Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    If you have seen Danny, then think of Isobella as looking and sounding like her little sister. Seeing Isobella is well worth the effort to crack the code for a visit. Lucky for me I have seen her a couple of times and looking to add another visit soon. I get on fine with Angela, she does a good job in an environment where the girls come and go as they please, which makes life hard for Angela to keep the punters happy. If you friend her then the world is your oyster and it's worth the effort as I believe that this the best shop in Sydney.
    YO can you imagine a double with both Isabella and Danny. fuckkk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A double with Isabella and Danny would be like fucking two nympho sisters, it would be incredible. You could always go for a triple and have Ariana cheer on the team.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isabella seems enticing for a first time RnT. Would like to definitely try her sometime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey fellow punters - any intel on Leah, the Thai masseuse?

Please let me know or PM me.

Appreciate any intel before I jump through the booking hoops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Hey fellow punters - any intel on Leah, the Thai masseuse?

Please let me know or PM me.

Appreciate any intel before I jump through the booking hoops.
    I am pretty sure that I caught a glimpse of her this morning and she looks very nice. I also got a glimpse of the new Japanese girl Sana, and she looks nice as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone spotted Isabella recently?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Angella is creating a monopoly with Isabella. Top 5 customers who are ready to pay more money are the chosen ones. If you get the usual “she is booked out” then you have missed the auction. This is why a lot of people hate Angella. Isabella is a top girl, too big for this place. She could make more money anywhere else. Imagine getting the service of a top asian FS shop through a hot Columbian chick - thats rare in Sydney. Its all till the innocence lasts. The way angella is managing things it seems this hot chick will move to another shop where she could get paid way more for the service she provides.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Angella is creating a monopoly with Isabella. Top 5 customers who are ready to pay more money are the chosen ones. If you get the usual “she is booked out” then you have missed the auction. This is why a lot of people hate Angella. Isabella is a top girl, too big for this place. She could make more money anywhere else. Imagine getting the service of a top asian FS shop through a hot Columbian chick - thats rare in Sydney. Its all till the innocence lasts. The way angella is managing things it seems this hot chick will move to another shop where she could get paid way more for the service she provides.
    Just wondering how did you come up with the above information?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes the forum can overhype some of these ladies. Not mentioning names and obviously taste and preference is different but man... taste and preference IS different!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know how Angela is choosing the customers with Isabella. But regardless, the idea of preferentially treating certain customers (e.g., who are regulars, pay more) is common practice for numerous businesses. Any reasonable person can understand, accept this and move on, and is certainly not a reason to "hate" the business (Angela in this case).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    if you read old mates previous posts, they aren't flattering of Mac.

I suppose thats why he still wants to visit.
    Mate I’ve seen Isabella and she is levels above Danny or any other girl working at Mac. Whoever has seen Isabella will agree with it. Whoever has seen Isabella will also know what Angella told them about posting reviews. So yeah I probably know Angela more than you know your mum mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    your posts make perfect sense now........

I didn't know that was the today's dick measuring contest
    Stop assuming stuff. I don’t hate Angela. I wouldn’t be able to see Isabella if I did. I said I could understand why a lot of people would hate her. That’s different from hating someone. And relax the genie isn’t out of the bottle yet for Isabella. No one has posted a separate review and only the regulars read this thread.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meh. The guy is full of it. As per his previous posts. He just ripped the information off another forum and is passing it off as his own to troll the site and MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Meh. The guy is full of it. As per his previous posts. He just ripped the information off another forum and is passing it off as his own to troll the site and MAC.
    ---
    Exactly ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I can post a detailed review of Isabella on all the forums if you want. You can then decide whether I’m trolling or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can post a detailed review of Isabella on all the forums if you want. You can then decide whether I’m trolling or not.
    ---
    Hi lilpump619

I will suggest you to focus to your life, I believe you have beautiful life, ,so forget MAC.

hmm ... 14posts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    Hi lilpump619

I will suggest you to focus to your life, I suppose you have beautiful life, ,forget MAC.
    What difference would a review make? Isn’t she just another average punt?

No you don’t need to. You have posted enough shits about MAC in the other Arianna thread that anyone can see you have something against this shop and the mamasan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok here's the thing right, I never really post here as this is not a trophy winning contest.

I've been a regular at MAC since the shop opened and I can vouch that Angela does not give any preferential treatment to even regulars, forget anyone bidding more money.

Besides that even if she did say for argument sake then FFS it's her business, it ain't a democratic govt. where every man and his dog has a say about their rights.

Mostly importantly though, Yes Isabella is good amongst the current batch but I believe there is a bit of hype around all of this which has been created for obvious reasons. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher than Isabella, again that is subjective.

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.

I've been seeing this thread dragging along since a while, the forum is there to post AR's and not venting your small dick frustrations towards any shop be it MAC or others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What difference would a review make? Isn’t she just another average punt?
    lilpump619 ... don't expose yourself more, it's so obvious to anybody what you do, focus to your life buddy

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast