Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Thanks, I saw the indian girl I think her name is Aisha, she looks pretty good, anyone have experience?
    Aisha is quite good. She is short, but has a beautiful face and nice boobs. She is quite new, but has a very good attitude, and does a very good part 2.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Siya yesterday. Haven’t got time for a fulsome review so here goes the abridged version:
    Looks: She is exactly as she appears in photo. She has that wonderful scent of cloves or cardamom in her hair and skin. The hair is long and lustrous. Her skin is dark and her smile broad. She’s a 10-12 with C-D breasts. She is a tertiary educated ML from Poona India. She is out here studying. Her English language skills are advanced.
    Overall impression: She is delightful company. Self - confessed NTI ... she will ask “what would you like from me” not so much as an invitation to request FS, but I think as a genuine request for guidance. For me it was different from my normal punts at MAC with Sara and Jessie who take control and are confident. This was more an exercise in mentoring and guidance. But she was a willing student and receptive to suggestions.
    I genuinely enjoyed her company ... but I was in a relaxed mood. If I wanted a PSE experience, I’d be disappointed. But if you want to build a professional relationship over time, it was money worth spent as I got the feeling she would provide more services next time.
    There was no Part 1 to speak of. Clothes removed straightaway and sensual touching from outset.
    Part 2 provided extra services (DATY, FIV, FIA, DFK) and a pretty good GFE. 2 pineapples tip.
    Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold!
    Last edited by Jumper63; 18-02-2021 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold![/QUOTE]

Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My usual go to is Jessie. Full GFE and just the right size for me in every way. Although i havent tried bella and im trying siya today

Jessie has no part 1 straight into bday suit, allows Kissing, grinding on each other, daty and fiv both of which she loves and a genuine GFE. If you search the after report forum you will find a recent review of her from me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the booking still chaotic? I am time poor so stay away, though the one and only time I went it wasn’t too bad (although not great)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems there’s a few girls missing in action at present. Alana the Brazilian has disappeared as has Julia. The young Colombian doesn’t seem to be there anymore either. Emma isn’t on much more either. Where are they all going???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold!
    Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?[/QUOTE]

No. In fairness she knocks and enters but we know one another well and she knows I’m comfortable with her coming in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjoe View Post
    Is the booking still chaotic? I am time poor so stay away, though the one and only time I went it wasn’t too bad (although not great)
    I rarely have a problem. But that may be more about time of day. I tend to be a late morning early afternoon sort of guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I rarely have a problem. But that may be more about time of day. I tend to be a late morning early afternoon sort of guy.
    Yes it is. Been turned away on multiple occasions even after booking and confirmation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?
    No. In fairness she knocks and enters but we know one another well and she knows I’m comfortable with her coming in.[/QUOTE]

It's sounds a bit odd for a boss to enter a room and participate when her girl is with a customer. Did she finish you off? She loves to see her customers cumming all the time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Yes it is. Been turned away on multiple occasions even after booking and confirmation.
    Yep. Not the best...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about Alanna... the Brazilian or Columbian? Anyone seen her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls are really good, I like the mamasan, but the shop lets the operation down I say. The towels are old and smell damp, they are hanging in a dark room inside the shop without air to dry. The shower is in a bad state. Theres only 1 shower for girls and customers. So I fear the girls don't shower much, and given how "intensely well" they service the customers I would want to know that they've showered before seeing me.

At a minimum I recon buy a new set of towels. And get a dryer so that the towels are dried well, rather than hung on top of each other to steam up and dry in the dark room.
    I would be happy to pay more at a nicer shop. MAC is the mamasan and the girls, not the location. I would have thought post covid there would good rental property options available? And the girls are good enough that if they moved the shop, I would follow to the new location.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone received anything more than a HJ here? E.g from Julia or Emma or Hannah???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbind View Post
    The girls are really good, I like the mamasan, but the shop lets the operation down I say. The towels are old and smell damp, they are hanging in a dark room inside the shop without air to dry. The shower is in a bad state. Theres only 1 shower for girls and customers. So I fear the girls don't shower much, and given how "intensely well" they service the customers I would want to know that they've showered before seeing me.

At a minimum I recon buy a new set of towels. And get a dryer so that the towels are dried well, rather than hung on top of each other to steam up and dry in the dark room.
    I would be happy to pay more at a nicer shop. MAC is the mamasan and the girls, not the location. I would have thought post covid there would good rental property options available? And the girls are good enough that if they moved the shop, I would follow to the new location.
    You should have gone to DOS' shop in George Street before covid19 appeared. Some times they had no towels and if a customer wanted to use their temporary make shift shower then disposable bed sheets could have been used to dry yourself.

There are some shops where infection control and workplace cleanliness are not observed properly that may endanger the health of customers. It is no wonder council or safety inspectors are needed to check premises because some owners and bosses have no idea or training about these important matters when running businesses.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbind View Post

Agree. A place with a shower in every (or most) rooms would be great. And a proper drying room for towels would also be another necessary improvement.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a fabulous session with the new girl Isabella today. Isabella is an 18yo Colombian girl who is very attractive with a magnificent figure...size 6, lovely tits with pierced nipples , shaved pussy and sensational arse. This girl is great and I think she will end up being a real star just like my personal favourite Arianna. A very enjoyable session was had today.
    Havent seen Isabella on roster for a few weeks? Is she still around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my experiece this shop standard is pretty high, they use thick sheets for while many other shops use very thin massage sheets, also I always hear Anglea yelling at the girls asking them to go shower...

I never used their shower, prefer not to shower in rnt shop, not private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are MAC advertising and sharing photos anywhere else apart from we chat these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems some of the talent at this shop has moved on. Alana and Isabella seem to have moved on. Haven’t seen Julia for some time and Emma isn’t there much either.

Angela will need to get some newbies in soon.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast