Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    So just finished my first edging session with yoyo & can definitely say she’s got magic hands! Hadn’t released for around 2 weeks so it’s unfortunate to say but I didn’t last the 30 minutes session! anyways still it was very intense & she definitely knows her stuff plus she’s a nice friendly lady not at all pushy or concerned about getting you out the door. All up it’s $60 massage + $70 edging for the 1 hr. My first punt in like 3-4 years so a little rusty
    Thanks for the review. She certainly knows her stuff! Next on the list for me is Lily....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Wow, didn't know she does edging. Did you ask her specifically or she just did it? Had a couple of sessions with her, but never with the edging.
    I asked her for 15 min massage and 45 min 'play' and she took it from there. Also when she asked me for a hard or soft massage I said soft, so she pretty much teased from minute 1.

What are your sessions generally like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    Thanks for the review. She certainly knows her stuff! Next on the list for me is Lily....
    Lily is great. That Vietnamese accent, those sexy tanned tits in your face from minute 1, those skilled hands working their magic using lots of oil, she's a lot of fun. Always skip the massage and ask for long slow handjob

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thabks c1teh. Def on my next list, though it's been a few weeks since I saw master Yuki

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    I asked her for 15 min massage and 45 min 'play' and she took it from there. Also when she asked me for a hard or soft massage I said soft, so she pretty much teased from minute 1.

What are your sessions generally like?
    I see, thanks for the tip. I always do 45 min, wherein I always ask for the hard pressure which goes on for around 25 minutes. Then part 2 after that. Longer massage time at 227, more shower time at summerville.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lily is great. That Vietnamese accent, those sexy tanned tits in your face from minute 1, those skilled hands working their magic using lots of oil, she's a lot of fun. Always skip the massage and ask for long slow handjob
    Awesome review. Would you say 30 min session is enough? Or should I do 45 min? Have seen her before for gfe 30 min, but not for massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see, thanks for the tip. I always do 45 min, wherein I always ask for the hard pressure which goes on for around 25 minutes. Then part 2 after that. Longer massage time at 227, more shower time at summerville.
    Ah ok, that makes sense. Next time if you are interested in an edging session I'd ask for 15 min massage and 30 min of playtime. Then when the 15 min is up you can just guide her on what feels good for you so future sessions get better and better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review. Would you say 30 min session is enough? Or should I do 45 min? Have seen her before for gfe 30 min, but not for massage.
    For an edging session with Lily, 30min is good, as you are skipping the massage and she is pretty much hands on the whole time, so it's very difficult to last longer than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah ok, that makes sense. Next time if you are interested in an edging session I'd ask for 15 min massage and 30 min of playtime. Then when the 15 min is up you can just guide her on what feels good for you so future sessions get better and better.
    Got it, thanks for the detailed response.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For an edging session with Lily, 30min is good, as you are skipping the massage and she is pretty much hands on the whole time, so it's very difficult to last longer than that.
    Nice, good to know that 30 min is enough. Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow, didn't know she does edging. Did you ask her specifically or she just did it? Had a couple of sessions with her, but never with the edging.
    Haven't seen Pen for awhile, had several sessions with her at Summerville. I never bothered to specify and it seemed to me her natural repertoire for a basic NHJ included it. I always take the 60 minute option, so the 50/50 split time-wise, 30 minutes massage, 30 minutes play.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2631430

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a great session with Yuki at 1/158 bondi road. My back was really bad over the weekend, so decided for an hour massage. As mentioned before by many, her massage is just so good. She really knows how to work the right spots and she is very strong.

The occasional tackle brush to keep me on my toes during the massge while working my lower back with all her body weight on me. She certainly doesnt leave a spot unchecked and has this way of finding all your knots.

The usual hard slap on the bum cheek for the flip. I was a bit tired so skipped the all fours prostate draining. On to the edging to the last min followed by a cute wink to let me know its almost time. I give her the nod and she goes from 0 -100 and i was done in 20 seconds!

I've known her for a while, so were usualy chatting most of the session. She's now working mon - sat and closed sunday. Nancy will be back in a months time, she's around 30ish, cute plain girl next door type.

Time to rotate back to yoyo! Happy putting all!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I second Pen, she knows how to read a guy and has expert hand skills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m reminded with this busty, red head in Upmarket Bathouse named Ruby. My first time in the establishment back then and I chose her. Such an amazing tease. Also gave an amazing massage as she was a licensed masseuse.

I still check the roster every now and then to see if she’ll pop in one of these days..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just finished a 60min edging session with yoyo. I almost popped at least 10 times from the 5min mark and onwards. Jeez she knows exactly when to stop! Has to be one of the loveliest and sweetest MLs around. If you have not tried it, you are missing out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just finished a 60min edging session with yoyo. I almost popped at least 10 times from the 5min mark and onwards. Jeez she knows exactly when to stop! Has to be one of the loveliest and sweetest MLs around. If you have not tried it, you are missing out!
    Out of Yoyo and Yuki, who do you find more attractive? There's so much talk about these 2 when it comes to edging, I need to try at least one of them.

Have been seeing Pen and Lily for my edging sessions of late.

Thanks mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Out of Yoyo and Yuki, who do you find more attractive?
    For me, probably Yuki. She has more of a solid build and can be quite cheeky sometimes which adds to the the fun. I see Yuki more for her pt1 as she is a VERY skilled and strong massuse. She is also an expert at long tantric hand jobs and sometimes some prostrate fun added in.

Yoyo is more slim with with a very quiet demure. More plain jane if you know what I mean. Don't let that fool you though, as many of the other brothers say, she knows her way around a cock.

Dont forget that they are both milfs. NHJ on offer also for a bit extra. No harm in trying if you enjoy long edging sessions. These two are veterans of the trade (pt1 & pt2)! Good luck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, probably Yuki. She has more of a solid build and can be quite cheeky sometimes which adds to the the fun. I see Yuki more for her pt1 as she is a VERY skilled and strong massuse. She is also an expert at long tantric hand jobs and sometimes some prostrate fun added in.

Yoyo is more slim with with a very quiet demure. More plain jane if you know what I mean. Don't let that fool you though, as many of the other brothers say, she knows her way around a cock.

Dont forget that they are both milfs. NHJ on offer also for a bit extra. No harm in trying if you enjoy long edging sessions. These two are veterans of the trade (pt1 & pt2)! Good luck!
    Great feedback, thanks Riggers. I LOVE long edging sessions, it's all I ask for these days haha

I had a really interesting session with an ML called Mandy from Chatswood161 on Sunday. She's young, probably mid 20's, with model features (very tall, slim, good looking). Asked her for a 45 min edging session and explained what it meant.

I found out very quickly this girl likes to DOMINATE haha. If you are after GFE vibes or a soft and sweet personality, she's not the one to see. If you are after a hot young tanned ML who gives a killer handjob non stop for 30 min while telling you she wants 'to break your dick' and stares right into your eyes but also acts like she couldn't care less if you were there or not, pay her a visit.

I also love when a girl has long nails which look so feminine when giving a hj, and she has this too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great feedback, thanks Riggers. I LOVE long edging sessions, it's all I ask for these days haha

I had a really interesting session with an ML called Mandy from Chatswood161 on Sunday. She's young, probably mid 20's, with model features (very tall, slim, good looking). Asked her for a 45 min edging session and explained what it meant.

I found out very quickly this girl likes to DOMINATE haha. If you are after GFE vibes or a soft and sweet personality, she's not the one to see. If you are after a hot young tanned ML who gives a killer handjob non stop for 30 min while telling you she wants 'to break your dick' and stares right into your eyes but also acts like she couldn't care less if you were there or not, pay her a visit.

I also love when a girl has long nails which look so feminine when giving a hj, and she has this too.
    I'll have to check her out as I don't mind a dominant lady. The thrill of the punt with a new ML is always fun. Especially when the Intel is solid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd like to try this edging style. Any recommendations for MLs that provide this service that fall under the age of 30? And also decent looking? I can't really do MILFs for longer than 30m so I prefer them younger *if possible*....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast