Thread: Private snap scams

Senior Member(無間使者)

Private snap scams

On the quest of avoiding parlours. I've found myself talking to some ladies online. One of them happened to have this premium snapchat that would have packages of all you can imagine. This one girl seemed friendly at first and genuine. Also note she was a solid 10/10. So she mentioned a package for $70 through payid and well you can guess. I transferred the 70 and nothing happened. Blocked and shut out.

I'd like to name and shame but I'd like everyone else's opinion first, should I post her number here and her links or let her get her win. I thought I was being cautious but she had me put my guard down and I shouldn't have trusted. Probably a lesson for later on.

Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    On the quest of avoiding parlours. I've found myself talking to some ladies online. One of them happened to have this premium snapchat that would have packages of all you can imagine. This one girl seemed friendly at first and genuine. Also note she was a solid 10/10. So she mentioned a package for $70 through payid and well you can guess. I transferred the 70 and nothing happened. Blocked and shut out.

I'd like to name and shame but I'd like everyone else's opinion first, should I post her number here and her links or let her get her win. I thought I was being cautious but she had me put my guard down and I shouldn't have trusted. Probably a lesson for later on.
    I’m amazed still there are people falling for this scams. PayID scams has been on the news so often recently !

You’d better keep an eye on activities on your bank account from now on…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was moreso a real girl just hustling for some extra cash. If it was anything greater than $70 I would care more. $70 was a punt if anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These days it’s more likely a scam than the real thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thing is, we were chatting on video call before I transferred. She showed me her pussy on cam too. She was down to meet if I transferred as well. Hope someone can learn from this. No cash until you're in person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post No online payment to strangers

I was in an online relationship till very recent time, and it was really working well. However, I have always avoided to pay online thorugh my account.

Best option I found is - Take her Bank details (preferably in one of the big 4 banks), go to the branch or ATM, which can take cash in - and deposit the money thorugh cash deposit.

In this way, I am being able to keep my bank details, as well personal details hidden from her. Also no transaction records in my personal account as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    This may be why there aren't so many Cauc WLs now

Online, they can make money from home and many never have to meet punters

Why your quest to avoid parlours?
    Quitting the punting life. Trying to save more money and focus on myself.

Banned
    When will some guys learn? There's so much talk and coverage about scams and theft of personal information these days. Just amazes that some guys still fall for scams or pay upfront and get nothing in return. Wake up guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I recently inherited a fortune from some Nigerian prince who said he'll move the funds into my bank account (soon I hope) - when that happens I'll reimburse the OP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got that one too which I politely decline. Damn, couldn’t find a way to upload image from my mobile

Banned
    Don’t beat yourself up about this. We’ve all been scammed on line and have done stupid things. Just learn your lesson and move on.

Make it a point never to send money to girls, fall for crypto, or for get rich quick schemes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have her PayID it is worth posting the number. we can then avoid similar.

She will just say "Oh that guy was stalking me so I ghosted him"

Would be interested to know:

How did you first make contact? which site? where are the scammers fishing?

Which was the premium snap site? can you at least report her there, post profile name.

What nationality was the girl?

The risk with posting the PayId phone number is that that person may have themselves been scammed. They think they have online job clearing funds from their account to suppliers.

You can post a scam note to your bank, links on this site https://www.ausbanking.org.au/for-customers/scams/

I have been scammed too and I just figured I had gotten my money's worth from the online sex we had. (well I had) Mine was USD20.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It happens to the best of us, sometimes we go for the dive and end up with nothing. We can't even trust some places in person with the whole bait and switch, let alone online.