Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I have NEVER had any problems and I think this is the best shop in town...Angela has a great range of really cute girls from all over the world at very reasonable prices. Try getting the equivalent of an Arianna or Danni or Marcella or Emma or Julia or Isabella in any other shop in Sydney and you will be paying at least double.

Simple solution for those that do not like MAC...why not go to any one of the hundreds of shops all over Sydney and try to see if you get the same quality as at MAC...I doubt that youwill.
    I feel like you're getting personally offended by my criticism of this store and Angela neither is a criticism of you or other punters that go. Just because you've never had problems doesn't mean others have (which a lot of others have also shared).

I only go to MAC because like you said I like the girls BUT i've been tossed around so many times by Angela's poor organisation and customer service - I don't work in the city anymore and its not easy for me and have had many hours wasted because of Angela, coming out being told something only to be told something else and turning around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've also never had trouble with bookings or poor organization at MAC.

In regards to cleanliness, it's all relative. The shower is obviously not as clean as one in a five-star hotel, but at least they have a shower which is reasonably clean, compared to other massage shops which don't even have a shower. I've never had a problem with dirty towels at MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me summarise for all.

The girls here are extremely hot and at bargain basement prices for their looks and level of service.

The place is overall a little dirty but not the worst in town.

Biggest issue for me is the girls don’t appear to shower between punters. Not that I have noticed anyway.

Angela is a pain in the arse. Never on time and unorganised.

JS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Angela has always had my best interest in mind, even talking me out of seeing a newbie who was getting negative feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Here is my summary.

Its well priced, I tip well.

The place is clean, sometimes a towel you step on outside the shower is a little damp.

The girls I see do shower between customers, Angela has messaged me to arrive a little late sometime as this happens and takes time.

Angela is a nice person, who does her best, may not get back to you in minutes, but does have to deal with a lot of needy customers based on this thread.
    Quality of the girl aside (consensus is that shop has great girls, I will give her that) MAC has abysmal management and I wouldn't recommend to any new customers..

I have added an on-point review of my booking experience on page 4. I am not going to restate it here. If Angela can learn something from it then good for her.

If making a plain, confirmed booking and expect the girl to be available is a unreasonable request, they yes I confess to be a needy customer.

May be I should say something about MAC and Angela?

But then again, I have only been there about 10 times and probably haven’t reviewed them regular enough to be in the know ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here is my summary.

Its well priced, I tip well.

The place is clean, sometimes a towel you step on outside the shower is a little damp.

The girls I see do shower between customers, Angela has messaged me to arrive a little late sometime as this happens and takes time.

Angela is a nice person, who does her best, may not get back to you in minutes, but does have to deal with a lot of needy customers based on this thread.
    I don't get how getting bookings mixed up, cancelled or changed which is very annoying for anyone can make the person "needy" I guess having some backbone and not being treated like crap can make it seem that way

Junior Member(有D料到)

Update extra

I think if they either cleaned up, refurb or got new shop with some fresh new girls would be up there with the best in Sydney and could up there price. In terms of an extra tip for more then regular RnT. what girls provide more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    making anonymous online criticisms of a business isn't backbone, its cowardice.

your complaint is she made the effort to contact you that there were now bookings available, but you weren't there.

guys could have cancelled, a girl may have arrived early. at some point you either get over such a miscarriage of justice or you just sound small and petty.
    I've voiced my displease to Angela in person and on wechat many times whenever she screws me over so you don't know shit. if anything youre the keyboard warrior calling people cowards and needy because you want to gaslight them into thinking there's absolutely nothing wrong with how this business is run.

a few times angela has booked a girl incorrectly and then when I rock up she's like oh i only have 30mins now instead of 1 hour, from the sounds of it has happened to a few guys on here who have also walked off. hence that could also be a reason for the opening of slots.

when i say it hurts her business it means that she can't get that 30mins booked, hence its a negative for her and if this is happening all the time she's losing a lot. did i really say anything that was defamatory? no it was a valid point.

please keep on calling me names I don't care I still stick by that Angela can run this shop better.

I said people in this thread are 'needy' and you put your hand up. Completely triggered by it. Can cop an insult even when it wasn't @ you.

You keep changing your narrative however you want it to suit you.

All the best mate, you're doing great.
    Let’s all cool down here. All good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also terrible experiences with Angela. Never going back to MAC despite great girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s funny, eh, Angela, like the infamous Angie of 533, seems to rub some people up the wrong way while others have no problem as they chuckle kindly at the shenanigans.

Simply choose to not go to MOC if you don’t like it or the boss.

While I would personally throw Angie a brick if I saw her struggling in the water, I just DO NOT GO and don’t rate the girls very highly who frequent that place. No biggie. They’re the ones desperately debasing themselves for cash, not me. I know who’s happier.

If you feel the same for MOC then fine, move on sir, move on. Time heals all.

IMHO MOC room photos and a shower put it to the top 10 list of massage joints by my reckoning... will go see and report at some point when I have time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She can run her business however she likes. And she clearly does.

I can't help but think she might do herself and her business a small favour by improving whatever booking/organising system she is using.

The only concequence of that will be more customers, stability and more cash flow.

Based on what's being said here, she probably doesn't care. And that's fine. MAC is pretty famous in Sydney so she's probably making some good coin anyway.

Maybe there's a business opportunity here for a savvy punter/manager to help make MAC an absolute tour de force. Spread the gospel around Sydney a bit 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If i can add my 2 cents to this up until recently appointments were ok to book although Angela is mostly always flustered and i also thought of the idea of a manager to help her out maybe even redo the website as well to add pictures and a roster. However sadly to say a couple of times the ball has been dropped. I booked to see Siya the other day and then when i got there she had already left. Another time i rocked up for a 5.30 booking and was told to wait outside till 6pm cos she had other customers waiting. In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!

That being said she is usually very apologetic to me and knows me well and what i like and she will be honest about the feedback she has been getting about her girls and whether or not they are right for me. Im the sort of person that can look past the mixups.

What im trying to say is if you can look past her indiscretions she will look after you and she is actually nice to chat to as i have before! That being said as stated above if you are not wired like that then dont go plain and simple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    If i can add my 2 cents to this up until recently appointments were ok to book although Angela is mostly always flustered and i also thought of the idea of a manager to help her out maybe even redo the website as well to add pictures and a roster. However sadly to say a couple of times the ball has been dropped. I booked to see Siya the other day and then when i got there she had already left. Another time i rocked up for a 5.30 booking and was told to wait outside till 6pm cos she had other customers waiting. In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!

That being said she is usually very apologetic to me and knows me well and what i like and she will be honest about the feedback she has been getting about her girls and whether or not they are right for me. Im the sort of person that can look past the mixups.

What im trying to say is if you can look past her indiscretions she will look after you and she is actually nice to chat to as i have before! That being said as stated above if you are not wired like that then dont go plain and simple
    are you sure you posting your actual experience here ? I just spoke to Angela & here is what had happened .

1) you had texted on we chat around 6 pm asking for Siya , It was not a booking , you just said you would come over around 6:30 to 7:00 PM
    Siya had just started working & she had to leave suddenly coz she was not feeling well.
    Angela sends you a text & calls you within next 15 mins to inform you regarding cancellation

2) Your booking with Jessie was at 6:00 PM, you text Angela around 5:20 telling her you could be early. she confirms to you that Jessie is free only @ 6PM.
    But you still show up at 5:30 PM , so she requests you to come back at 6PM , as it is not nice to have customers waiting that long in the shop.( you are in one of the busiest shops in the city - I don't think any customer prefers to see each other in a shop)

I think she tried her best to manage your bookings . where do you think she is at fault to be posting a comment like this ?

Its easily the best shop in the city - Angela is doing her best to make sure every customer leaves happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky_chen85 View Post
    are you sure you posting your actual experience here ? I just spoke to Angela & here is what had happened .

1) you had texted on we chat around 6 pm asking for Siya , It was not a booking , you just said you would come over around 6:30 to 7:00 PM
    Siya had just started working & she had to leave suddenly coz she was not feeling well.
    Angela sends you a text & calls you within next 15 mins to inform you regarding cancellation

2) Your booking with Jessie was at 6:00 PM, you text Angela around 5:20 telling her you could be early. she confirms to you that Jessie is free only @ 6PM.
    But you still show up at 5:30 PM , so she requests you to come back at 6PM , as it is not nice to have customers waiting that long in the shop.( you are in one of the busiest shops in the city - I don't think any customer prefers to see each other in a shop)

I think she tried her best to manage your bookings . where do you think she is at fault to be posting a comment like this ?

Its easily the best shop in the city - Angela is doing her best to make sure every customer leaves happy.
    Um i dont want to argue and i dont want to be rude but that is not what happened and i dont know why you would be talking to Angela about other customers:

1. I was asking about Siya initially and then asked for a booking. I did not get any calls and 5 mins from when i get off at central station she messages me saying she has gone home.

2. I told her i was happy to wait in the shop if u came early as ive done that plenty of times before but dont think uts great service to make someone wait outside cos your place is full

Again i know the value of what you get here so im not fussed by these things but i just thought to point them out. And i do agree that this is one of the best and busiest shops and she tries to make everyone happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the waiting areas in MAC are full, then the only place the customer can wait is the hallway, which is awkward as usually no customers want to see each other. Thus it's totally reasonable for Angela to tell the customer to come back later if the waiting areas are full, or if she expects it to be full within the time you are waiting because you arrived too early, and this waiting time is long (say 30 minutes). It's certainly not a reflection of bad service, but good service in considering the fact customers don't want to see each other. Plus there are plenty of outside shady seating areas anyway close to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!
    Haha that's a signature move from Angela

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Haha that's a signature move from Angela
    Love it when that happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im not sure if there is a way to delete a post but i do want to apologise if i offended anyone namely Angela. As a testament to her service she reached out to me to smooth things over after seeing my previous posts. I meant no harm and stand by my previous statements that this is one if the best shops in Sydney

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast