Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marrickville5 not honouring bookings & blatant lying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marrickville5 not honouring bookings & blatant lying

So I made a booking several days in advance of today wit 30yo Thai girl Linh. Confirmed the 5pm booking again last night.

At 4pm, 1hr before booking I received text to say Linh would be 30min late, could i re-book for 5.30. I said no, just cancel.

At 4.45pm, I received another text saying Linh had just arrived, would I like to come see her? I texted back yes, be there in 10min

Arrived at shop at 4.55pm, receptionist said Linh is ready, come in, paid the cash, got undressed and prepared for shower.

5min passed with no Linh. M5 are generally really bad with bookings in general so I texted and asked where is Linh? Said I'm on tight schedule (which was true).

Receptionist then told me that Linh had arrived earlier and was with another customer and could I wait 20 more min.

So...
    * they disregarded a booking made several days in advance which had been confirmed twice
    * they blatantly lied about girl's arrival time & availability
    * they just said "sorry" and didn't even offer a discount

This is not the first time M5 have not honoured a booking and/or tried to squeeze in a quick booking even though a girl is booked.

This is REALLY BAD BUSINESS. I would encourage anyone thinking of making a booking at M5 to think twice or save yourself the pain and go somewhere that actually honours bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, you joined this forum to make a complaint. Got any AR’s?

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Thats very unlike them, I have been a regular there for a while and have never had a issue. Stuff up happen but being untruthful isn't acceptable.

Keeping a booking and being truthful are very important in the industry especially when there are more punters than shops.

I'm sure they will reach out to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a bait to keep you show up and then have to accept the lateness. Pay only when you see the girl then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, many shops won't even offer an apology.

Given M5 have pretty decent reputation, suggest you give it another go later. Plus it's an open day after a long halt not surprised they messed up a bit.

The re opening of the brothel business after months of shut down is like opening a new business, may be give them some latitude for teething problem ?

Or like others have suggested , pay when you see the girl or just go for the line up.

Better still, hold back and stay away for a couple more weeks and let the mad rush be over first ?

Good luck everyone

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea dude it’s really busy at the moment. Cut them some slack. Give it a few days for when it all dies down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't believe what he said

How can he book a girl couple the advance
    As they don't even know who is going 2 work.
    I know a lot of girls from n5m n 42g didnt even go back so how can n5m assure which girl can b on d roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    n have a look
    He only done 1 post..
    I really question how true he said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booking days in advance only sets yourself up for disappointment, imhexperience. Also booking as the WL's first client for the day too. 101 things can and does go wrong.

Banned
    M5 is my primary shop, I go there more than any other place. Never encountered this experience and I actually quite rate their communication and bookings.

Girls can be unreliable and unpredictable, customers also come late and throw out the schedule. I imagine trying to keep bookings requires a fair bit of coordination and then the reception is doing it for a lot of girls. You are bound to get the occasional hiccup, but in general this shop is pretty good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    days in advance...its not exactly like booking in the tradie days ahead(who tend to also be late)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Things can and will go wrong, I've had bookings delayed or cancelled because of:
    Flat tyre
    Public transport delays
    Girl woke up sick
    Period started
    Girl quit
    Previous customer stole my booking
    And so on. I've never been to M5 but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I’d give them the benefit of the doubt. I rocked up on the 1st of July to 42 booking Angel but she slept in. Simon apologised and I was like it’s all good. It happens and they’ve just opened after a long hiatus.

I’m just glad Angel got that extra couple of hours of sleep.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She probably not use 2 back to early start

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cut them some slack. It's their first day of officially re opening. I went to a brothel in rockdale area yesterday. Initially i was told to wait 10 minutes but after waiting for over 30min, i told the papasan i had to go. I wasn't upset or anything, i just can't wait

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was mental there yesterday. I thought I had a 60min booking but only 30 min was available. Receptionist was apologetic and offered a solution and discount. I think there needs to be some flexibility given the current climate. Also, I have to agree with the other statements questioning of your booking days in advance. I've previously asked about rosters a day or two in advance and no info is given as it isn't set in stone. They don't want to give false expectations and want to have happy customers who return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I don't believe what he said

How can he book a girl couple the advance
    As they don't even know who is going 2 work.
    I know a lot of girls from n5m n 42g didnt even go back so how can n5m assure which girl can b on d roster
    On one of the threads someone noted that a day prior to opening there was no news about M5 opening on 1 July and where was their roster. Suddenly, we have someone stating that he booked several days in advance. Believe it or not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Every single shop stuffs up bookings from time to time and the most popular shops here are no exception. If you cannot deal with it, best not to punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She probably has his contact and told him she was returning to work. I'm sure the girls messaged their regulars too. Especially at this time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast