Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Just saw her at SP Woolloomooloo. She's very good with her hands. Pussy slide was also incredible. Thanks for Intel.
    Great sensational sensual massage which is a prelude to the main event. Only ML who got me off 100% every time. All others basically failed. Pussy slide either laying down or standing from front/back mmmm …. Mmmm … mmmm. An ML worthy of the greatest and sincerest respect. Make a booking but even then you may have to wait on arrival. Be patient.?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A shout out to yoshiPP for Yoyo at Tina Remedial Massage Centre, 2 Brisbane, Surry Hills. Visited her again today, 60 minutes, split evenly between massage and edging. You don't have to watch the clock because she does - in a GOOD way. Started 5 minutes late due to slight delay in the departure of the previous customer. No problem, I received the FULL 60 minutes. During the last half, I was wondering about the time, glanced at the clock. Yoyo said, "Don't worry, there IS time..." Kept me right there until, with time expiring, like a fullback pushing the quarterback over the touchdown line, I scored. That woman has magical hands and a real skill set.

As I've posted, understand the limitations. With me, it's a CHJ, which prior to trying WITH HER, I would have scoffed. She MIGHT go topless, but I've never bothered. I've always enjoyed the visuals, but with her, I just flow with the sensations. It's not the same as Mimi, different style, but no less effective. Mimi's is B2B, Yoyo's is strictly hands on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bravo, I'll have to suss it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    A shout out to yoshiPP for Yoyo at Tina Remedial Massage Centre, 2 Brisbane, Surry Hills. Visited her again today, 60 minutes, split evenly between massage and edging. You don't have to watch the clock because she does - in a GOOD way. Started 5 minutes late due to slight delay in the departure of the previous customer. No problem, I received the FULL 60 minutes. During the last half, I was wondering about the time, glanced at the clock. Yoyo said, "Don't worry, there IS time..." Kept me right there until, with time expiring, like a fullback pushing the quarterback over the touchdown line, I scored. That woman has magical hands and a real skill set.

As I've posted, understand the limitations. With me, it's a CHJ, which prior to trying WITH HER, I would have scoffed. She MIGHT go topless, but I've never bothered. I've always enjoyed the visuals, but with her, I just flow with the sensations. It's not the same as Mimi, different style, but no less effective. Mimi's is B2B, Yoyo's is strictly hands on.
    Honestly, Yoyo is the best at strictly HJ edging. If you really want to feel relaxed, you can ask her to do the edging first, then massage after.

As for Mimi, her b2b routine is still amazing as years ago. Sessions with Mimi leaves you gasping for air due to sensory overload.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A big shout out to the brothers for the Yoyo Intel. I just had a 50min edging session and oh boy is she a master! She somehow knows exactly when to stop and then start again. Absolute bliss. Any fans of edging have to try it at least once. You will not be disappointed.

Between her and Yuki in bondi it's hard to pick a favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    A big shout out to the brothers for the Yoyo Intel. I just had a 50min edging session and oh boy is she a master! She somehow knows exactly when to stop and then start again. Absolute bliss. Any fans of edging have to try it at least once. You will not be disappointed.

Isn’t life great-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post

That is very true. That's why I alternate between Yoyo and Yuki every couple of weeks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    That is very true. That's why I alternate between Yoyo and Yuki every couple of weeks
    I'm tempted to try a 90min sesh 🤔 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds really good!! I’m gonna try the place out on Thursday afternoon, do you know if she works Thursday matey? Haven’t tried edging whatsoever

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Sounds really good!! I’m gonna try the place out on Thursday afternoon, do you know if she works Thursday matey? Haven’t tried edging whatsoever
    Reading comprehension, certainly a dying skill. But here is the answer.... wait, been there, done that. And people wonder why AR's are decreasing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry mate, did I say something wrong?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry mate, did I say something wrong?
    Here's some lessons I've learned over the decades of various forum participations: if someone has reported on a provider, others just might have too. Knowing how to search, or even a simple reading of past posts just might reveal what is sought along with additional information. However, I know for some that anything more than the current post is ancient history. But there really is a reason for that convenient list of tabs at the bottom right of the page.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Reading comprehension, certainly a dying skill. But here is the answer.... wait, been there, done that. And people wonder why AR's are decreasing...
    you like to lecture people a lot........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    you like to lecture people a lot........
    Professor Kingsfield...

And I have posted useful intel, even on this very thread, while I've yet to see any useful intel from you... but it is a free forum... It's just MY way of separating cred from crud...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries mate, understood, haven’t posted or been around for a while, sort of stopped punting but might come back for a while 👍🏽

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For YoYo, I'd suggest you book to avoid disappointment. Just today, found I had a free hour, so sms'd her 40 minutes before my requested time at the top of an hour. 10 minutes later, just as I was reaching my go/no go decision point due to transportation requirements, she messaged back that it was a go. While I was there, at least 3 others stopped by only to be told "Sorry, busy", and either a 4th, or one returned a few minutes early, to be told "wait 10 minutes". And I will say, early on, when her phone rang, I told her to go ahead and answer it, she declined.

Finally, as testimony to her expertise, I'd finished a very enjoyable session with Stanmore's Coco 2 hours earlier, and
    /sarcasm ON
    optimist that I am
    /sarcasm OFF
    I thought I'd try to roll back those age limits and try for a 2nd shot. Who knew? She definitely has a time machine. As I posted before, she's a clock watcher in a GOOD sense, and 5 minutes before time expired, she pushed (or is that pulled) me over the line.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a similar experience with her also bravo About 3 people came a knocking when I was there. Booking in most cases avoids disappointment.

I might just do the opposite to what you did. I'm going to hold out for a week then book a 90 min session and see how my stamina goes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro, I just booked for Friday arvo, spoke to some other sexy sounding chick, I’m sure as hell looking forward to it!! Haven’t gone out for a punt since COVID so I think I’ll be good for 2 goes 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks bro, I just booked for Friday arvo, spoke to some other sexy sounding chick, I’m sure as hell looking forward to it!! Haven’t gone out for a punt since COVID so I think I’ll be good for 2 goes 😂
    YoYo is attractive in a mature sort of way. Fit body, has to be, and I THINK a topless HJ might be on offer, but I've never taken that option, I've stayed with the clothed. The first time there, I didn't mention any split until she brought up extras. Later on, I've just specified a 50/50 massage/relaxing split. She's obviously aware of things so I wouldn't be shy about specifying what you want up front. And to reiterate, the only extra that I'm aware of that is available is the HJ. But well worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that man, I’ll give an update and review as soon as I’m done although with everything I’ve read after properly looking through the posts I’m 100% certain it’ll be top notch! My fav punting spots in the past were Summerville, babymassage, Ginza, Miranda555 & a few others, never just done an edging with a Milf so I’m really pumped 🤣🤣

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast