Thread: 227 North Strathfield - Cherry the "spanish" goddess!?

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Red face 227 North Strathfield - Cherry the "spanish" goddess!?

Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage

Date of Visit : June 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    wechat: twinklestar227 or ph: 0297433401.

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Cherry's 227 NS roster: Wednesday and Saturday (Not sure if this will change)

Rates :
    30Min - $40
    45Min - $55
    60Min - $65

Size/shape : Size 8, sexy Curvy body, busty (Natural E Cuppas), 165CM tall, beautiful face, white skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50 Tips)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Cherry is now my all time favourite ML since pre-COVID and post-COVID at 227 NS. Sorry Ahlungor, I think I have fallen for your favourite girl - Cherry!
    I was lucky to see her before COVID shutdown, and when the offical re-open of massage shops. Been a long wait for the shop to reopen to see her, glad she is still around.

As usual contacted Jayden over WeChat to confirm if Cherry is working, booking made and confirmed. Arrived shop, entered via back entrance (Call or WeChat Jayden if you want to enter via the back entrance). The shop has reno done, floorboards replaced the old carpet - which brighten up the place, walls seems to have been painted and new massage beds. Thumbs up to the owners! Anyhow back to session with Cherry.

Part 1:
    Waited a bit, as Cherry was running late - didnt bother me as I was getting excited to see her soon. Finally in comes CHERRY! Oh wow, still so beautiful - always smiling, happy atmosphere when she is in the room. Gave her a great big hug! Held her tight - just so I could feel those E Cuppas :P She was happy to see me I suppose, just started being chatty catching up on about the months during ISO, the usual chittychats about life, boring ISO, eating too much. While hearing her out, my hands roaming her curvy body, she was wearing a sexy black dress - seen her in this outfit before - the bonus was that she was not wearing any Underwear and Bra. WOW that surprised me and a turn on. Guess being in ISO for few months really gets the blood pumping to the little fella. This chittychatty, touchy part took too long. Well part 1 didnt happen, but as Bro's whom have seen cherry would know that she does a decent playful relaxing massage. Just wanted to move to part 2. Need to get a feel her naked E cuppas all over me!

Part 2:
    Finally Cherry instructs me to disrobe and get on the massage bed (love the new bed). She must have read my mind, as I was not really listening to her chatting away and my hands being very active exploring her curvey body. Naked Cherry! WOW! Body still looks great! Cherry starts her magic, body slide on my back, E Cuppas mopping my back - feels so good, so soft. All I can say is, she is teasing the hell out of me! Instructed to turn over, does this ticklying thingy with her fingers, blows air in my ear/neck, a little catbath, gives kisses here and there (but no kiss for little bro). My hands roaming her body, touching kitty (light play), grabbing E cuppas. Just enjoying the moment. Finally little bro is oiled up, Cherry starts her play/tug with little bro - she just knows what gets me going. Spanish time! More oil applied to little bro, on her E cuppas - and there it is, those soft boobies holding/rubbing all over little bro. After a few minutes of spanish play, time was nearing the end, Cherry starts to tug little bro and finally makes me cum. what a session! Cherry smiled as little bro erupted, and said it shoot really high - reminds me this happened before when I first saw Cherry. Well what more can I say! Cherry is an expert at pleasuring her man, fun and a playful girl. Times up! Cleanup, dressup, last hug, then out the door.

As usual this is my experience - YMMV. If you bro's have not done the spanish with Cherry, you are surely missing out on some great experiences and pleasures in life
    Happy punting bro's. Keep safe!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good review mate
    Really enjoying reading your experience with all time favorite Cherry
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Cherry is on my must see list now.
    Is the back entrance usually locked?

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    Great review. Cherry is on my must see list now.
    Is the back entrance usually locked?
    Yes bro. If you want go in via back entrance. Need to call or wechat reception. Hope you have had chance to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Yes bro. If you want go in via back entrance. Need to call or wechat reception. Hope you have had chance to see her
    Thanks mate. I haven't unfortunately but hoping to get there next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good read. I read ahlungor pushes her hard must visit
    And thanks for discrete entrance too

Wechat mention contact 0468388823

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, need to visit and try Cherry now that they have re-opened

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Date: 23 Oct 2021
    Time: 1 hr session
    Cost: $60 for massage and $50 nhj
    Extras: Pussy slide and Spanish: $30
    Recommendation: definitely yes

We all know who Cherry is, she has had many reviews on this forum and I was in the neighbourhood for lunch so de idea to message 227 and asked if cherry was available, for my surprise she was, I was just 5 mins away from the shop, so told mamasan will be rocking up in 10 mins.

Part 1: Came in this beautiful looking girl cherry with sexy blue dress and hugged me as soon as she entered the room, stripped my clothes and jumped on the table, she applied oil and started giving back rub, her massage skills are amazing and knows how to untie a knot, it is not too hard nor soft just enough to make your body relax, after 20 mins of full body massage and talking about each others life, should say she is pretty talkative, she told me she broke up with her BF 6 months ago and some of the WL's who did private sessions during lockdown got covid from their private customers, she lives with her mother so she does not allow private incalls. Also heard some 227 girls went down to Vic and Qld prior to lockdown and now they are short of girls, no wonder we have less girls on rosters from all the shops, anyway asked her if we can switch to part 2

Part 2: She slowly undressed herself and showed her nice curvey body, she has nice boobs but gravity has taken toll on her, it has sagged a lot, she is definitely in her mid or late 30's. Her attitude is just amazing and very welcoming, she had little trimmed bush down under, she started with nice b2b on by back, as she was doing it, she slowly took her hand and pulled my hard cock and kept stroking, after 10 mins of that she asked me to turn over, she then put some old on my junior and started to slide her pussy on my cock for about 5 mins, she then went 69 and started with covered BJ, I kept fingering her nice pussy, she went on to blow for 5 mins and i could not control, I told her I am goanna cum, she went harder and squeezed soul out of my dick.

After the session she leaned me up with warm towel and we started to chitchat about nonsense and what not, over all she is just amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It looks as though you got a good deal with the magnificent Cherry. I thought the hourly rate had gone up to $70 at NSM. Also she normally charges $50 for a CBJ. Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

Finally, I got to reunited with my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒!

With the closing of QVB, Cherry 🍒 now works at NSM on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.