haha, go ahead and pick on every little word I write to "correct me" if that makes you feel better, I don't mind.

I personally like it when a skilled practitioner does it slow and firm, makes all the right touches, and has enough variations to keep me rock hard but unable to come. Memories of Leng come to mind, when I went to see her privately in her hotel room at Capitol Square years ago. I left that room with wobbly legs, no lie!

Have yet to find someone equal to her skill since then. Even the legendary Mimi of Burwood (what a pain having to drive all the way out there just for a NHJ from a MILF!) was no where near as good.

Maybe bro Ahlungor might know of someone with the same skill level as Leng?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which ladies would be available for a good edging session?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha, go ahead and pick on every little word I write to "correct me" if that makes you feel better, I don't mind.

I personally like it when a skilled practitioner does it slow and firm, makes all the right touches, and has enough variations to keep me rock hard but unable to come. Memories of Leng come to mind, when I went to see her privately in her hotel room at Capitol Square years ago. I left that room with wobbly legs, no lie!

Have yet to find someone equal to her skill since then. Even the legendary Mimi of Burwood (what a pain having to drive all the way out there just for a NHJ from a MILF!) was no where near as good.

Maybe bro Ahlungor might know of someone with the same skill level as Leng?
    Ha ha, Leng Leng is still around.

Well where is she then? Or do I have to beg and grovel for it?

Well where is she then? Or do I have to beg and grovel for it?
    Standard useless Vader comment. Ignore the imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Standard useless Vader comment. Ignore the imbecile.
    I was merely "entertaining" him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is not the Christmas spirit. Obviously you don't have her number. Have a nice day, I know I will.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow Really, I really liked her and her skills when she was with Coco at Stanmore.

There was another one with a great bod from Taiwan but I forgot her name... maybe Mena or something

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Revival

Wanting to revive this chat, looking for the new edging queens, Kissa has gone AWOL and I am hoping someone has a suggestion!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer1 View Post
    Wanting to revive this chat, looking for the new edging queens, Kissa has gone AWOL and I am hoping someone has a suggestion!
    Yoyo at 2 brisbane st surry hills will do it for a good tip.

Been to her a couple times and her HJ is pretty good. Last time booked an hr and requested 10mins massage and then 50 minute edge. Shit had me shaking and twitching by the end. Busted so hard it hit me on the cheek lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiPP View Post
    Yoyo at 2 brisbane st surry hills will do it for a good tip.

Been to her a couple times and her HJ is pretty good. Last time booked an hr and requested 10mins massage and then 50 minute edge. Shit had me shaking and twitching by the end. Busted so hard it hit me on the cheek lol.
    Tina Remedial Massage Centre - is that what you are referring to? Website looks basic and doesn't give away much. They have WeChat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wellness View Post
    Tina Remedial Massage Centre - is that what you are referring to? Website looks basic and doesn't give away much. They have WeChat?
    No wechat. You can call the number, Yoyo is only off on Mondays. 35/50/60 price for 30/45/60 minute session. 50 damage for full session edging.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast