Thread: Sexy Bella, great punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy Bella, great punt.

Person's Name : Sexy Bella

Establishment : Eden Gardens Massage

Date of Visit : 1/7/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1, 407 Pacific Highway (rear entrance 6 Alexander Street), Crows Nest, NSW
    https://www.edengardenmassage.com/

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am?

Rates : Diamond FS 60 minutes: $200

Size/shape : Smallish, great nipples, nice and firm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore (she claimed)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes! Great service.

My experience/comments : so, first day out of lockdown and I needed to take a load off. Got some unexpected free me in the city, but no one available at either Ginza’s, so I called Eden for a visit on the way home and Sexy Bella is available.
    Little bit older than advertised, but a beautiful, small girl with a great body.
    Started with a hot water BBBJ in the shower, felt a bit mechanical but was nice all the same. Then sat on the bed with Bella kneeling in front for a lower body catbath and a very nice Bbbj. Rimming not offered, but not really my thing anyway. I then got Bella lying on the bed for some DATY, she seemed to get into it, especially when I tongue fucked her tight, bald little pussy. She did not object to some deep fingering either. Didn’t really try to play with the chocolate starfish, but felt like it might be available next time?
    After a while it was on with the dom. She made a couple of comments about me having a huge dick (I don’t) and I thought we would go through the whole drama of not taking the whole length, but, starting in cowgirl she sat straight down to the full length! Nice and tight, too. Started out grinding on me and moved into quite hard pounding, no complaints. I spun her around for some reverse cowgirl (nice view) then into doggy (even nicer view!) for some hard fucking before she finished me off with more Bbbj and good hand action, while allowing more fingering.
    Very good English and a hard working, fun girl. Will definitely be back for more, but so many other girls to see. Might need to get a second job!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report! Saw Bella a couple of times before in other shops. Her body was stunning.

Banned
    Thanks the review

Sexy Bella

Banned
    Bella work tomorrow
    And add 2 new girls Judy and Vicki tomorrow

New Vicki
    Malaysia, 23yo. 165cm. D cup. Fashion Model from Malaysia. Tall, leggy, stunning Fashion face, perfect body, sexy sun kissed skin .amazing massage skill. Very friendly, she is a very naughty girl and fabulous fantasy GFE

Judy
    Taiwanese, 22yo, 162cm, D Bust What a babe! Very pretty, cute and loves to seduce. Her looks will blow your socks off. Vey gentle and loving character, you will have no problems connecting. Seductive and passionate diamond service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex mad old man View Post
    Person's Name : Sexy Bella

Establishment : Eden Gardens Massage

Date of Visit : 1/7/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1, 407 Pacific Highway (rear entrance 6 Alexander Street), Crows Nest, NSW
    https://www.edengardenmassage.com/

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am?

Rates : Diamond FS 60 minutes: $200

Size/shape : Smallish, great nipples, nice and firm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore (she claimed)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes! Great service.

My experience/comments : so, first day out of lockdown and I needed to take a load off. Got some unexpected free me in the city, but no one available at either Ginza’s, so I called Eden for a visit on the way home and Sexy Bella is available.
    Little bit older than advertised, but a beautiful, small girl with a great body.
    Started with a hot water BBBJ in the shower, felt a bit mechanical but was nice all the same. Then sat on the bed with Bella kneeling in front for a lower body catbath and a very nice Bbbj. Rimming not offered, but not really my thing anyway. I then got Bella lying on the bed for some DATY, she seemed to get into it, especially when I tongue fucked her tight, bald little pussy. She did not object to some deep fingering either. Didn’t really try to play with the chocolate starfish, but felt like it might be available next time?
    After a while it was on with the dom. She made a couple of comments about me having a huge dick (I don’t) and I thought we would go through the whole drama of not taking the whole length, but, starting in cowgirl she sat straight down to the full length! Nice and tight, too. Started out grinding on me and moved into quite hard pounding, no complaints. I spun her around for some reverse cowgirl (nice view) then into doggy (even nicer view!) for some hard fucking before she finished me off with more Bbbj and good hand action, while allowing more fingering.
    Very good English and a hard working, fun girl. Will definitely be back for more, but so many other girls to see. Might need to get a second job!

Anyone who has seen Bella before will no doubt agree with me when I say this review is a work of fiction.
    Deep fingering? If any guy takes this review seriously and decides to have a crack at deep fingering Bella I'd been keen to hear what kind of reaction you got from her!
    Bbbj in the shower? Never. Bella doesn't bother to hang out in the room while you take a shower. In fact you are lucky to get your cock sucked at all unless you ask and asking her to do anything is likely to piss her off.
    Her English is almost non-existent. Except when she screams at you to grab a tissue for her to spit into as she is often clearing her throat and is not subtle about it either.
    Cowgirl? Good luck getting her off her back. Reverse - cowgirl? Forget it.
    She does have a great body on her, perfect natural boobs and her butt is very nice to hold on to. Sexy face and looks good in high heels.
    She is a princess through and through and does not put any effort in. She believes we are there to pleasure her and if you think she is going to work hard to make you cum you probably should pick another girl. A session with Bella only begins after she has fucked around for half an hour. Then you have eat her out until she is horny enough to fuck you. If you try to start fucking before she is ready she will tell you so. With 15 minutes left on the clock you will probably start fucking her tight bald pussy and that will make the session worth paying for but only just. She likes to lie on her back and do as little as possible while you break a sweat doing all the work and if you happen to sweat a lot and it drips on her she won't be too happy about it.