Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Massage at Central

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know what is the black panel on the wall in each room next to the door? I have a doubt they are cameras which Angela can watch the performance of girls ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Both, not at the same time, you can't go wrong with either. Photos are real.
    where can we find photos of the gals? cheers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobgray80 View Post
    Does anyone know what is the black panel on the wall in each room next to the door? I have a doubt they are cameras which Angela can watch the performance of girls ?
    This would be illegal if a camera was in the room. Don't see Angela putting a camera to spy on her girls. She usually asks for feedback from the customers, doesn't she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On another matter, business at MAC must be booming because their activities on WeChat is non existent.

Barely put out a roster notification anymore. Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobgray80 View Post
    its probably a intercom or something, tell the girls when times up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    its probably a intercom or something, tell the girls when times up
    It doesn’t have any speakers. Just a flat black panel of A4 size paper. When the time is up, Angela usually yells out from outside.
    I am not worried of privacy or anything, but was just curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    On another matter, business at MAC must be booming because their activities on WeChat is non existent.

Barely put out a roster notification anymore. Thoughts?
    The roster is updated on their website.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where sunny the Thai girl went? She doesn’t work there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I saw Siya yesterday. Haven’t got time for a fulsome review so here goes the abridged version:
    Looks: She is exactly as she appears in photo. She has that wonderful scent of cloves or cardamom in her hair and skin. The hair is long and lustrous. Her skin is dark and her smile broad. She’s a 10-12 with C-D breasts. She is a tertiary educated ML from Poona India. She is out here studying. Her English language skills are advanced.
    Overall impression: She is delightful company. Self - confessed NTI ... she will ask “what would you like from me” not so much as an invitation to request FS, but I think as a genuine request for guidance. For me it was different from my normal punts at MAC with Sara and Jessie who take control and are confident. This was more an exercise in mentoring and guidance. But she was a willing student and receptive to suggestions.
    I genuinely enjoyed her company ... but I was in a relaxed mood. If I wanted a PSE experience, I’d be disappointed. But if you want to build a professional relationship over time, it was money worth spent as I got the feeling she would provide more services next time.
    There was no Part 1 to speak of. Clothes removed straightaway and sensual touching from outset.
    Part 2 provided extra services (DATY, FIV, FIA, DFK) and a pretty good GFE. 2 pineapples tip.
    Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold!
    By any chance was that girl Aisha but you got the name wrong. Your inbox is full Jumper. I'm trying to message you

Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    By any chance was that girl Aisha but you got the name wrong. Your inbox is full Jumper. I'm trying to message you
    They both started together but Siya left the industry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asked to be deleted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place sounds pretty good. I think I will take a visit. Any recommendations? I'm open to PM's.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415