Thread: MULTI REVIEW _ Kawaii, Ashley, Wendy, Yuli

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MULTI REVIEW _ Kawaii, Ashley, Wendy, Yuli

A special Hi to all the bro's out there in COVID land.... I hope you're all safe and well !!
    As most of you know, my favourite shops pre-COVID were 42G and, N5M after Jesse and his team had taken over the management.... then the lockdown happened and I sorely missed meeting up with Jesse and the team at both shops... 01 July can't come fast enough for me!! Into the void stepped Sam and his super quality outcall team at 5 star!!
    This AR is kind of a summary of all my punts with 5 Star and their outcall services... a special shout goes out to Sam, who really looked after me by actually learning what I like and every recommendation has turned out great! Without further ado, here is my list of punts:

1. J KAWAII - Bro Wilisno produced an absolute perfect AR of this 19 year old nympho !!! I have now had 9 sessions with Kawaii and, as I commented on Bro Willisno's AR, I am not going to say too much more other than Kawaii is a fucking awesome root!! She has a wild streak in her, along with an insatiable appetite for sex that I have trouble satisfying... I don't care if none of you see her.. more for me!!! I have fallen a little bit in love with this girl...lol.. I can't find any fault in this little minx, her sexual appetite along with her willingness to please has put her at the very top of my list at no. 1 - what's even funnier is that she is genuinely horny and super happy to see her regulars again... her running jump into my arms when she see's me and shouts "Fugly-san!!!" is just hilarious and just a bit too sexy !!! Kawaii is my 11/10 girl - perfect!!!

2. S ASHLEY - Bro Willisno and I have both produced lengthy AR's for this amazingly beautiful girl. Ashley really is one of the prettiest girls out there.. she is soft spoken and her abs are to die for!!! I have seen her 3 times now and I have walked away deliriously happy each time!! Bluntly put - 9.5/10 !!

3. S WENDY - Booked Wendy on her first day after a recommendation by Sam... Wendy is super young, quite inexperienced but very eager to please but you need to be patient and guide her to what you want. A genuine newbie that will be one to watch in the future.... she is also one of the few girls that I have managed to get squirting for me... take the time, be gentle and your patience will be well rewarded!! 8/10

4. C YULI - Yuli is slightly older than the other girls at 5 Star... and her experience just shines through... she is quite tall for a Chinese girl and, although not the prettiest, her experience makes up for everything else and I actually walked away with my legs shaking as if I had just completed a marathon!! Yuli looks stunning in her lingerie and heels!! 8/10

Conclusion:
    All 4 girls were way above average! I have found that almost everything is on the table if you but ask for it! Treat the girls gently, with respect and I have found that if you spend the first 10 minutes on them, then the next 45 minutes they just look after you and treat you like a king!

Thank you to Sam and all the team

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review Mr Fugly!!!! And good to see you back!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow Fugly-san! Make me feel jealous that Kawaii wouldn't call me "San" and she was a bit "cooler" after me seeing her a couple of times.

Kawaii does not do much in particular sexual acts to me. I guess that's why you and Wilisno were not interested in writing detailed flow. But she is like she loves you as if you are the one and only.

That's how she is special. I feel like after all these years, I am pretty good at reading girl's emotions whether they genuinely like me or not. I thought Kawaii genuinely loved me like I was special. All other girls try to do this GFE but I can tell more of business act that I am just a decent customer that nice to see. This feeling kind of hooked me and I have also seen her quite many times.

I am a bit surprised and somehow "disappointed" seeing yours and Willino bro's reports. She is probably the only one I have seen that be able disguise such "genuine lover feeling" to many men then. So I guess that's her unique ability. Really the only girl that "tricked" me real bad. I must be still too green to women.

Funny thing is that I recently listenng to Roxette's "Dangerous". The best song to describe how Kawaii feels to me. 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Awesome review Mr Fugly!!!! And good to see you back!!
    Thanks bro Meng !!!

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Wow Fugly-san! Make me feel jealous that Kawaii wouldn't call me "San" and she was a bit "cooler" after me seeing her a couple of times.

Kawaii does not do much in particular sexual acts to me. I guess that's why you and Wilisno were not interested in writing detailed flow. But she is like she loves you as if you are the one and only.

That's how she is special. I feel like after all these years, I am pretty good at reading girl's emotions whether they genuinely like me or not. I thought Kawaii genuinely loved me like I was special. All other girls try to do this GFE but I can tell more of business act that I am just a decent customer that nice to see. This feeling kind of hooked me and I have also seen her quite many times.

I am a bit surprised and somehow "disappointed" seeing yours and Willino bro's reports. She is probably the only one I have seen that be able disguise such "genuine lover feeling" to many men then. So I guess that's her unique ability. Really the only girl that "tricked" me real bad. I must be still too green to women.

Funny thing is that I recently listenng to Roxette's "Dangerous". The best song to describe how Kawaii feels to me. 😂
    Wow, bro holi_day ... don't sweat it too much. We must remember that, to the girls, this is a job and there needs to be a lot of acting involved. My guess is that she began to notice that your feelings had intensified and maybe switched into "cool" mode? I am just guessing here
    As I said, I also fell a bit in love with her but realised that the last thing a pretty 19 yo needs is an obsessive older man so I never said anything to show it... I am just thankful that I spent time with her... she's worth every cent!
    We had a lot of fun and she even taught me some Japanese!! lol
    The old adage of YMMV doesn't seem to stack up with Kawaii...

awesome, Thanks Mr Fugly!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post

We had a lot of fun and she even taught me some Japanese!! lol
    She is indeed a good Japanese teacher. I decided to learn Japanese 2nd time saw her cause I really want to understand her more. If you ask her who is her most hard learning student she may probably think of me. I just finished level N4 and about to start N3.

My English teacher back in high school used to say she didn't think I will practically master a foreign language. Now I want to tell her that's because I haven't met the right teacher.

Great fun chatting on Kawaii. She is a lovely girl and hope to see her again soon.

Hehe ! Looks like there are lots of competition for Kawaii !

I know her Japanese name written in 漢字,am I doing better ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe ! Looks like there are lots of competition for Kawaii !

I know her Japanese name written in 漢字,am I doing better ?
    Haha, I got knocked out by Fugly-san already. She wouldn't run jump into my arms 😂.

She was actually quite prompt in exchanging our names in 漢字. It's a very common female name in Japan I am not sure it's real.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Haha, I got knocked out by Fugly-san already. She wouldn't run jump into my arms 😂.

She was actually quite prompt in exchanging our names in 漢字. It's a very common female name in Japan I am not sure it's real.
    Haha, be that as it may, she's one of the cutest girls out there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    [B]Thanks Mr FUGLY

You are a TRUE Gentleman..... KAWAII
    Wow... spent another hour today with Kawaii... lesson learnt... don't fuck her in doggy as that ass is the absolute best, with her slim waist my fingers nearly touched each other... started pumping and lasted all of 5 seconds... lolol
    She is just amazing...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the reviews, Fugly. How is Kawaii's English? How would you rate her in terms of communication?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    Thanks for the reviews, Fugly. How is Kawaii's English? How would you rate her in terms of communication?
    Thanks bro...

She's cute, beautiful and can be talkative ... lol
    Her English is what you would expect and she is not shy to try to talk to you. Usually understand enough to get by but as she gets more excited, whispers/talks in Japanese.
    Overall, can communicate in English but reverts to Google translate at times during general conversation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro...

She's cute, beautiful and can be talkative ... lol
    Her English is what you would expect and she is not shy to try to talk to you. Usually understand enough to get by but as she gets more excited, whispers/talks in Japanese.
    Overall, can communicate in English but reverts to Google translate at times during general conversation.
    That's good enough for me, lols.
    Thanks mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That photo seems shipped to me... I like girls on the slimmer side so will prob give kawaii a pass

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    That photo seems shipped to me... I like girls on the slimmer side so will prob give kawaii a pass
    Mate... the photos are 100% her... she has a slim waist and an ass to die for...
    All I can say is that it's your loss if you don't want to see her... lol

Banned
    Pity Maya has left/retired...Gorgeous girl

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Pity Maya has left/retired...Gorgeous girl

Many lovers still dreaming for her
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Young Jap KAWAII

Short Visit.... Wed/Thurs 1pm - 9pm

Booking only 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

A special Hi to all the bro's out there in COVID land.... I hope you're all safe and well !!
    As most of you know, my favourite shops pre-COVID were 42G and, N5M after Jesse and his team had taken over the management.... then the lockdown happened and I sorely missed meeting up with Jesse and the team at both shops... 01 July can't come fast enough for me!! Into the void stepped Sam and his super quality outcall team at 5 star!!
    This AR is kind of a summary of all my punts with 5 Star and their outcall services... a special shout goes out to Sam, who really looked after me by actually learning what I like and every recommendation has turned out great! Without further ado, here is my list of punts:

1. J KAWAII - Bro Wilisno produced an absolute perfect AR of this 19 year old nympho !!! I have now had 9 sessions with Kawaii and, as I commented on Bro Willisno's AR, I am not going to say too much more other than Kawaii is a fucking awesome root!! She has a wild streak in her, along with an insatiable appetite for sex that I have trouble satisfying... I don't care if none of you see her.. more for me!!! I have fallen a little bit in love with this girl...lol.. I can't find any fault in this little minx, her sexual appetite along with her willingness to please has put her at the very top of my list at no. 1 - what's even funnier is that she is genuinely horny and super happy to see her regulars again... her running jump into my arms when she see's me and shouts "Fugly-san!!!" is just hilarious and just a bit too sexy !!! Kawaii is my 11/10 girl - perfect!!!

2. S ASHLEY - Bro Willisno and I have both produced lengthy AR's for this amazingly beautiful girl. Ashley really is one of the prettiest girls out there.. she is soft spoken and her abs are to die for!!! I have seen her 3 times now and I have walked away deliriously happy each time!! Bluntly put - 9.5/10 !!

3. S WENDY - Booked Wendy on her first day after a recommendation by Sam... Wendy is super young, quite inexperienced but very eager to please but you need to be patient and guide her to what you want. A genuine newbie that will be one to watch in the future.... she is also one of the few girls that I have managed to get squirting for me... take the time, be gentle and your patience will be well rewarded!! 8/10

4. C YULI - Yuli is slightly older than the other girls at 5 Star... and her experience just shines through... she is quite tall for a Chinese girl and, although not the prettiest, her experience makes up for everything else and I actually walked away with my legs shaking as if I had just completed a marathon!! Yuli looks stunning in her lingerie and heels!! 8/10

Conclusion:
    All 4 girls were way above average! I have found that almost everything is on the table if you but ask for it! Treat the girls gently, with respect and I have found that if you spend the first 10 minutes on them, then the next 45 minutes they just look after you and treat you like a king!

Thank you to Sam and all the team
    bro fugly, i did the same listen to bro wilisno (my idol lol) in all those past punts back in the day, good memories, his advice is always spot on.

comparing to haru and kawaii, haru is more of my preference as we get to try and explore new sex styles on each other.