Date:16/6/2020
ML: Natalia
Price:$70 for 30 mins
Recommended: yes, definitely!!

Came in on a tuesday and was greeted by none other than Natalia. The tall Russian asian beauty. She led me into the back room and asked for what i wanted. I got a strong remedial massage and a prostate massage. With covid and all the shops being closed down, my back was full of knots. She worked her way through those knots and suggested that i try chinese massage rather than thai massage as it would help a lot more. She also suggested that i take a hot shower afterwards to relax the muscles. She worked as a massage therapist for a long time and has the necessary skills to provide a strong remedial massage.

She asked me to turn over and provided me a soft pillow and put on a glove. She told me to lift up my legs into the air and she lubed her fingers. She gently stuck her fingers into my ass and gently started fingering with one finger and her other hand on my cock. My anus started to relax and thats when she surprised me with a second finger. it was amazing. i haven't cum in like 17 days. The build up of pressure was intense! Whatever she was doing to my anus was amazing. She really knows how to use her fingers. In all girls i had in this shop, natalia really knows how to work the butt. Her technique is really good. if you haven't tried her before then you are missing out. 10/10 service!

she can do other services like dragon tendon and strapon service so she is definitely multi-skilled. her english is 11/10.