Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage Parlours in Summerhill and Ashfield

Junior Member(有D料到)

So is the oasis massage does extra

Hi guys, how is oasis massage near ashfield station. Keen to try it but wanted to know about it first.

Also there is another message around 100 meters away from it on first floor. Has anyone tried it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do update guys!!! Would love to know the hidden rnt place around ashfield.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like very less punter’s in Ashfield

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another thread created today saying 202 Pyrmont has shut down and moved to Ashfield.

Will be checking that out!

Banned
    283 Liverpool Rd Ashfield
    Has just opened today
    The owners were previously at
    202 Harris St Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oasis Massage directly opposite Ashfield station does provide extras. Every shop between there and Liverpool road also does. 4 in total. From there and heading down Liverpool Rd (direction of the mall), there are another 3 shops on the right that also offer extras - including A3H who have now brought the dragon tendon massage to Ashfield. I've come to find out there were always extras there but was an in room secret if they thought you weren't the law.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Went to 283 Liverpool today to see Coco and even though I don't think I was bait and switched, I don't think those are photos of her but I wasn't super surprised as the photos look too professional and touched up. Sometimes you can be surprised and hit a jackpot when it's not the same girl but they are equally as attractive. Coco offers dragon tendon massage though which I found super relaxing.

YMMV but I don't think I'll be returning there.
    Thanks for the update! Was so close to booking with Coco today too but I couldn’t make it in the end. Sad to hear about your experience. I think I’ll give it a shot but like you, if first impressions aren’t good I’ll be going elsewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Thanks for the update! Was so close to booking with Coco today too but I couldn’t make it in the end. Sad to hear about your experience. I think I’ll give it a shot but like you, if first impressions aren’t good I’ll be going elsewhere
    Ok gents, I tried to give this place a shot but ended up walking out.

I called up in advanced and asked to book (confirmed that it is now taken over by 202 Pyrmont which got me excited).

They said that only 1 girl was working, I asked for her age and they stuttered when I asked, said she was early 30s.

Anyways booking made. I arrived and was greeted and shown to the room, I asked if I could see the girl first, to be she looked like she was late 30s early 40s (I’m asian so I usually have an eye for this). Was quite disappointed and walked out.

Don’t think I’ll come here again until they get a better roster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panj View Post
    Hi guys, how is oasis massage near ashfield station. Keen to try it but wanted to know about it first.

Also there is another message around 100 meters away from it on first floor. Has anyone tried it?
    Quite a few shops in Ashfield. I recall visiting one of RNT shops on the Ashfield mall side maybe about a year and half ago. Only one girl available at that time and the slim Asian girl wasn't overly friendly and wanted to keep her clothes on during the session. As a result, decided to take my money back and walk out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whatever you do, don't go upstairs to 295 Liverpool. Full on pork chop shop, the selection of girls are even more shocking than 143 at Billy's (some good ones there once in a while)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame, I usually refer RT shops but may need to just go to Croydon FS (prices say $150 for the hour which is ridiculously cheap and ive only read good reviews).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Which one? But yes, all 4 of them do.
    When you say all 4, you mean the two on Hercules , 1 on Liverpool road and Alice's?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been alice's shop with ML named Jin, attractive body at her age, but standard FS, does she offer a bit extre like DFK,MMBL, MMFS,CIM etc after doubles visit? If her service not spicle would like go Campise, Revierwood may even St Mary's.

This shop is like Chinese background only, if you not go somewhere else don't east your time and money

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by samytomy View Post
    Have been alice's shop with ML named Jin, attractive body at her age, but standard FS, does she offer a bit extre like DFK,MMBL, MMFS,CIM etc after doubles visit? If her service not spicle would like go Campise, Revierwood may even St Mary's.

This shop is like Chinese background only, if you not go somewhere else don't east your time and money
    IF you want sure hit then Campsie is way better.

Riverwood and St Mary's? What is the standard tip for FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $50 as Campise but less service, may should try other girls for next visit
    In Alice's shop there's some negative points, inside the room you can hear other girls talk laud outside door and you don't feel free to do lots movements either have to minimise making sounds (you guys knows), which was killing my emotions, secondly there's no shower even for ML, how they clean themselves after customer by customer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by samytomy View Post
    $50 as Campise but less service, may should try other girls for next visit
    In Alice's shop there's some negative points, inside the room you can hear other girls talk laud outside door and you don't feel free to do lots movements either have to minimise making sounds (you guys knows), which was killing my emotions, secondly there's no shower even for ML, how they clean themselves after customer by customer?
    There is shower, actually two. One in the toilet in the shop and a public shower outside the shop, better that the broken ones in Billy's. Campsie 264 has better shower and almost a necessary after all that oil action with Anna. Also I reunited with one of my favorite ML in Hornsby and her shop has good and clean shower. Of course the best is Burwood 14. Almost every room has shower but for the price that Burwood 14 is asking, only a few girls is worth the damage and I would love to be proven wrong.

The thin walls is really not a problem. Love it when some girl got ponded so hard and can't hold it in LOL!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Lonely Heart you look so familiar with Alice's shop, any girl in Alice's shop would you recommend, I will so appreciate if you can give some feedback.

I usually visit same girl tow or three times to see the bottom line then move to another. I may keep seeing Jin if she can offer BBBL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jin is the most popular girl already. A year back before she hurt her neck, she used to be a super horny ML! Even since her injury, she has completely changed sadly... Right now, there are no good one in Alice's shop that I know of. I only go back to see Jin once in a blue moon just for memories, but the good times were not the same anymore with her....

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    There is shower, actually two. One in the toilet in the shop and a public shower outside the shop, better that the broken ones in Billy's. Campsie 264 has better shower and almost a necessary after all that oil action with Anna. Also I reunited with one of my favorite ML in Hornsby and her shop has good and clean shower. Of course the best is Burwood 14. Almost every room has shower but for the price that Burwood 14 is asking, only a few girls is worth the damage and I would love to be proven wrong.

The thin walls is really not a problem. Love it when some girl got ponded so hard and can't hold it in LOL!!!
    Haha, brother LH, your comments on thin walls got me thinking !!

How about the legendary 501 Kings Street Newtown? Not that it happened very often, but it did happened once when I was enjoying my $50 Tip kind of services and quite obviously same with the unknown punter next wall . I knew and can hear what he was doing and pretty sure so could he hearing me too! It didn’t turn out to be a race to the finishing line (which I would have definitely won - not a good thing I suppose as showing that I had no stamina......... lol) But when you are pounding hard, and can hear the echo next door, it did add to the excitement and raunchiness of the moment and the expression on Sxxx’s beautiful face trying so hard to hold back and stay quiet ! Absolutely gold and priceless !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha,your fav gal Sa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast