Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh. Had been hoping to see Alana or Isabella but haven't seen them on the roster. Especially Isabella???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah they will do more for extra

Junior Member(有D料到)

Moved on

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Seems some of the talent at this shop has moved on. Alana and Isabella seem to have moved on. Haven’t seen Julia for some time and Emma isn’t there much either.

Angela will need to get some newbies in soon.

Any idea where they have moved to? Emma looks like does 1day per weeks at most currently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, no idea where they have gone to but someone should know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much I can know, none of the girls you have mentioned have left MAC,
    ,few of the girls are fully booked [ work only two times per week and only in this shop ] so no point to put in the roster but you can text to the manager/owner I suppose to learn about,
    ,and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ,...and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.
    I've been a few times and didn't find the shop dirty in comparison to some other shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    As much I can know, none of the girls you have mentioned have left MAC,
    ,few of the girls are fully booked [ work only two times per week and only in this shop ] so no point to put in the roster but you can text to the manager/owner I suppose to learn about,
    ,and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.
    Good point. Might try and contact mamasan directly and see if and when available. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fully booked in many cases means the girl isn’t actually there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fully booked in many cases means the girl isn’t actually there!
    True! That's something very common in the shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak.47 View Post
    True! That's something very common in the shops
    The shop I go to advertise three girls each day but they only ever have just 2 working, can be annoying sometimes...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    The shop I go to advertise three girls each day but they only ever have just 2 working, can be annoying sometimes...
    Why go to this shop if this is annoying at times? Many shops around to please you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Any idea where they have moved to? Emma looks like does 1day per weeks at most currently
    Been trying to get a booking with Emma and man it's difficult. 1 day a week (nothing last week), and not a full day either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is this shop still worth visiting?

So is this shop still worth visiting? It is very close to my workplace.

Junior Member(有D料到)

E

Quote Originally Posted by punterz View Post
    Been trying to get a booking with Emma and man it's difficult. 1 day a week (nothing last week), and not a full day either.
    Yeah sucks!
    Thinking she must be working somewhere else also?
    Every managed to receive more then a Hj from Emma?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Angela's poor disorganisation must really be affecting her business. I get given a really late time as she says the girl is booked out until that time, which i decline.

She comes back 30mins later offering multiple timeslots that have opened up suddenly but i had already left the city by then. I doubt she filled them up on short notice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to have lost some of the girls there too. I guess they get sick of the chaos and decide to go elsewhere, wherever that might be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Three of the four girls you mention are listed on the roster part of her site today.

Whats with all the posts dissing Angela?

Angela does a great job and from my experience, works in and is very flexible with the days and hours the girls work.
    Not sure what site you are referring to but they aren’t on WeChat??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems to have lost some of the girls there too.
    Which girls have MAC lost? Only Marcella is MIA as far as l'm aware.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I think Angela's poor disorganisation must really be affecting her business. I get given a really late time as she says the girl is booked out until that time, which i decline.

She comes back 30mins later offering multiple timeslots that have opened up suddenly but i had already left the city by then. I doubt she filled them up on short notice.
    I have NEVER had any problems and I think this is the best shop in town...Angela has a great range of really cute girls from all over the world at very reasonable prices. Try getting the equivalent of an Arianna or Danni or Marcella or Emma or Julia or Isabella in any other shop in Sydney and you will be paying at least double.

Simple solution for those that do not like MAC...why not go to any one of the hundreds of shops all over Sydney and try to see if you get the same quality as at MAC...I doubt that youwill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I've been a few times and didn't find the shop dirty in comparison to some other shops.
    I've been in a few times and won't go back. Been mucked around with booking times and availabilities each time.

I personally don't think this place is particularly clean. I think they try their best, but given that it is one of the most popular shops around the CBD. It gets pretty grubby. Especially around peak times. Last time I went it stunk of BO and dirty towels.

Although I will attest that the quality of girls here is very high. Like others have said, you will struggle to find the same value elsewhere. A broad range of young stunning women from all over the world.

I do have a few other shops on my list that come pretty damn close to MAC though, in terms of the quality of girls.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast