Hours of Business : 10AM to late

Rates :
    60Min - $200 (Covid Prices)

Size/shape : Size 6, sexy Curvy body, busty (Enhanced DD Cups), 160CM tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian/Chinese

Services Provided : Spanish, FS and thats about it

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

I usually don't write bad reviews at but then I thought I would be doing a disservice to my fellow punters if I did not at least warn them and give my personal experience with this WL.
    I have frequented this establishment many many times and have overall enjoyed most of my visits however this ne as a real let down.

Please take this review with a grain of salt and understand that YMMV.

Bella is a pretty lass with an amazing body however her service left alot to be desired.
    I was her first customer of the day as she was still in her street clothes and there was no small talk, simply "you shower now". ok.. in I go hoping that she would join me.. nope.
    Out of the shower and she strips.. wow this was definitely an amazing view. for bit boob lovers they are amazing. She then has a shower.
    already 10 minutes into our 1 hour session.

She come out and dries off and proceeds with a very average catbath.. and tries to do the hot and cold BBBJ.. ok.. then some spanish with some lube.
    this progesses to a rough pussy slide that hurts abit due to her stubble.

I gently try to kiss her even light but am immediately told "No kissing.. sick sick" ok fair enough.
    I try to gently play with her pussy.. "no touch inside, only outside" which by the way is above the clit so no where near her pussy.
    Now i am a gentleman and will never do something a girl doesn't like so I try to warm her up by telling her to lie back and let me do the work.

I gently kiss her neck and give it a light lick at the nape.. out come a tissue to quickly wipe.. ok
    kiss to her boobs and gently suck on the nipples.. but she moves them out of the way.. ok..
    move down to see if I can make her relax with some DATY but even before I get to her pussy thighs clamp around my head.. "No.. no lick down there"

Sigh... ok lets lets just get this over with.
    Dom up and before i penetrate she puts on COPIOUS amounts of lube on both my member and her. Now I am in no way big.. average at best but the way she was screaming and flinching people on the street would think she was been fucked by a horse.
    Mind you there was so much lube and the way she had her legs in MIS i could hard feel anything let alone get half my average member in.
    Ok, lets try Doggy.. Immediately met with.. Noooo noo its too big.. and i am like what? are you serious? I promise I will be gentle.. and gentle I was as I couldnt feel much.. still yell away she did.. to be honest I was proud of myself that I remained rigid during all this.
    so its back to missionary.. we go at it and when I say we I mean me.. for another 10 mins (25mins into the session at this point) and I ask her can you please turn around..
    "No you come.. I don't like to do sex long" i beg your pardon? "you take too long, you come now" we fuck me.. I paid for an hour.. so I like the gentleman I am i pump a few more times and finish.

she jumps right into the shower.. and washes her self.. out.. "you shower" ok maybe round two?

nope.. she gets changed whilst I shower into her work clothes which looks hot on her.. I get out and dry myself and look at the clock.. only 30mins have past.. and I can tell she has no interest at all anymore.. head in phone.. no conversation.. not even mention of the obligatory massage. nothing.

I get dressed and walk myself out.

Now I get YMMV and mine did not go far. I get that these girls work hard and have to endure a lot, but for the first time in a loooong time I felt ripped off.
    maybe I caught her on a bad day. Maybe it was Covid maybe a lot of things but that punt was a dissappointment.

now Hunter Hunnies/Hornsby142 has been a regular haunt of mine with great girls like QQ, Darin, Momo, Jennifer and Mary to name a few but Bella was a let down.

good hunting guys and may every day be a hump day.

As one of the better punters on this forum says, please always respect the girls and treat them with kindness.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, I had exactly the same experience with a Bella from Roseville Rose (pre-covid)

Word for word!

Only difference with me was I managed to get a small refund after a lengthy argument with management..