Thread: Where would you go to punt when international borders open up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where would you go to punt when international borders open up

Hello Punters

Where would you go when international borders open, I know places like Thailand, Vietnam, NZ, Japan will be part of our bubble if everything goes well.
    Punting will be lot more cheaper as there will be less tourists from Europe, US and from other badly affected areas and the world is in recession and everything so it would be lot more cheaper in Thailand as girls are itching to make money to survive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely go vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Japan for me if I had to pick, not even going to consider leaving Australia till this is all sorted.
    Locked out of my old "Arnie_Fan" account and lost email access to the tied address, created this new account.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely Sydney when they open the boarders for us in Melbourne! Up there with a pocket full of pineapples and a belly full of pineapple juice! Hahahaha

Banned
    U like pineapple very much?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    U like pineapple very much?
    Apparently it adds to the flavour (CIM) Hahahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thailand will be awesome without the millions of tourists from Russia, USA, India, China,
    UK etc.
    And not just for punting but for everything; beaches, hotels, bars, etc.
    It will be quieter and maybe lack a bit of atmosphere, but that's not a bad thing because it has been too crazy busy and crowded there the last 15 years or so.
    Sure there will be less girls and bars available but there will still be plenty of bars and girls extra keen to do business and the supply will still far exceed the demand.
    So it will be a much more relaxed vibe and much better service from the WLs, massage girls, bar girls etc as well as from hotel staff, bar staff, shopkeepers etc.
    And this is not unique to Thailand. Wherever you go for your Xmas holiday this year, even if it is the Gold Coast you will get the best service you ever got.
    Businesses are desperate to stay afloat, and staff desperate to keep their jobs, and every scarce customer/tourist is precious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im off to thailand as soon as they s asy we can go, supposed to be there now, got my flight credits ready to go.
    Last edited by Budgyboy; 30-06-2020 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Im off to thailand as soon as they s asy we can go, supposed to be there now, got my flight credits ready to go.
    It might be a while before Thailand reopens borders to foreigners however there was a suggestion that Thailand wanted to set up a travel bubble with countries that have had low rates of the coronavirus. These countries included Vietnam, China and Japan. There was mention of Australia and NZ but as we know, our government won't open our borders until next year so no overseas travel at this stage unless for compassionate or exceptional reasons.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    our government won't open our borders until next year so no overseas travel at this stage unless for compassionate or exceptional reasons.
    Sounds like a few punters here could claim "Exceptional Reasons"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thailand would be the first place once restrictions are lifted. looks to be a while though, sounds like july next yr...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    thailand would be the first place once restrictions are lifted. looks to be a while though, sounds like july next yr...
    Before the virus pandemic, Vietnam was emerging as an alternative to Thailand to meet hot looking babes whether that be in the massage or barber shops. Despite being one of the few countries that successfully managed the spread of the virus, it's not in a real hurry to let foreigners in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely heading to Philippines, possibly with a side visit to Thailand

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Japan for me if I had to pick, not even going to consider leaving Australia till this is all sorted.
    Japan is my favourite destination; a beautiful place to visit, but not really a punting destination. Restricted, and often expensive.

My intel suggests some of the foreigner friendly/dependent places have closed already. Past experience suggests it could be a long time before foreigners will be "trusted" to be "safe" customers.

I read a comment that when the border is opened again, it could be restricted to "business purposes" and access to public transport will be limited.

But if you have reasonable social skills, "freebies" should still be readily available.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Japan is my favourite destination; a beautiful place to visit, but not really a punting destination. Restricted, and often expensive.

My intel suggests some of the foreigner friendly/dependent places have closed already. Past experience suggests it could be a long time before foreigners will be "trusted" to be "safe" customers.

I read a comment that when the border is opened again, it could be restricted to "business purposes" and access to public transport will be limited.

But if you have reasonable social skills, "freebies" should still be readily available.
    Best place for punting with Japanese girls is Sydney.
    If you want to be really specific Surry Hills.
    Before the coronavirus thing there were dozens of fresh new young Japanese girls arriving every month.
    Really starting realise how good we had it here for so long.
    There are still a few left in Sydney to keep us entertained, but yeah really looking forward to when all the newbies start rolling in again.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    @aussiegaigin and @rooter

Thanks for the info, looks like Japan might be out of question, no harm though because like rooter said surry hills is the place to be for J girls.

Still have to venture that way.