Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marrickville5 not honouring bookings & blatant lying

what a fucking boring post.

if shops wrote about customers each time they cancelled or didnt show or whatever the excuse, we'd be neck deep in .

obviously annoying shops dont keep bookings, but jsut go with it, dont go back, whatever.

good luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post

if shops wrote about customers each time they cancelled or didnt show or whatever the excuse, we'd be neck deep in .

obviously annoying shops dont keep bookings, but jsut go with it, dont go back, whatever.

good luck
    The difference is : if a shop posts a complaint about a customer, no one cares or no one believes it. But if a somebody, even in his first post, posts a complaint about a shop, there will be lots of believers and condemnations, and calls for boycott !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The difference is : if a shop posts a complaint about a customer, no one cares or no one believes it. But if a somebody, even in his first post, posts a complaint about a shop, there will be lots of believers and condemnations, and calls for boycott !
    I like that...
    It just make me felt like he is one of n5m competitor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah. I think he just too horny and upset..lol
    Happen to me a few times and I learn to take it easy..specially it first day reopen

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by linkno2 View Post
    Nah. I think he just too horny and upset..lol
    Happen to me a few times and I learn to take it easy..specially it first day reopen
    Yea when I came into 42 with a booking there were a few random dudes that walked in for a lineup of all days on reopening day. Looked upset and shocked that they had to wait because no girls were available lol.

Also they were all so horny any girl would of done. Literally they were picking the first girl that was available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post

good luck
    You are one angry man, aren't you?...Seen you go off at punters few times in some of the comments.

What's wrong with you man?
    Are you a customer or a shop?
    He is writing because he personally gets affected by it and a brothel is part of service industry; it's all a business to them and nothing personal.
    You don't get angry if you get burnt?..Don't think so..You getting worked up at a comment.

Plus, we have heard several times from customers complaining about M5 (on girl's service, paying for diamond and getting standard service, and the list goes on)
    I once waited for 1 hour because the receptionist allowed the customer before me to extend. In what world is that fair?
    I have tried extending at Ginza and 5 star and I have been turned down because somebody already booked the girl. It's only fair.

The reason we go back to M5 is some girls are best in the business. Carina, Helen, Patty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I don't believe what he said

How can he book a girl couple the advance
    As they don't even know who is going 2 work.
    I know a lot of girls from n5m n 42g didnt even go back so how can n5m assure which girl can b on d roster
    I am long-time VIP customer there.

I used their apartment service during the lockdown, so I knew when she was working.

And as in OP, I re-confirmed the booking the night before, and that morning as well.

There is no excuse for giving girl to another random walk-in right before she is due to have a booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhamill View Post

I used their apartment service during the lockdown, so I knew when she was working.

And as in OP, I re-confirmed the booking the night before, and that morning as well.

There is no excuse for giving girl to another random walk-in right before she is due to have a booking.
    Look like you are not a VIP customer to N5m. Just take your business to other shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didnt want to share my experience at m5 as I thought I had fair compensation.

It was my first time there and booked a girl who I believe is a bit problematic coz she was kicked out from another shop, so I gave the shop benefit of the doubt.

I waited for over 1 hour when I had booking and mamasan was so surprised when I came. Got shown so many other girls, but not interested. Mamasan profusely apologised and gave me $20 discount. So case was closed and I never put any complaint here. But that put me off from going back there, I do want to come back as I keep hearing good feedback

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhamill View Post

Sometime its not d shop want to give 2 some1 else.
    Its d girl who don't like to wait and want to make every second of it...
    I remember at 42g
    A girl dont like to waste time, when she know she only got 20mins left b4 her booking she will still try squeeze 1 more 30mins booking into it n then when d other booking come they receptions have to make up story to tell d punter to wait 10mins

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I prebooked my favourite ml in one joint in the western suburb yesterday. Got there on time, paid the money to her, and then took a shower while she went out to hand in the money. She came back in 5 mins while I was still in shower and told me to go to sleep in bed after finishing shower. I said why? She said she stuffed up the booking and other punter must see her now or the boss would get upset with her. I said to her okay then, just do whatever you need to do and I can wait half hour. She came in 30 mins late and apologised. I told her not to worry. At the end I still enjoyed my session with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    So I prebooked my favourite ml in one joint in the western suburb yesterday. Got there on time, paid the money to her, and then took a shower while she went out to hand in the money. She came back in 5 mins while I was still in shower and told me to go to sleep in bed after finishing shower. I said why? She said she stuffed up the booking and other punter must see her now or the boss would get upset with her. I said to her okay then, just do whatever you need to do and I can wait half hour. She came in 30 mins late and apologised. I told her not to worry. At the end I still enjoyed my session with her.
    See what I mean...
    It go both ways
    Boss don't want 2 lost customers d girls same too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP may be new but may have a legitimate complaint. Don't have to take at face value but consider it with your own experiences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12