Thread: Marlize

Senior Member(無間使者)

Marlize

Has anyone ever tried Marlize before? Danish girl who has a private apartment in inner Brisbane.

Advertises on E&B and Locanto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey there, yes I have. Saw her a few times in a house down at New Farm (powerhouse end). It was a few years ago, but I remember it was pretty good service. Massage and body slide were of good quality. She's a dutch girl ( if I remember correctly), but is very friendly and had good chats with her - which helps with the service I reckon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, seen her a few times. Tall, slightly heavy set girl, don't go seeing her if small and petite is your preference. Does decent massage with CBJ finish. Up for extras after you see her a few times. Haven't seen her in a while though so can't comment to performance recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She does a half decent massage and is very friendly. But she’s a mountain of a thing, so if you’re in to normal sized women, she may not be for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    By mountain if a thing, you mean imposing rather than heavily overweight?

We talking 6ft?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As someone has said, she's actually Dutch. Tall and large but not overweight. Does sensual massage with various twists and turns. Friendly.
    Worth checking out. A bit different you could say.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What sort of price we looking at?
    Since the shop is opening soon.. might wait a bit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her a few years ago, but we're no spring chickens anymore. I like younger girls these days. Must be getting that old man syndrome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen her once years ago she’s been around for a very long time. seems like a nice girl tho does a decent hard massage with teasing and a nice covered bj in a 69 position. Body wise she’s tall and large ( not fat ). For me personally not Worth a return there’s much better options out there for the same price. I personally found her unattractive however might differ from other people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went and saw Marlize recently, she has a very solid build - size 12 as stated in her ad (most likely a size 14). Service was ok - she's friendly, apartment is clean but there wasn't a lot of teasing / build up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her recently, her Service is ok - she is friendly, clean apartment, massage itself was not very sensual / teasing. However $140 for 45 mins wasn't too bad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited her once, and then she became my tennis partner at newfarm park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She does like to play with balls