Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Any one tried this Indian girl Rosa ?

Looks really busty !!

Quote Originally Posted by Central Massage View Post
    New girl Rosa from India .

Rosa from India . 20 years old High 162cm. Size 8 Chubby.
    She’s chubby body and has a lovely sweet smile and friendly good service She only work on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Welcome to come booking her

Junior Member(有D料到)

Help with pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Is there another forum for this place? If so, how do I find please?
    Not sure I'm going crazy, I can't find this place either. The MAC website has no images unless I'm on the wrong one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta add them on wechat and Rosa is at pyrmont massage. Not good reviews I’ve heard. Posted by central massage but NOT massage at central aka MAC

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Gotta add them on wechat and Rosa is at pyrmont massage. Not good reviews I’ve heard. Posted by central massage but NOT massage at central aka MAC
    I thought Ahlungor was confused....I also thought that there was a stack of reviews on another site. Some of the references in this thread kinda point that way. I'd check the other au site, with all the x's. No dice. No WeChat so can't contact the shop and look at the images. Maybe I'll just drop in, but it appears most girls need bookings!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Any intels on busty Rosa will be great ?

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Anyone know where Viktoria has gone. Saw her once before Covid hit and have tried to book her a couple of times since, one was a no show, the other I don’t think she was even there even though they were saying she was available. They say she is still working there but “not sure what days”!
    I saw her picture today in their roaster, with the name Kat. Not sure
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been to MAC for a while. Wonder if Angela has sorted her messy booking system yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    Haven't been to MAC for a while. Wonder if Angela has sorted her messy booking system yet?
    Only way to find out is to make a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro I’ve told you like ten times she’s from pyrmont Star and doesn’t do Spanish apparently. The place has jacked up prices of late

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rosa from Pyrmont looks great in that pic. Saw her and another busty chubby indian girl on their roster today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Bro I’ve told you like ten times she’s from pyrmont Star and doesn’t do Spanish apparently. The place has jacked up prices of late
    I have noticed the price increase as well... might be stretching it in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Only way to find out is to make a booking.
    Yeah I'll give MAC another shot (pardon the pun).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The MAC manager always seems super stressed out. I've only been a few times, but every time she's looked like she's on the edge of having a breakdown. Maybe I just turn up at busy times.

Surely the smart thing to do would be sort out a better booking & management system, like other people have suggested.

I will say though, the quality of the girls there is second to none. I can't think of another shop that has as many young beautiful girls from all over the globe. Props to her for that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmmmm.... FS or nothing. But yeh, others enjoy otherwise. I don’t understand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    The MAC manager always seems super stressed out. I've only been a few times, but every time she's looked like she's on the edge of having a breakdown. Maybe I just turn up at busy times.

Surely the smart thing to do would be sort out a better booking & management system, like other people have suggested.

I will say though, the quality of the girls there is second to none. I can't think of another shop that has as many young beautiful girls from all over the globe. Props to her for that
    I guess this is what happens to some owners when running a shop. Guys calling and promising to come but then bail out at the last minute. Others asking too many questions about the girls and their services. Girls coming but then failing to turn up for work. It sure can get stressful at times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess this is what happens to some owners when running a shop. Guys calling and promising to come but then bail out at the last minute. Others asking too many questions about the girls and their services. Girls coming but then failing to turn up for work. It sure can get stressful at times.
    In many ways it is better than many other small business which are service providers ... at least it is cash up front.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking forward to meeting the infamous Angela.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    Looking forward to meeting the infamous Angela.
    How did you go? Did she make sure you came during the session? Angela is one owner who wants to be sure you shot your load.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast