Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massage Parlours in Summerhill and Ashfield

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alice shop is 6/17-20 esplanade from memory. You have to be a long time regular to get the 100/30min FS deal and only Chinese bros will get it. Only 2 girls working there bolo and ahjee. Both 40-something, bolo has an extremely tight pussy and nice body, just face is a bit plain. Ahjee looks sluttier and easier

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luxe Ashfield
    So this joint opened a few months ago and one of my regular MLs mentioned she was working there. Tells me it’s $90 for an hour entry fee and the girls are getting only $20 out of that… that’s not good. Having seen their flashy website and video and knowing it was newly renovated I thought I’d give it a crack with red flags running through my mind.
    This place has a discreet back door, looks great inside with generous sized private rooms and a super soft 2 hole table in my room. A few girls in the lunchroom chatting away next to the bathroom. Eventually talk comes to extras and I was right expecting extortionist prices as my girl had offered me the bargain price of a $100 b2b no cbj. Negotiations undertaken they were going nowhere so thank you sweetheart but No thanks! My ml was Young and inexperienced so I soldiered on thinking how good this place could be with the right girl or a regular to take away some of the $90hr over the top entry fee. Again another shop trying to pay for expensive renovations with above market entry fee and girls taking a low cut of that and obviously having to milk punters for too high extra prices. So I satisfied my curiosity to find out what’s in the box at Luxe Ashfield but can’t say I’m in a hurry to get back. Give me a great servicing milf in an average shop for an hour at $170 over inexperience and flashy decor at $190 for a hj any day of the week in the inner west.
    That’s punting I guess. So unless anyone else has something more positive to report on this place the jury is out for deliberation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Alice shop is 6/17-20 esplanade from memory. You have to be a long time regular to get the 100/30min FS deal and only Chinese bros will get it. Only 2 girls working there bolo and ahjee. Both 40-something, bolo has an extremely tight pussy and nice body, just face is a bit plain. Ahjee looks sluttier and easier
    sometimes they have new younger girls, right? but usually wont last too long who is bolo.. is that same as pineapple?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bolo is pineapple

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Bolo is pineapple
    Oh haha.. tried her couple times way before covid. Yes agree with what you said. You know/remember lumia? Amazing body even better than some younger ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Oasis shop in Hercules St Ashfield near the station.

Went past for the first time since before Covid last Wednesday so paid a long-overdue visit. $45 for 30 minutes of good massage of back and bottom only. Pleasant and skilled Chinese ML but extras not offered. Overheard some chat about the shop changing name recently but sign outside still says Oasis.

Might save someone a visit
    New owners since a few months ago and appears as though extras may not be available anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    295 Ashfield. The word Ashfield in your ad on this forum is spelt incorrectly. Please fix it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Your post implies websites are regularly updated. Let's see if you are correct
    Could’ve been worse - Arsefield.
    Probably more appropriate considering what’s available here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, overpriced, Ive been a few times, first time was great, tall Korean chick who spoke great english (she is also Kimi at 227 Broadway), 2nd time was sub-par with chunky Thai providing an expensive hj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess the question is.. anything in Ashfield (besides Chanel at home - the ladies here are a bit too thicc for my liking).

Otherwise I guess I’m travelling to Drummoyne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Luxe Ashfield
    So this joint opened a few months ago and one of my regular MLs mentioned she was working there. Tells me it’s $90 for an hour entry fee and the girls are getting only $20 out of that… that’s not good. Having seen their flashy website and video and knowing it was newly renovated I thought I’d give it a crack with red flags running through my mind.
    This place has a discreet back door, looks great inside with generous sized private rooms and a super soft 2 hole table in my room. A few girls in the lunchroom chatting away next to the bathroom. Eventually talk comes to extras and I was right expecting extortionist prices as my girl had offered me the bargain price of a $100 b2b no cbj. Negotiations undertaken they were going nowhere so thank you sweetheart but No thanks! My ml was Young and inexperienced so I soldiered on thinking how good this place could be with the right girl or a regular to take away some of the $90hr over the top entry fee. Again another shop trying to pay for expensive renovations with above market entry fee and girls taking a low cut of that and obviously having to milk punters for too high extra prices. So I satisfied my curiosity to find out what’s in the box at Luxe Ashfield but can’t say I’m in a hurry to get back. Give me a great servicing milf in an average shop for an hour at $170 over inexperience and flashy decor at $190 for a hj any day of the week in the inner west.
    That’s punting I guess. So unless anyone else has something more positive to report on this place the jury is out for deliberation.

yeah, i don't like this place, way to over priced, been there twice, never again, I'm actually surprised there still going with there prices. only good place in ashfield is chanel, but i always feel a little odd going to a place that's an apartment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I’m the opposite.

Looks less dodgy when I leave (prefer people not stare and know where I just came from - ie parlours on main streets) 😂😂😂. Pretty sure I had a lady come up to me and ask me before.. I just said I was a “cleaner”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    I guess the question is.. anything in Ashfield (besides Chanel at home - the ladies here are a bit too thicc for my liking).

Otherwise I guess I’m travelling to Drummoyne
    There is a place across from luxe, I ended up there once coz luxe was closed (even though it was after scheduled opening hours), 304 Liverpool Rd (the place that has stickers all over front of shop, usually a tell when you can't see inside). Had a decent massage from an older ML who had quite a remarkable pair of tits for an older Asian (nice handful and shape). Price was reasonable from memory, there are loads of places along Parramatta Rd, not that far from Ashfield.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234