Thread: S ABBY @5 STAR HD

S ABBY @5 STAR HD

Date of visit : 29/6/20
    Place: 5Star's arrangement

I read many threads about 5star and a lot of threads showed how satisfied aus99forum member were after visiting the establishment. So i decided to contact 5star via we-chat to set up an appointment with S Abby. We agreed with the duration, price, place and time. I went with an hour because it is my first time with 5star & S Abby.
    The reason I chose her is 1. There are many good reviews about her and 2. Her photo seems attractive and alluring.

My first impression for S Abby were she looked stunning, she has a great personality, a lot of smiles and good energy. We had a good conversation while she was leading me to the room, we pretty much exchanged introductions and talked about anything we have in common.After we entered the room she showed me the shower area and tell me to get undressed and to join her in the shower. I get my self ready for the shower session and placed my clothing neatly on a chair.

During the shower session, I was facing away from her and she started washing my back softly. Her hands was so smooth and soft on my body. She told me to turn around and
    I saw her bust and it was big. She washed my upper torso and slowly work her way down, at this point I was already hard. She cleaned my 'JOHN' thoroughly, played with it for a while and she got to her knees then she started doing BBBJ then transition to tit fuck and repeat. It was getting very steamy in the shower.

After shower, I was laying in bed. She proceeded to give me BBBJ then she puts the dom on, did a CBJ for a while before going on top. We did cowgirl for a while before we switched to missionary. Abby was moaning every time I thrust with my hips, it was so good that my hips unknowingly started to thrust faster and faster. To the point I realised I was about to burst, so I halted midway. But, it was too late. I climaxed and I still had a good amount of time left. Abby was smiling, then she wiped me off. With a lot of spare time I have left, she offered me a massage and we picked up the conversation that we left before entering the shower session. In the conversation we found out our similarities and common things we do, I enjoyed the remaining time I had talking to her.

Frankly I was disappointed at myself for finishing too quick, so in the future I will comeback to 5star after they officially reopens and I think I should book for a longer session next time so I can do another round.

Would I recommend you to visit 5Star & S ABBY ? Yes, without a doubt.

Something that you guys should try with S ABBY, that BBBJ transition to tit fuck. I really enjoyed that.

For aus99 members who previously visited 5star and if you have any recommendations please comment down below

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got a soapy tit fuck in the shower then a deep bbbj

Singapore ABBY... Finishing 31st Dec

The only Lover you need

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc