Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
    Ok here's the thing right, I never really post here as this is not a trophy winning contest.

I've been a regular at MAC since the shop opened and I can vouch that Angela does not give any preferential treatment to even regulars, forget anyone bidding more money.

Besides that even if she did say for argument sake then FFS it's her business, it ain't a democratic govt. where every man and his dog has a say about their rights.

Mostly importantly though, Yes Isabella is good amongst the current batch but I believe there is a bit of hype around all of this which has been created for obvious reasons. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher than Isabella, again that is subjective.

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.

I've been seeing this thread dragging along since a while, the forum is there to post AR's and not venting your small dick frustrations towards any shop be it MAC or others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Agree with this, Isabella has a great body but average face. She has good service but she is very new and it can be a bit awkward at times. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher too.

I get there are 2 camps here on Angela, on one side people love her and the other side people hate her but somehow still visits the shop. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Let’s be honest Angela does mess up bookings sometimes and it can be frustrating but she tries her best. It’s not like she is purposefully trying to piss people off and ruin her own business.We are not going to the shop for the shop keeper.

The booking system is not great but the shop does have nice service so in my mind it more than makes up for it. If it doesn’t then just move on to another shop lol. Why come on here to try to flame her. There are literally hundreds of RNT shops in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.
    Why are you getting triggered. You know how difficult it would be to book Isabella if everyone knows about her. Besides just imagine if someone tells her about private bookings. Let everyone try Isabella and decide whether she is better than Silvia or Marcella. I’m sure all the guys who are booking her out every week are just blind. May be you are blind as well just like me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ll post my review of Isabella on all the forums and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Why are you getting triggered. You know how difficult it would be to book Isabella if everyone knows about her. Besides just imagine if someone tells her about private bookings. Let everyone try Isabella and decide whether she is better than Silvia or Marcella. I’m sure all the guys who are booking her out every week are just blind. May be you are blind as well just like me.
    FYI

Angela is not taking any bookings from regulars for Isabella

Only new customers

I have been turned down every week

Btwz, when you say private bookings what are your referring to?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll post my review of Isabella on all the forums and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion.
    '''and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion''' ... for sure you have psychological issues man, try to get real life in order to cure yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought about all these notions about girls being so good but no one posted anything on the forum because they want to keep for themselves.

What if it’s because the experience is average or underwhelming that it didn’t inspire people to write reviews?

As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve seen WL’s based on popularity and didnt see what the hype was about. Even in some cases, I got my booking instantly even though it is supposedly impossible to book the girls lol.

For some others... you can always find out the shop schedule and see which days they usually work, and just make the booking the day or a couple of days before. Not hard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    you can always find out the shop schedule and see which days they usually work, and just make the booking the day or a couple of days before.
    I get the impression that part of the reason Angela is able to field girls like Isabella is that she is fairly understanding when it comes to the hours they choose to work, and how many customers they want to see.

MAC don't really seem to have much of a fixed schedule, and often won't get a confirmation from the girls that they will be available until the night before, if not on the day.

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    I get the impression that part of the reason Angela is able to field girls like Isabella is that she is fairly understanding when it comes to the hours they choose to work, and how many customers they want to see.

MAC don't really seem to have much of a fixed schedule, and often won't get a confirmation from the girls that they will be available until the night before, if not on the day.
    I agree. I was a regular at MAC and never had issues with Angela. Booking was done on the day and if you're flexible as to when you can attend, then you'd get the girl you want, or settle for another girl of quality. Only had 1 dud ML and she was let go pretty much after my visit. The girls are happy there because they aren't being pressured to do the 12hr days. Gotta show respect regardless to the owner. I thought I would chime in on this thread, since I've been reading it everyday.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Banned
    I will miss the Summer sound of Cicada's.
    They make a noise to protect themselves.
    They mimic there adversary own sounds.
    They feel safe when they hear it.

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    I will miss the Summer sound of Cicada's.
    They make a noise to protect themselves.
    They mimic there adversary own sounds.
    They feel safe when they hear it.
    They're fascinating and harmless.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agreed, I've recently visited MAC for the first time and truth to be told I have no complaints. Obviously, it's hard to draw a conclusion based on 1 visit however I'll definitely be returning for "reporting" purposes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessie from MAC ticks all my boxes. If the girl is amazing and provides just what Im after I allways overlook a shops downsides.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Scottish Robyn?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Anyone tried Scottish Robyn?
    Blonde. Athletic figure. Service is typical of the European/Latina offering here. Has civilian work and hasn't been on the roster for a long time. Today may be a good time to book her as who knows when she'll be back on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any ever get part 3 here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Think they had a new Japanese girl on yesterday. Sana I think was the name. Anyone try her?
    Hi all,
    I’ve been punting for a while now but only just discovered this forum.

I tried Sana a few weeks back and if you like sushi then she is definitely a deluxe sashimi platter. Fresh and delicious honeypot as well if know what I mean. 🤤

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone currently giving bbbj in MAC?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Anyone currently giving bbbj in MAC?
    Isabella is the only one I know. If you are lucky may be Arianna.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Isabella is the only one I know. If you are lucky may be Arianna.
    How much extra did you pay for the bbbj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by qng5858 View Post
    How much extra did you pay for the bbbj?
    For Isabella you would have to check with the mamasan - Angela. Not sure about Arianna, never been lucky with her.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast