Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah , it's so weird. We should have an option to delete posts & all related comments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is the magic of the internet - once something is out there, it is a long and convoluted process to have it rewound.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Bianca? Any intel.

Saw Silvia recently. Nice girl and good service but too many tats for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Anyone seen Bianca? Any intel.

Saw Silvia recently. Nice girl and good service but too many tats for me.
    Ummm....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t seen either but there was a post here recently saying they’re the same girl...

Quote Originally Posted by rocky_chen85 View Post
    Bianca/Silvia is the same girl. Isabella is different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive done review of Jessie before in the after report section but ill try to summarize here. She is my go to girl at MAC and she always loves to see me as i am a regular. The best thing about her is that she doesnt even do a part one just straight to part 2 and juding by other reviews this is the best thing about MAC in general. She doesnt offer BJ or FS so if you want that best to see someone else but she does a proper GFE. Generally the session goes as follows.

We started fully clothed making out and hugging. I undress her and she usually just has a dress and no undergarments and i undress myself. Back to intense gfe making out and fondling and then i turn her around to grind on her ass last time we did that she full bent over as if i was doing her in doggie. After a bit of this i lay down on the table face up and she mounts me as she grinds on me and we continue making out. Eventually after a few position changes we go to DATY her laying down and me going to town on her and she loves this. Afterward we move to fingering and she also likes this as long as you are gentle and ask and are polite she might be a bit hesitant if you see her first time. More hugging and making out and tangling of bodies and then she gets oil for the finish. She does a good hj but also can do a nice grinding to completion as well. Usually a bit of time for chit chat as we talk about various things mainly about her home in Malyasia and i dont mind talking as it makes the interaction more human.

IMO she is an angel and highly recommended get hard just thinking about her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Ive done review of Jessie before in the after report section but ill try to summarize here. She is my go to girl at MAC and she always loves to see me as i am a regular. The best thing about her is that she doesnt even do a part one just straight to part 2 and juding by other reviews this is the best thing about MAC in general. She doesnt offer BJ or FS so if you want that best to see someone else but she does a proper GFE. Generally the session goes as follows.

We started fully clothed making out and hugging. I undress her and she usually just has a dress and no undergarments and i undress myself. Back to intense gfe making out and fondling and then i turn her around to grind on her ass last time we did that she full bent over as if i was doing her in doggie. After a bit of this i lay down on the table face up and she mounts me as she grinds on me and we continue making out. Eventually after a few position changes we go to DATY her laying down and me going to town on her and she loves this. Afterward we move to fingering and she also likes this as long as you are gentle and ask and are polite she might be a bit hesitant if you see her first time. More hugging and making out and tangling of bodies and then she gets oil for the finish. She does a good hj but also can do a nice grinding to completion as well. Usually a bit of time for chit chat as we talk about various things mainly about her home in Malyasia and i dont mind talking as it makes the interaction more human.

IMO she is an angel and highly recommended get hard just thinking about her!
    Sounds like a great punt bro!

I wonder how is she compared to Sandy.
    Any bros ever compared between the two?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Arianna gave Me bbbj .
    She doesn’t seem to be working anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

nc

No comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Has anyone tried the new Japanese girl?
    I’m curious too… anyone tried the Japanese girl Sana?

Quote Originally Posted by Agustineyanto View Post
    Sounds like a great punt bro!

I wonder how is she compared to Sandy.
    Any bros ever compared between the two?

Sandy is more cheeky and can do some massage. Body wise she is so so but attitude is great. Jessie is on curvy side and attitude is also great. No massage skills but service is similar to Sandy. Its just the body type which makes the difference. I might put them both in a room one day to see how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Sandy is more cheeky and can do some massage. Body wise she is so so but attitude is great. Jessie is on curvy side and attitude is also great. No massage skills but service is similar to Sandy. Its just the body type which makes the difference. I might put them both in a room one day to see how it goes.
    Mate what a dream! Wonder if MAC does doubles havent heard of that before. Might have to do that for my bday this weekend if they are free 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha def report back. Never seen then ad. Doubles, can have a multi nationality one!

When Angela was establishing the shop, she offered me doubles number of times with European girls. The catch was actually to train the new one through experienced one. Then shop got popular and Angela started mucking up with normal bookings so I am not a regular customer anymore but there is no harm in trying :-D

Forget to mention that they both wear single piece dresses with nothing underneath, both are happy with Italian and huge fans of spanking.
    Last edited by Funandfun; 20-05-2021 at 12:44 AM. Reason: correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for Sharing Fun, that does sound awesome.
    Have not been for a while, but they had some crackers like Victoria and Jesse. Never seen any of the latinos tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Scottish Robyn or Italian Julia recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Both, not at the same time, you can't go wrong with either. Photos are real.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Both, not at the same time, you can't go wrong with either. Photos are real.
    Is Robyn thick like Kat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Anyone tried Scottish Robyn or Italian Julia recently?
    i saw Julia recently, AR incoming. would highly recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    I had a few doubles but that was a few years ago in Newcastle.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast