Thread: How are the Chinese and Japanese girls at Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How are the Chinese and Japanese girls at Ginza?

[this post has been removed]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At Ginza, the experience is of very high standard and consistency regardless of nationality. The only less than average experiences were a while ago and with someone who was going to leave them anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am the opposite, I only see Chinese and Japanese.

I don't see Thai as I never had good experience. I generally think that Thai is more into Western men so if you are a western, you are more likely to have good connection. Personal opinion.

I like Korean as well. But maybe there are more than enough options from Japs and Chinese so I never have a chance to see a Korean for a while. Some years back, I found frustrated that Korean almost all have heavy surgery and implants. But now this is getting more popular in Chinese and Japs as well. Maybe I should try some Korean again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Each to their own.

For me, my preference at Ginza is, in order, Korean, then Japanese. I've seen a number of the Chinese girls there (about 10), but on average, I've found them to be a bit more mechanical in their service. I've found the time with the Korean and Japanese girls much more to my liking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exact same opinion as bro holi_day.

Never had good experiences with Thai girls, except Patty from M5. And I know for a fact that some Thai girls like Western guys. Thai girl Jasmine from Ginza Empire told me quite bluntly She usually has better sessions with Western guys. And while I like Thai Rose from Ginza Empire, my session with her was nothing special.

I like Korean girls too. But I tend to always gravitate towards Chinese girls. With Chinese girls, most often, even without much chemistry I have had plenty of fun. Same is not true with Korean or Thai. Again, this is just my personal opinion and experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me, Thai girls almost always have a set routine, and they seem to be jaded. Chinese and Japanese girls have been great at Ginza. I haven't tried any Korean girls, scared of possible KPS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea with the exception of rose. Thai girls are very mechanical. Will try to avoid services if they can and definitely avoid DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    I haven't been to ginza but have seen girls that have worked there and elsewhere.

For me best overall service is Japanese girls.

Least connection has been Korean girls, I have been just unlucky.

Most risky are the Chinese girls for me, have had some awesome ones and some bad ones too.

Being non Asian the Thai girls I have seen have been too notch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Getpearls90 View Post
    Thanks everyone, very helpful. Full disclosure, I am Asian too, but I am a bit on the younger side and I do find Thai ladies do like younger guys, but yeah definitely envy all you Western guys out there, to be pampered just because of your skin color haha. But that's okay, that's just how life is.

Anyways, Ginza is opening tomorrow and the lineup has been posted, so gonna have a garner and see who to pick. Seems like quite a lot of lasses at both Club and Empire working.

Question - anyone seen C x Russian Venus? I am gonna go ahead and be wary of whether the 'x Russian' part is really true, but hey, from her pics she seems to have quite nice curves, so am tempted. Yes, aware that it is also likely photoshopped, hence asking here I suppose.

Which of the girls working tomorrow do you guys reckon give the best blowjob (especially deepthroat if available) by the way?
    I've seen Venus at 278 walking around. In my opinion she looked attractive. Everyone raves on about Alin, but I don't think she does CIM if that's your thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Getpearls90 View Post
    Thanks everyone, very helpful. Full disclosure, I am Asian too, but I am a bit on the younger side and I do find Thai ladies do like younger guys, but yeah definitely envy all you Western guys out there, to be pampered just because of your skin color haha. But that's okay, that's just how life is.

Anyways, Ginza is opening tomorrow and the lineup has been posted, so gonna have a garner and see who to pick. Seems like quite a lot of lasses at both Club and Empire working.

Question - anyone seen C x Russian Venus? I am gonna go ahead and be wary of whether the 'x Russian' part is really true, but hey, from her pics she seems to have quite nice curves, so am tempted. Yes, aware that it is also likely photoshopped, hence asking here I suppose.

Which of the girls working tomorrow do you guys reckon give the best blowjob (especially deepthroat if available) by the way?
    Venus has a banging body but she doesn't do deepthroat or specializes on blowjob.
    Her service is quite good though. She does look like a halfie. Don't know which half is dominant though.

The best blowjob I got was from Cici but, in terms of looks, many have said she is just ok.
    But her BBBJ and service are off-the-chart. She gives 110%.

On Alin, premature is correct. I don't think she does CIM or likes it. Either of the two.
    But in terms of looks, she is a hottie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually a $30 tip for ginza girls. Alin gives me cim whenever I ask, as always ymmv.