Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky_chen85 View Post
    are you sure you posting your actual experience here ? I just spoke to Angela & here is what had happened .

1) you had texted on we chat around 6 pm asking for Siya , It was not a booking , you just said you would come over around 6:30 to 7:00 PM
    Siya had just started working & she had to leave suddenly coz she was not feeling well.
    Angela sends you a text & calls you within next 15 mins to inform you regarding cancellation

2) Your booking with Jessie was at 6:00 PM, you text Angela around 5:20 telling her you could be early. she confirms to you that Jessie is free only @ 6PM.
    But you still show up at 5:30 PM , so she requests you to come back at 6PM , as it is not nice to have customers waiting that long in the shop.( you are in one of the busiest shops in the city - I don't think any customer prefers to see each other in a shop)

I think she tried her best to manage your bookings . where do you think she is at fault to be posting a comment like this ?

Its easily the best shop in the city - Angela is doing her best to make sure every customer leaves happy.
    I was shown the exchange of texts between the complainant and Angela, and I am in total agreement with what Bro Rocky has written here. There are always two sides to a story and the other side needs to be heard.
    And about this remark: "In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!" - the other side of the story is that the complainant, having showered, wrapped himself in a towel and walked back to the room with the room door not fully closed, and Angela was anxious to provide the complainant with explanations regarding Siya's sudden departure (she became sick) as well as reasons for requesting him to wait outside upon his 30 minute early arrival (shop was already full with waiting clients after allowing for social distancing), hence she first knocked and then opened the not quite fully closed door.
    The reality is that Angela is a small business operator and at busy times she has to take care of the interests and well beings of up to 6 girls, 6 clients (plus the ones waiting), and at the same time responding to a good number of telephone calls, texts and wechat messages, and I think she is entitled to some slack without being made fun of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am new here, but regular at MAC

I never had any issues with Angela. She always fulfills what she promises

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so i wasnt going to say anything before but this has been annoying me to a point where i cant help but say my part. After my original post i saw a huge amount of wechat texts from Angela about the comments i made and called me a liar in the process which means i know she watches this. I stand by what i said before so i wont regret that. She then essentiallly told me never come back. She even "threatened" to share the pists hear which just would have proved my point. I tried to delete my earlier posts but wasnt sure how so i wrote and apology on this thread and i apologised to her over wechat and got no response. I tried to book someone today and got met with nothing. Messaged over wechat and no reply. Called over wechat no answer. Called the mobile and number is blocked. Essentially told me that im never welcome back to MAC and after that display of service i will never go back no matter how good it is. I was nice the whole time about this and i called them little indiscretions previously not big annoyances and she makes a huge deal out of it. Believe me or not i really dont care vut i used to frequent this place so they have lost a return customer. I hope for there sake that people still go to there shop because i still believe its a great shop but i will certainly not return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Has anyone been to MAC in the last week and NOT seen the chat history?

For real, surely the shop could’ve just posted their side of the story to clarify here, like other shops do when there is a complaint posted. To get at least 3 other punters involved, showing them the messages etc, is pretty damn unprofessional imo. Regardless of the validity of the complaint, I hope old mate Markus was using a burner phone / WeChat account.
    My thoughts exactly. Her sharing this with everyone only adds to my previous points and she has clearly seen my posts but wont say anything here about it. Unfortunately no burner phone was used but may invest in one 🤣

Who is the sociopath now @leon_001???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    I don’t know the bloke but it sure reads to me like he’s accepted his ban, moved on and already taken his business elsewhere.

Most punters have burner phones and stuff like this is why they do. For you to jump to such a ridiculous conclusion though...

FWIW the original complaint may have been a bit precious, but it’s interesting that is what triggered the shop and saw a bunch of simps jump to defend. There have been other, infinitely more scathing criticisms lately, yet they were met with silence.
    Exactly.

9 pages of BS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The worst thing in this thread is the misuse of the word sociopath.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leon let me reason with you. I was prepared to delete them from before cos i didnt want Angela or her shop to be affected cos although i havent been treated well as ive said plenty of times before this shop is one of the greatest. And this was despite the barrage i copped by Angela after i made my initial posts but after how i have been treated recently how do you think that makes me feel? I say let the record stand. And isnt this the point of this forum? To share our experiences when we punt? As i said earlier you can choose to believe me or not thats your perogative. I am in no way try to be a stirrer as you suggested its not in my nature to do so and in what way do i or MAC benefit if this is all made up? Lose lose the way i see it.

In regards to a burner phone i was obviously kidding and dont actually intend on doing that as i have no reason to.

Think what you want of me mate i still stand by what happened and wont speak of it again. No hard feelings i hope

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    The worst thing in this thread is the misuse of the word sociopath.
    Hahahahaha Preach!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)

Let's Calm Down

Since the subject of escalation came up, just a friendly reminder that one should be mindful of the terms "trespass' and "assault'. Under the law of trespass, if someone enters the property without permission you can ask them to leave. If they refuse to go when asked, they are trespassing and you can call the police immediately and ask them to come and remove the trespasser and charge them. An assault may occur simply by touching a person without his/her consent. Assault charges are classed as an offence against the person, and therefore no matter how minor the incident may have seemed, the charges are not to be taken lightly.
    With that in mind, we all should take a collective deep breath and focus on more pleasant pursuits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the shop has its own legal council working on the case. What’s the law say about revealing private chats to third parties without consent?

Frankly Markus seems to have been unfairly targeted who pretty much parroted what others have been saying previously. Only mistake is he blew his cover and the loyalists attacked.

Never been to this shop just an impartial observer watching the drama unfold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Since the subject of escalation came up, just a friendly reminder that one should be mindful of the terms "trespass' and "assault'. Under the law of trespass, if someone enters the property without permission you can ask them to leave. If they refuse to go when asked, they are trespassing and you can call the police immediately and ask them to come and remove the trespasser and charge them. An assault may occur simply by touching a person without his/her consent. Assault charges are classed as an offence against the person, and therefore no matter how minor the incident may have seemed, the charges are not to be taken lightly.
    With that in mind, we all should take a collective deep breath and focus on more pleasant pursuits.
    there's no talk of assault or trespass or anything, you're just blowing it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Is this place no longer on the forum?

It's my usual go-to when in Sydney but i've not seen any reviews or rosters since the lockdown period. Is it still open etc?
    I went back to have a look how this thread was started! Talking about threads in the forum got hijack or going way off topic!

Well, I haven’t been to MAC for a while now but from the half a dozen times I have met with Angela, she’s a good mamasan, and if I am starting a Top 10 list for top shop keepers, Angela will have a permanent spot in it, end of discussion. I would forever be grateful that she tipped me off to try the Hong Kong girl Karen at her shop who turned out to be a long lost GFE from another shop ! So there you go, I’m a fan and of course I’m biased !

Let’s look at some of the long lasting contributions she has made or introduced to the industry - Caucasian girls at Asian RnT prices ! And I’m not talking about a western girl once in a blue moon, it’s a constant supply of European Union no less. And girls from other parts of Asia too if I haven’t missed noticing.

BTW, Angela is not a professional trained 5 Star hotel manager nor a Booking hostess of a fine dining restaurant, so if she is not 100% with her booking system , may be we could be all a bit more patient or forgiving ? At the end of the day , booking is a two way street?

It is so obvious that MAC and Angela has a lot of supporters in the forum and for good reasons. So why don’t we just all relax, move on to other shops if you feel that you have been treated poorly or unfairly by Angela. Or move in and enjoy more of what Angela has lined up for our pleasures??

Cheers and peace !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I went back to have a look how this thread was started! Talking about threads in the forum got hijack or going way off topic!

Well, I haven’t been to MAC for a while now but from the half a dozen times I have met with Angela, she’s a good mamasan, and if I am starting a Top 10 list for top shop keepers, Angela will have a permanent spot in it, end of discussion. I would forever be grateful that she tipped me off to try the Hong Kong girl Karen at her shop who turned out to be a long lost GFE from another shop ! So there you go, I’m a fan and of course I’m biased !

Let’s look at some of the long lasting contributions she has made or introduced to the industry - Caucasian girls at Asian RnT prices ! And I’m not talking about a western girl once in a blue moon, it’s a constant supply of European Union no less. And girls from other parts of Asia too if I haven’t missed noticing.

BTW, Angela is not a professional trained 5 Star hotel manager nor a Booking hostess of a fine dining restaurant, so if she is not 100% with her booking system , may be we could be all a bit more patient or forgiving ? At the end of the day , booking is a two way street?

It is so obvious that MAC and Angela has a lot of supporters in the forum and for good reasons. So why don’t we just all relax, move on to other shops if you feel that you have been treated poorly or unfairly by Angela. Or move in and enjoy more of what Angela has lined up for our pleasures??

Cheers and peace !
    Mr AHLUNGOR, I am a long term reader of your posts, which I admire as they help open my eyes to The Flower and Willow World.

And thank you for your words of wisdom; one can never argue against the voice of reason.

I have adopted "Move Out or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Mr AHLUNGOR, I am a long term reader of your posts, which I admire as they help open my eyes to The Flower and Willow World.

And thank you for your words of wisdom; one can never argue against the voice of reason.

I have adopted "Move Out or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.
    I meant "Move ON or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Change of tone...

Kat - The experience was good but not great. I have seen her before and she has been better. Has become a bit more mechanical and less accommodating. Still a good session but I have had better here.

Julie - She was awesome. Very accommodating. Great girl

I Aisha - Good looking girl. Very small but curvy. Nice set of boobs. She was friendly and accommodating but you cam tell she is inexperienced. If you like to lead the way and show her a few tricks I think you could have a great session with her. I really enjoyed my session with her.

Any info about Columbia Isabella and Slivia would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think they had a new Japanese girl on yesterday. Sana I think was the name. Anyone try her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Colombian girl always seems to be fully booked!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    The Colombian girl always seems to be fully booked!
    Ive noticed this too, and again today.. it has been impossible to get a booking! Anyone who has actually seen her recently have any thoughts?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was lucky enough to book a session with Isabella today and I can tell you she is always booked full for a good reason. she is that good!
    shes a bit shy but in a cute kind of way. very pretty.
    Would definitely go back and see her again if I am lucky enough to book her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you have seen Danny, then think of Isobella as looking and sounding like her little sister. Seeing Isobella is well worth the effort to crack the code for a visit. Lucky for me I have seen her a couple of times and looking to add another visit soon. I get on fine with Angela, she does a good job in an environment where the girls come and go as they please, which makes life hard for Angela to keep the punters happy. If you friend her then the world is your oyster and it's worth the effort as I believe that this the best shop in Sydney.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast