Thread: Who is already punting even though it's no 1/7 ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Who is already punting even though it's no 1/7 ?

just looking for heroes out there

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    just looking for heroes out there
    Plenty are, just check out the private AR section. I have been tempted but with places opening up soon I thought it's best to wait because I know what to expect.

I have punted private in the past and they were all duds, so I much prefer my usual M5, 42G and at time 45 George.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Plenty are, just check out the private AR section. I have been tempted but with places opening up soon I thought it's best to wait because I know what to expect.

I have punted private in the past and they were all duds, so I much prefer my usual M5, 42G and at time 45 George.

A good choice of M5 and 42G girls been operating on E&B.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    A good choice of M5 and 42G girls been operating on E&B.
    True, the ones I'm interested in are just far enough for me to not bother. I'm happy with 42 because its close when there is no traffic and N5 is a drive but im happy to go due to the crew and ladies.

N5 have a Vietnamese hottie on their wechat named selina, i hope they bring her to the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Pussyhands is the Corona King.
    He has been going non stop; Asian, Aussie, European, Latin everything!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Lots of shops are already open on the quiet and some never even closed down. No lights on, secret knocks on the door to let you in.

I have relied on my wechat contacts to keep punting. Lots of great home visits and most of the girls have a friend or two with them so I have been doing loads of doubles and even a few triples as the houses are quiet and the girls need the money.

Been doing some great pussy stacks and have been getting the best bbbj’s and GFE experiences. Much better than in the shops and cheaper too if you choose the right girls.

I don’t really want to go back to the shops now.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have caught up with a gal who usually works a brothel but is going private. She has other gals around so you can do her as well. Agree with Brothelcreeper that fucking in apartments is great. Have not done a double or pussy stack but would love to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    I have caught up with a gal who usually works a brothel but is going private. She has other gals around so you can do her as well. Agree with Brothelcreeper that fucking in apartments is great.
    Just curious to know if doing it in apartments feels better due to the ambience or th possibility of getting her girlfriends / sharemates to join in (for $ of course) or something else...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Lots of shops are already open on the quiet and some never even closed down. No lights on, secret knocks on the door to let you in.

I have relied on my wechat contacts to keep punting. Lots of great home visits and most of the girls have a friend or two with them so I have been doing loads of doubles and even a few triples as the houses are quiet and the girls need the money.

Been doing some great pussy stacks and have been getting the best bbbj’s and GFE experiences. Much better than in the shops and cheaper too if you choose the right girls.

I don’t really want to go back to the shops now.
    You have really recommendations or contacts you can share ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just look for the wechat accounts of the shops that post here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    everyone here lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice try FBI, I know you want cop us