Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiPP View Post
    Yoyo at 2 brisbane st surry hills will do it for a good tip.

Been to her a couple times and her HJ is pretty good. Last time booked an hr and requested 10mins massage and then 50 minute edge. Shit had me shaking and twitching by the end. Busted so hard it hit me on the cheek lol.
    Damn, only ever had a 30 min edge, 50 min sounds crazy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    No wechat. You can call the number, Yoyo is only off on Mondays. 35/50/60 price for 30/45/60 minute session. 50 damage for full session edging.
    Thank you legend. Will check it out next week when in the area. What's yoyo's appearance like. MILF/young?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wellness View Post
    Thank you legend. Will check it out next week when in the area. What's yoyo's appearance like. MILF/young?
    Milf. Not unpleasant but not going there for looks, going there for a killer handie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiPP View Post
    Milf. Not unpleasant but not going there for looks, going there for a killer handie.
    thank you sir.

Curious, anyone know where Kissa works? I saw her 2 years ago during covid. Haven't been able to find her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you sir.

Curious, anyone know where Kissa works? I saw her 2 years ago during covid. Haven't been able to find her again
    Also curious where Kissa went. Saw her at clarence st and kogarah, then she dissapeared couple of years ago from the rosters everytime I called the shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries. Milf, most likely late 40s early 50s, but looks good for her age. The service is so good that I keep my eyes closed the whole time, just to heighten up my other senses haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    No worries. Milf, most likely late 40s early 50s, but looks good for her age. The service is so good that I keep my eyes closed the whole time, just to heighten up my other senses haha
    Haha far out I gotta book next week in the city

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw this report and had to try out Yoyo as my regular has had a bad cold for 2 weeks now, poor girl.

Im a sucker for a ML who also pays attention and cares about your dick. Per the OP i simply asked up front for 15 minutes massage and 45 mins of dick. Yoyo demurred and said, long time!!, how much? We settled on $70.

This is a highly experienced, professional ML. Her massage is great and she can do the walk on your back thing if you're into it.

But dicks? Yep, brilliant. She brings you up, takes you down. Massages your balls and groin, back to your dick. Plenty of oil, good focus, watches your reactions and does more of what you like. It's great.

She's a Milf so temper any expectations. In her 50s tbh. Great massage therapist who will do your dick really well. Doesn't work Mondays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just had a session with Tina at 227.
    I didn't ask for a proper edging session, but she was very happy to do a long extended slow HJ, so she might be worth exploring with further.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Saw this report and had to try out Yoyo as my regular has had a bad cold for 2 weeks now, poor girl.

Im a sucker for a ML who also pays attention and cares about your dick. Per the OP i simply asked up front for 15 minutes massage and 45 mins of dick. Yoyo demurred and said, long time!!, how much? We settled on $70.

This is a highly experienced, professional ML. Her massage is great and she can do the walk on your back thing if you're into it.

But dicks? Yep, brilliant. She brings you up, takes you down. Massages your balls and groin, back to your dick. Plenty of oil, good focus, watches your reactions and does more of what you like. It's great.

She's a Milf so temper any expectations. In her 50s tbh. Great massage therapist who will do your dick really well. Doesn't work Mondays.
    Glad you had a good time bro. Yoyo’s hj is sensational 🤤

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imagine death by edge

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has Yoyo’s massage joint on Brisbane street closed? According to google it has “permanently closed” beside where used to have opening hours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Has Yoyo’s massage joint on Brisbane street closed? According to google it has “permanently closed” beside where used to have opening hours.
    Called today and they're still open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested in exploring this more. I have a feeling Mika from top Ryde/Broadway would be perfect for this. I'll organise a session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post

Yes, Tina Remedial Massage Centre still open, 2 Brisbane St Surry Hills. Tried her today, and she is ALL that others have reported. Great massage (no back walking but there are poles attached on the ceiling). $60/hour. I hadn't mentioned anything about additional services, figuring I'd just let it play out as whatever. I was getting a little worried that perhaps I hadn't made it clear I wasn't there JUST for the massage, but I had figured correctly that she'd know that. A simple light brush of her fingers on my package along with a word or 2 (honestly, couldn't really make out what they were), but my "Yes" conjured up the desired performance. And performance it was. (I passed on her non-verbal take off the top motion, but I will admit it did seem strange to have her fully clothed; even Yuki took it off when I visited her). But Yoyo's hands were magical. First it was a FANTASTIC TT with me still in the original face down position, brushing, stroking, whatever, slowly awakening Rupert, my one-eyed trouser snake. FINALLY the words to flip. Again, like a magician moving her hands over my wand... Eventually, not a bouquet of flowers, but a shower emerged from the wand. And still she kept on, until I tapped out. No mention of cost, and I was thinking how much of a tip would be appropriate, but she did clarify when she asked for a tip. I asked how much, and readily gave her a pineapple for her endeavors.

I can't say what the split was between massage/relax as I wasn't keeping track. But she definitely knew how to handle the time, with enough time for the stress relief closing, and as I said, she continued on until I tapped out. Next time, even if there is no ready-pack defibrillator on site, think I'll ask her for more up-and-down experiences before the final curtain. Note: she's not a butter-churner, but still, she can get those hands moving. I prefer the gentler handling of the sensitive areas.

She said she works Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday when I asked. No shower, hot towel used to wipe off the oil. Who, if anyone, works the other days, can't say. Maybe someone else here knows.

Of the 4 edgers I've tried, Pen, Ice, Yuki, and Yoyo, while her massage doesn't match Ice's nor Yuki's, and she doesn't offer the GFE teasing of Pen, her edging is truly a wonder to behold. Yes, heresy it might be, but for the edging experience, along with a decent massage, we have a new winner.

And she is a nice lady.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm really envious of you guys who can get it up and cum with an older or skilled lady but who's not a looker.

My dick is hardwired to my eyes and brain. I won't be able to even get hard if the lady administering the HE didn't arouse me visually. It makes it doubly difficult for me to find an edging ML.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm really envious of you guys who can get it up and cum with an older or skilled lady but who's not a looker.

My dick is hardwired to my eyes and brain. I won't be able to even get hard if the lady administering the HE didn't arouse me visually. It makes it doubly difficult for me to find an edging ML.
    Try Pen, Summerville. There's a reason why she has tenure there. Web photo is accurate. Also works as Ester in other shops (eg 227 NSM). Fun girl, I wrote a couple of AR's earlier this year. Definitely repeatable.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2631430

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Try Pen, Summerville. There's a reason why she has tenure there. Web photo is accurate. Also works as Ester in other shops (eg 227 NSM). Fun girl, I wrote a couple of AR's earlier this year. Definitely repeatable.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2631430
    Thanks for the tip, bro! I might drop in some time...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see my regular Yuki today. The shop is agonisingly close to where I live, which makes it almost too convenient.

As some of the brothers say, I can vouch for her part 1. She does it better than any seasoned legit masseuse I've been to. I'll go to her over my physio when I need my sciatica relief.

As for part 2, she is indeed an edging master. Her awesome all fours technique can have you blowing in 2 mins or you can hint to go slow and she'll have you on edge for as long as time permits!

Happy punting!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Given the holiday gap of the next couple of days, went back to see Yoyo today to keep the edge off. She can strum your guitar, pluck your base, bow your violin, fiddle with your fiddle; a true musician (no woodwinds). I asked for the same and she delivered. When I gave some signs of distress, she backed off, saying, "Don't worry, we have time". She did that several times, always with a knowing smile. There was never any rush by her to finish the concert before time. She finally said time, I gave the nod, and she finished the job at hand (pun intended). 60 for an hour's massage, a pineapple HAPPILY paid for the concert. From experience, I know I'll be tone deaf for a day or two.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast