Thread: Weird experience in liverpool

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Weird experience in liverpool

Hey gents,

Just had a pretty weird experience in livo and thought I'd fill y'all in.

Was in the market for a legit massage as I've been having some back troubles. The usual place in Westfield was too busy, so I hit the streets. Like I said, wasn't after part 2, so I skipped straight past the usuals at 102, 24, etc and put my fate in the hands of Google reviews.
    The most promising was Chaba on Macquarie street. (1/255-257)
    I get there, door is locked. Place looks alright, but there are hand written notes with price and phone number. I don't think much of it and figure it's just a corona measure... I call, get diverted once. Call, get through to Ray. When I ask about massage, he asks if I'm Macquarie St.
    First flag, but ok, maybe he's got a couple open.
    I wait a few minutes. Nothing.
    I wait a bit longer, before deciding to give up and walk.
    I get a few steps down the road and turn to see (I assume Ray) walking toward the door from the street. Ok...
    I turn back, expecting him to unlock the door, but instead, he flags me down and walks back out onto the road.
    He gets to this real beat up car. It's been rear ended and the boot is held shut with half a roll of packing tape.
    He opens the back door and clears some (not all) stuff off the back seat. I take a look at the manky blanket covering the seat, the other guy waiting in the passengers seat, and the heavy panel damage and tell him 'nah, it's ok'.
    He says 'i take you to girl'
    'Nah bro, I'm ok'
    'I bring girl here.'
    He says he'd be 10 minutes.
    I was pressed for time and already kinda red flagging, so I just noped right out of there...

Ended up getting an average massage back down at a Thai place on Moore at where extras were on offer at 50... No thanks.

So... Any other brothers experienced anything like that. No way I'm jumping in a randoms car. I like my kidneys too much, even if I was after the happy ending.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You did the right thing to walk/run away bro.
    That sounds as dodgy as.
    When those "stranger danger" alarm bells start going off in your head you have to listen to them.
    This Ray is probably a top bloke and maybe would have taken you to a 10/10 hottie who gives an awesome Part 1, 2 & 3 just just Stevie Wright's Evie, but are you gonna take that chance? Nah.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, for sure.
    I may give it the benefit of the doubt. Sunday during the 'rona, might not make sense to have all your stores open.
    May go back on a week day for another attempt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stay away, if there is narcotics in the car and there is a sudden raid, how will you explain?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Give that a WIDE berth. Too many ways for that to go wrong to be worth the risk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WTF that sounds crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's something to be said fro those primal responses we have to situations; they are developed over eons ... worth taking notice of as you did

Banned
    I feel a bit sorry for Ray, driving a shite car and doing his best in hard circumstances to try to make a quid.

Banned
    No way I'd jump into a random rear ended car even if there was a real hottie waiting in the back seat with her bodyguard. The little head can wait while the big head wouldn't need to worry about being caught up in any illegal activity.