Thread: Vicky - Sexy and beautiful Chinese girl.

Vicky - Sexy and beautiful Chinese girl.

Person's Name : Vicky

Establishment : 7 Cowper Granville

Date of Visit : 2/7/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.7cowper.com.au

Rates : $130, 45 minutes

Size/shape : 162 cm approx, C cup, slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

Language: Chinese (mandarin), very good English

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, CIM, catbath

Value for money/recommend? Yes absolutely.

At first, I was a bit paranoid about going to the shops due to this whole covid 19 situation however, couldn't take it anymore as its been 3 months since my last punt. My regular is stuck in China so thought I should probably try someone else as she won't be returning for a long time. Jumped on the Cowper website and saw Vicky. After reading a few reviews, rang the shop and made a appointment. Street parking was bad as it was around 2 pm so I parked in the rear of the shop which is good. Headed inside, exchanged $$$ and was greeted by Vicky and damn she is sexy ! Very petite Chinese girl with nice natural C boobs and a slim figure. She did have some tattoos which I don't mind because I was just horny and wanted to fuck.

We got undressed and headed straight for the shower. Usually prior to covid, I would have been into DFK and LFK however, I gave it a miss. Vicky was not interested in kissing which was fine by me. Into the shower we went and she started cleaning my little bro and me. After the shower, she directed me to lay down on the bed. Vicky then began a preety good catbath then proceeded to BBBJ which was absolutely amazing. Once she started sucking, she did not stop for a good 10 minutes. BBBJ was that good I told vicky to continue sucking which she did. It was a very good BBBJ compared to previous ones I have had where the WL wants to rush but not Vicky. Soon after, I said to Vicky I want to fuck so on with the dom and straight into missionary. Vicky is very tight and her pussy was warm and moist. Pounded away in missionary for a while then changed into doggy. Vickys ass is so nice and round in missionary despite her being a small girl. During doggy, i could not stop looking at my dick fucking the shit out of her little Chinese pussy, god it felt good !

I was getting tired so asked Vicky to suck some more (with the rubber on). After another 10 minute BJ, I went back to doggystyle, changed to missionary then back to doggystyle. It got to the point where I could not take it anymore and blew 3 months worth of cum into her mouth. Vicky continued to suck after I blew and could feel the cum filling her mouth. Once I was done, Vicky quickly washed herself up then we went into the shower. We chatted about various things during the shower and it was good conversation. Once on the bed, Vicky offered a massage and OMFG it was good. My back has been very bad and Vicky seriously made it feel much more better. It felt that good that i fell a sleep on the bed lol.

Vicky then said time was off so got dressed and on my way I went.

As always YMMV with any punt but have to say, it was worth it seeing her. I will be back again soon. Thank you to the mamasan for your warm welcome.

PS: Just be careful if you park in the backyard. The driveway is narrow as fuck so guys, be careful.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. Vicki top sweet girlfriend service. Vicki on today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Thank you for your review. Vicki top sweet girlfriend service. Vicki on today booking welcome
    No worries ! I'll come back tomorrow

Shop Owner
    Vicki top sweet girlfriend service. Vicki on today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Vicki top sweet girlfriend service. Vicki on today booking welcome